Havoc:puffy/bigger nips

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
So I did a havoc cycle and my nipples got bigger/puffier during the cycle. I've been in pct for over a month but I'm still taking 10mg of nolva ED just because I had some left over.

Question is, is there anything I can add to a future cycle of havoc to prevent my nipples from getting even bigger or puffier? I'm not going to run it again unless there is something I can do. All I took during cycle was cycle support.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Taking an AI during the cycle would help?

Anyone else? i know yall know about this ****.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not many are posting because epistane is already known to have anti-estrogenic properties, and some people get rid of their puffy nips by using it.
In any case, a low dose atd of 25mg will prevent some estrogen conversion, and this may be all that is needed

It is true that in many users epi, actually reduces their pre-existing gyno, but i'd have to say that i've heard just as many say that it aggravated their existing gyno, or even created new problems. Does this mean that epi doesn't have anti-E qualities??? No, but it does show that people can react very differently to one another in the presence of some of these compounds. If you think you're prone to estrogenic side-effects than i would run an AI with every cycle just to be safe. Personally i've found that Letro at .5mg/EOD is sufficient to prevent bloat and gyno. It's actually shrunk my puffy nipps significantly, not bad for such a low dose.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tips guys.
Would a regular otc AI suffice or should I just opt for letro next time?

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend letro, until you at least tried an OTC first. Letro is harsh stuff, no need to use it if you don't have to. I'd try formestane first, then if it doesn't work go from there.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
but i'd have to say that i've heard just as many say that it aggravated their existing gyno, or even created new problems.
X2

Some sort of topical AI would do nicely, or you could bump up the nolva for a few days, that always helps me.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
X2

Some sort of topical AI would do nicely, or you could bump up the nolva for a few days, that always helps me.
I'm alright with the size they are now, I just don't want them getting bigger during my next havoc cycle. All of the enlarging that did happen took place during cycle, not during pct.

Nolva isn't generally recommended for during a cycle, is it?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Nolva isn't generally recommended for during a cycle, is it?
Not normally, but its not unheard of. I used it on my last cycle. And it helped, didnt hurt any of my gains either.