What do you think of MDrol again?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
BUT, i had a small small case of gyno after 3-4 months of the first run. Used some letro, rid of most of it.
EDIT: When i say most, i mean it went from maybe dime sized lump under right side to pea sized...nothing noticeable.
Would prolly get Nolva for it this time around...last PCT was..
Torem
Diesel Test H.
PCS by AI
Retain 2

This time i'd prolly go....
Torem/Nolva alternate days.Torem has long half life and i know Nolva will help keep Gyno at bay....OR

Torem/Letro(low dose) alternate days, pyramid down.
Deisel Test H. again
Lean Xtreme
I will have Forskolii (20%) from Nutra.

I was planning a havoc/Epistane run but would rather bulk some more first....then go into the Epi compounds.

I know it may be alot of stress, ill have Liv52, Cycle Support, Omegas for the cycles

This will all be used in conjuntion with GHRP-6, Storm(creatine),Glycerol Mono Sterate, Xtend and a few other staples...

Any ideas please toss out there, good, bad and mean i dont care.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Well, it was going to be Mdrol/havoc or epi. But if Madrol doesnt seem to be a good idea in the situation, ill just run Havoc/Epi 6 weeks.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Used mdrol a couple of times. First time on a bulk and blew up in the first couple of weeks (with test at 30mg/day). The only problem was that I felt it completely shut me down hard. That is purely anecdotal however. Second time I only used it for a week and a half at 10mg/day. Much better experience. In both cases it seemed to really dry me out a lot which was nice. No gyno problems in either case.

I think you would be fine just using torem or nolva during pct (personally I would use clomid), then once you complete the SERM, use a low dose AI for a few weeks tapering off of it slowly.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Alright, im low/no sides to mdrol except the gyno.
Im thinking 20/20/30
Torem for 4 weeks, 90/90/60/40 or clomid if i can get it.
Test booster mid way SERM use, i was going to use Forskholii this time.
6oxo after SERM use.
This would be after a Mdrol/Havoc-Epi bridge...unless the mdrol seems tokick my as$ for some reason.

I have support supps locked.

I wanna bulk one good time before i cut for my possible comp.

Hows all that sound?
Im not new to this business but i wanna save myself form the letro this time around. or maybe ill use some letro E3D at a low dose to keep the estro and aromatizing at bay?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, im low/no sides to mdrol except the gyno.
Im thinking 20/20/30
Torem for 4 weeks, 90/90/60/40 or clomid if i can get it.
Test booster mid way SERM use, i was going to use Forskholii this time.
6oxo after SERM use.
This would be after a Mdrol/Havoc-Epi bridge...unless the mdrol seems tokick my as$ for some reason.

I have support supps locked.

I wanna bulk one good time before i cut for my possible comp.

Hows all that sound?
Im not new to this business but i wanna save myself form the letro this time around. or maybe ill use some letro E3D at a low dose to keep the estro and aromatizing at bay?
I like that set up. 6-oxo seems solid although I've never used it.

IF you did use the letro, what dose were you thinking? Half life is long enough to dose only once a week I believe...

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
prolly .75mg. I ran it .25/.50/.75/1.0/.75/.50/.25 and on the taper down i alternated days with Torem. I very knowledgable member recomended that to me.
Ill prolly use the letro in there .50~.75 E3D, think that'll help.

EDIT: not worried about shutdown as i bounce back eventually.

spshond

spshond

Awards
Test Booster while on cycle?

My question is, does anyone use a test booster while on cycle? From my experience and from reading lots, a test booster is used as soon as your cycle is over.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
My question is, does anyone use a test booster while on cycle? From my experience and from reading lots, a test booster is used as soon as your cycle is over.
i usually do 2-3 days after, if not right away, i read some wait.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test booster on cycle is pointless, and a huge waste of money.

EDIT: although neetle root (tribtest) with a test cycle is a very good idea.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats what I thought, hmmm. What is the closest thing to Test Enanthenate? Would you use thtat on cycle?
Test is test is test, doesn't matter the form...just slighly changes inject times. There is no superior version of test and I can't stand when people say there is. What the hell are you asking bro....(closest to enan) meaning what? Orals?. injects?.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
whoa whoa whoa easy on the thread jacking there guy.(not you trip)
haha
AAS and PHs will go great together....anyways.
Yea at PCT, TBs on cycle is dumb, you are creating a false enviroment of test and thats why it causes shutdown....anywho....

Glad to see the boss(TripD) is in the thread. :clap2:

spshond

spshond

Awards
whoa whoa whoa easy on the thread jacking there guy.(not you trip)
haha
AAS and PHs will go great together....anyways.
Yea at PCT, TBs on cycle is dumb, you are creating a false enviroment of test and thats why it causes shutdown....anywho....

Glad to see the boss(TripD) is in the thread. :clap2:

Thanks you, question has been answered, sorry for jacking the thread.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BUT, i had a small small case of gyno after 3-4 months of the first run. Used some letro, rid of most of it.
EDIT: When i say most, i mean it went from maybe dime sized lump under right side to pea sized...nothing noticeable.
Would prolly get Nolva for it this time around...last PCT was..
Torem
Diesel Test H.
PCS by AI
Retain 2

This time i'd prolly go....
Torem/Nolva alternate days.Torem has long half life and i know Nolva will help keep Gyno at bay....OR

Torem/Letro(low dose) alternate days, pyramid down.
Deisel Test H. again
Lean Xtreme
I will have Forskolii (20%) from Nutra.

I was planning a havoc/Epistane run but would rather bulk some more first....then go into the Epi compounds.

I know it may be alot of stress, ill have Liv52, Cycle Support, Omegas for the cycles

This will all be used in conjuntion with GHRP-6, Storm(creatine),Glycerol Mono Sterate, Xtend and a few other staples...

Any ideas please toss out there, good, bad and mean i dont care.
Hey man regardless of what some say, I like the double serm thing myself. I actually used a tor/clom/tamox combo my last and it did me good things(clom only first 2 weeks). I do like DTH in pct also, as it is a staple TB. The ghrp-6 as you know i love that as well, and make sure you take it in a fasted state(middle of night is best time bro).

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Hey man regardless of what some say, I like the double serm thing myself. I actually used a tor/clom/tamox combo my last and it did me good things(clom only first 2 weeks). I do like DTH in pct also, as it is a staple TB. The ghrp-6 as you know i love that as well, and make sure you take it in a fasted state(middle of night is best time bro).

for sure. Some PCT im going to do it mid night. I have been doing it morn and PWO mostly. Got some left.
I love DTH for sure.

EDIT: T1, either way, im goin to do the havoc, just a matter of if i do the mdrol first. A bulk with mdrol, recomp with havoc/epi then cut with the rest of whatever. Time to get shredded, after all this itll be my first heavy cut, im talking 5% or so....yea.

spshond

spshond

Awards
for sure. Some PCT im going to do it mid night. I have been doing it morn and PWO mostly. Got some left.
I love DTH for sure.

EDIT: T1, either way, im goin to do the havoc, just a matter of if i do the mdrol first. A bulk with mdrol, recomp with havoc/epi then cut with the rest of whatever. Time to get shredded, after all this itll be my first heavy cut, im talking 5% or so....yea.
Would you take 6-oxo with your DTH, Torem, PCS by AI, and/or lean extreme or 11-oxo

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love DTH for sure.

I hear you bro. Let me know because i'll be following along. :D

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Would you take 6-oxo with your DTH, Torem, PCS by AI, and/or lean extreme or 11-oxo
6oxo before bed is how i usually use it, ate 3 caps. Not to strong or itll over do it.
DTH, 2 morn, 1 noon, 2 night.
PCS 2 morn 2 night.
Lean xtreme, no idea.

I think my OTC PCT stuff will be..
DTH, 6oxo and some forskolii maybe after the DTH to help hold muscle and keep muscles hard. Stuff sounds good from my research.
Not sure i wanna use a cort control, but with GHRP6 i prolly should. i used Retain2 a few times, once in my PCT, i say good results the first run with ResetAD and Incarnate.
Then in PCT, i dint see much difference from use.

Got alot of organizing to do still and timing. I am going out of town 1,2,3 of august which isnt a problem but i may drink a little, but am going to try not too. Ill bring my PEA,Piracetam,GABA,Choline combo to help out.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I hear you bro. Let me know because i'll be following along. :D
awesome, ill let you knwo for sure. Oh yea, itll be the 6 weeker like we talk a long time ago....something like 30/30/40/40/40/50.

spshond

spshond

Awards
6oxo before bed is how i usually use it, ate 3 caps. Not to strong or itll over do it.
DTH, 2 morn, 1 noon, 2 night.
PCS 2 morn 2 night.
Lean xtreme, no idea.

I think my OTC PCT stuff will be..
DTH, 6oxo and some forskolii maybe after the DTH to help hold muscle and keep muscles hard. Stuff sounds good from my research.
Not sure i wanna use a cort control, but with GHRP6 i prolly should. i used Retain2 a few times, once in my PCT, i say good results the first run with ResetAD and Incarnate.
Then in PCT, i dint see much difference from use.

Got alot of organizing to do still and timing. I am going out of town 1,2,3 of august which isnt a problem but i may drink a little, but am going to try not too. Ill bring my PEA,Piracetam,GABA,Choline combo to help out.
How would you take the Torem ( dose it )? with what you have here. So you would not take a cortisol control?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
120/90/60/30
I would get a cort control prolly.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
gonna start a havoc cycle ina few days but i also have a bottle of m-drol sitting in my draw. I was wondering if the sides are much harsher on the mdrol compared to havoc. Was gonna do a 20/30/30/30

spshond

spshond

Awards
gonna start a havoc cycle ina few days but i also have a bottle of m-drol sitting in my draw. I was wondering if the sides are much harsher on the mdrol compared to havoc. Was gonna do a 20/30/30/30

I have done Havoc and I did it at 20/30/40/40. Havoc was great for me, the sides are much more minimal than Mdrol. Havoc and Hdrol are very mild compares to SD clones.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
thanks man..yea i had thought the sides on havoc were minimal as compared to mdrol. I think ill just hold the mdrol and go for the havoc

spshond

spshond

Awards
thanks man..yea i had thought the sides on havoc were minimal as compared to mdrol. I think ill just hold the mdrol and go for the havoc
I to thought about it, but I will be running Mdrol lightly, not going past 20. I want lean gains. Iam at 200 right now and I hope to gain about 10 lbs keep 6 and then maybe loose about 10 lbs of fat. iam about 14% body fat. During the winter i may do an epistane and Mdrol cycle, wet and dry.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Havoc is more androgenic (acne, hairloss), but Mdrol is more toxic (liver, hdl)

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
did a cycle of phera phex a while back..that sides were minimal.im thinkin its kinda like havoc

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can make gains on mdrol with 10mg/day. THE entire cycle imo. Havoc is just the shizznet cuz you feel great in the gym aggression wise. If I could redo my first cycle it would be havoc for 6 weeks or Test/tren 12 weeks at silly doses. Mdrol imo is harsher then all of the above. That purely anecdotal and only applies to what I've experienced obviously...

spshond

spshond

Awards
Therefore, would it be smart to stay at 10mg per day for maybe say 4 weeks?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
most commonly mdrol is ran for 3 weeks. 10/20/30. gains tend to end at 3 weeks...
It hard to keep gains all lean on mdrol as it is a calorie monster. Youll be hungry and want to eat alot as you should to make the gains. I dont think it is a "wet" compound like most say or compare to pplex. Just keep the fats low but the complex carbs up. If your carbs are low youll feel like shyt on it.
You can run it longer but also, the sides will outweigh the gains. Its a strong compound. Watch your blood pressure and for some reason people believe that mdrol has the harshest liver destruction. lethargy is all i noticed just a little bit.

I thinhk i ran it 20/20/30 before i dont remember, id have to check my old log.

Im going to do it 2 weeks, 20/20 and then striaght into havoc.
Letro at .5mg~ E3D to keep estro at bay ONLY on the mdrol 2 weeks.

My PCT will be, Activate Xtreme, yes. I preach DTH but i hear good things of this supplement so im goin to try it out.
6oxo 2x a day afternoon and night.
Torem split morn and night 120/90/60/30
Nolva if im able too.
Coleus Forskolii will be used at the end of the Activate Xtreme as a solid hold for test, hold muscle, keep strength, and since cutting will begin soon for the same reason.
Of course the basics ill be using will be...protein,BCAAs,creatine,Omega-3,Cycle Support by A.I., Bcomplex, Multi.

spshond

spshond

Awards
most commonly mdrol is ran for 3 weeks. 10/20/30. gains tend to end at 3 weeks...
It hard to keep gains all lean on mdrol as it is a calorie monster. Youll be hungry and want to eat alot as you should to make the gains. I dont think it is a "wet" compound like most say or compare to pplex. Just keep the fats low but the complex carbs up. If your carbs are low youll feel like shyt on it.
You can run it longer but also, the sides will outweigh the gains. Its a strong compound. Watch your blood pressure and for some reason people believe that mdrol has the harshest liver destruction. lethargy is all i noticed just a little bit.

My PCT will be, Activate Xtreme, yes. I preach DTH but i hear good things of this supplement so im goin to try it out.
Nolva if im able too.
Coleus Forskolii will be used at the end of the Activate Xtreme as a solid hold for test, hold muscle, keep strength, and since cutting will begin soon for the same reason.
Of course the basics ill be using will be...protein,BCAAs,creatine,Omega-3,Cycle Support by A.I., Bcomplex, Multi.

I cannot seem to stop eating on Mdrol, There is only so much healthy food i can eat. The only thing that I really cheat with is a low sugar cereal like corn flakes. I really do gain weight fast and loose weight fast as well. I do not like the fact that I feel tired alot from the Mdrol, the Havoc made me feel strong and always alert. Iam thinking of upping the dosage of Mdrol to 20 this 2nd week and then going into Havoc. Do you see any concerns with this?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I cannot seem to stop eating on Mdrol, There is only so much healthy food i can eat. The only thing that I really cheat with is a low sugar cereal like corn flakes. I really do gain weight fast and loose weight fast as well. I do not like the fact that I feel tired alot from the Mdrol, the Havoc made me feel strong and always alert. Iam thinking of upping the dosage of Mdrol to 20 this 2nd week and then going into Havoc. Do you see any concerns with this?
So youre doing what i was talking about? No do it. I am going to do it after my MusclePharm Assault log(sponsored)
You need to up the Complex Carbs for the fatigue issue. Youre supposed to gain on Mdrol, eat alot, its a mass compound. If youre trying to stay lean on it....dont. Bulk and use the havoc to harden up.

Good luck.

spshond

spshond

Awards
So youre doing what i was talking about? No do it. I am going to do it after my MusclePharm Assault log(sponsored)
You need to up the Complex Carbs for the fatigue issue. Youre supposed to gain on Mdrol, eat alot, its a mass compound. If youre trying to stay lean on it....dont. Bulk and use the havoc to harden up.

Good luck.

Yeah I dont need more mass, Iam only 5'10" and I don't want to walk into rooms sideways. I think I will go from using Mdrol at 20 this whole next week to doing havoc at 40. Havoc felt great at 40 the last time around, I felt strong at the gym, maybe it was becuase I was also doing Hdrol at 100 at teh same time for the last week of my last Havoc and Hdrol cycle. I really felt ridicoulously strong and lean.. You talked me into it. Maybe I will do all my cycles like this, start with Mdrol and end with a hardening compound. My gains on Mdrol on the first week alone were about 6 lbs. That is ridicoulous.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established

Nolva if im able too.
Any reason you're splitting the Torem doses to twice daily, I thought the half life was a few days to a week? On that note, Torem is horrible tasting in comparison to Nolva, I have to down the Torem with milk, it burns the piss out of my throat.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any reason you're splitting the Torem doses to twice daily, I thought the half life was a few days to a week? On that note, Torem is horrible tasting in comparison to Nolva, I have to down the Torem with milk, it burns the piss out of my throat.
Try capping it in 00 caps, and then taking right away. Trust me, it works well. It tastes like absolute sh*t otherwise. :D

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Try capping it in 00 caps, and then taking right away. Trust me, it works well. It tastes like absolute sh*t otherwise. :D
Take it like a man! haha i just drop mine, mine is flavored like strawberry...kind of. My Sidelafil Cit taste like its in Everclear though.(no i dont need it but hey...why not?!)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take it like a man! haha i just drop mine, mine is flavored like strawberry...kind of. My Sidelafil Cit taste like its in Everclear though.(no i dont need it but hey...why not?!)
I'm a puss.....i cap that shitz! :)

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Easiest way is to drop it in your mouth, do not swish it!, then quickly take a drink of something like a sweet tasting gatorade (I personally use powerade zero). Couple chugs and you dont even taste the stuff.