Phera 45/45/45mg............................weeks 1-3
HCG 250iu eod................................weeks 6-9
TrenAce 50mg ed............................weeks 5-9
M1t 10/15mg..................................weeks 6-7
Cabergoline .5mg e3d.......................weeks 6-9
TestProp 100mg ed..........................weeks 5-9
Tamoxifen if needed.........................weeks 1-9
Full PCT 10-14

What do you guys think about that? Does anyone have a revision to input? Id like to get everyone's opinions on this one?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the combination is pretty awkward. Why not do this PP:

1-9 Test Prop 100mg ED
1-6 TD 1-Test/4ad
1-6 Tren Ace 50mg ED
1-3 Phera 45mg

I'm not sure if you'll need the hCG, perse, but include it if you wish - no harm at all. I would drop the M1T personally; the combination of PP/Test/Tren/1-Test should produce some impressive gains on its own.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
So much for doing that natural thing for a bit, huh?

:twisted:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks mullet nice to see you give your 2 cents. I may just do what you said but with m1t in there at some point, maybe pulsed on workout days or something? I have to give it one last run and finish out these nostalgic tabs. Ive been real cautious on the use of cabergoline, but i was thinking with the orals and the tren i might be playin it safe with the caber in there. Originally i was designing this one to be a 2 part cycle with a 2 week break in between hence the hcg, i was trying to make less overall suppression but with the compounds being used i figure that wouldnt be effective and shutdown will come anyway so run a full cycle.

LOL...xodus...yeah its just an IDEA!!!! was thinking the end of the year or perhaps 2009. Bassgod shut your damn trap! :nutkick: :lol:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks mullet nice to see you give your 2 cents. I may just do what you said but with m1t in there at some point, maybe pulsed on workout days or something? I have to give it one last run and finish out these nostalgic tabs. Ive been real cautious on the use of cabergoline, but i was thinking with the orals and the tren i might be playin it safe with the caber in there. Originally i was designing this one to be a 2 part cycle with a 2 week break in between hence the hcg, i was trying to make less overall suppression but with the compounds being used i figure that wouldnt be effective and shutdown will come anyway so run a full cycle.

LOL...xodus...yeah its just an IDEA!!!! was thinking the end of the year or perhaps 2009. Bassgod shut your damn trap! :nutkick: :lol:
Pre-WO 3x a week for androgenic purposes has been used for sure. I would avoid it, as with Test + Tren + PP, you should be able to achieve very slow, very maintainable gains without having to sacrifice your health. Just monitor BP daily, and use the proper supplementation, and a very clean 8lbs is within reach. M1T may add some unwanted bloat, and lead to a less than agreeable P.C.T.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre-WO 3x a week for androgenic purposes has been used for sure. I would avoid it, as with Test + Tren + PP, you should be able to achieve very slow, very maintainable gains without having to sacrifice your health. Just monitor BP daily, and use the proper supplementation, and a very clean 8lbs is within reach. M1T may add some unwanted bloat, and lead to a less than agreeable P.C.T.
good points man. im not worried about **** with the m1t besides gyno which i think i can control but the recovery is what i fear the most. I just hear it callin me!!!

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think it looks okay but, I agree with mullet on running the prop all the way through, that 5 weeks on the end idea was kind of strange.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good points man. im not worried about **** with the m1t besides gyno which i think i can control but the recovery is what i fear the most. I just hear it callin me!!!
For sure; if that's your trip, roll with it.

For me though, I would simply run a competent AI all the way through, possibly lower the Tren dosage ever so slightly, and have an incredibly lean and quality cycle. With PP's low side-effect profile (in my experience at least), and lack of rapid gains, you should be able to have an easily high 90's to 100% yield on your cycle. The M1T is just excessive, IMO, but if you're not worried than that's not my biz!

I'd add that I'm not necessarily qualified to offer commentary on M1T; I've never used it myself, and base my opinions solely off anecdotal reports which can often be pretty misleading. I would say if you feel confident in your knowledge of its effects - both good and bad - and don't think it excessive, then roll with it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dkkon the idea behind the prop at the ending half is because the 4ad would be my test replacement, ive never used 4ad but i from what i understand it converts directly to test. i was simply trying to minimize the gear i get and the pinning duration.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'd just closely monitor the BP when M1T and Tren are used in conjunction weeks 6-7. I would also use the prop from week 1

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd agree with mullet's cycle/suggestions however I would use a higher dose of tren ace. I suppose thats somewhat dependent on your tolerance and experience with the compound though.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For sure; if that's your trip, roll with it.

For me though, I would simply run a competent AI all the way through, possibly lower the Tren dosage ever so slightly, and have an incredibly lean and quality cycle. With PP's low side-effect profile (in my experience at least), and lack of rapid gains, you should be able to have an easily high 90's to 100% yield on your cycle. The M1T is just excessive, IMO, but if you're not worried than that's not my biz!

I'd add that I'm not necessarily qualified to offer commentary on M1T; I've never used it myself, and base my opinions solely off anecdotal reports which can often be pretty misleading. I would say if you feel confident in your knowledge of its effects - both good and bad - and don't think it excessive, then roll with it.
again you make good points but from my last cycle i tried to make real lean gains and in the end i thought it was somewhat a waste. I can drop bf% and water pretty good so i thought this next cycle im not holding back im just going to bulk, water and all....although im not intending on adding much fat or water im sayin if it comes well it comes. the last couple cycles ive keep clean and lean and i dont like to run cycles the same way as im trying to gain a wide array of experience here so this time im just doing old school eat those calls and BULK.

The m1t is death thing has gotten out of hand imo with alot of people saying things with no experience, there is no doubt it is one of the harshest orals out there but i still think to this day maybe not mg to mg but effective doses being used of Superdrol are not angelic either. I think the two are brothers and people still continue to praise superdrol....i still dont get it.

I didnt want to put the m1t in first as i dont want complete shutdown right away and it is not at the end because i dont want it lingering around when im trying to PCT.

The PP dosage i wanted to try and run high to avoid the slow kick. Im thinkin if i dose higher the compound will settle faster then i can taper down rather than up but those mgs i listed are still up in the air.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
again you make good points but from my last cycle i tried to make real lean gains and in the end i thought it was somewhat a waste. I can drop bf% and water pretty good so i thought this next cycle im not holding back im just going to bulk, water and all....although im not intending on adding much fat or water im sayin if it comes well it comes. the last couple cycles ive keep clean and lean and i dont like to run cycles the same way as im trying to gain a wide array of experience here so this time im just doing old school eat those calls and BULK.

The m1t is death thing has gotten out of hand imo with alot of people saying things with no experience, there is no doubt it is one of the harshest orals out there but i still think to this day maybe not mg to mg but effective doses being used of Superdrol are not angelic either. I think the two are brothers and people still continue to praise superdrol....i still dont get it.

I didnt want to put the m1t in first as i dont want complete shutdown right away and it is not at the end because i dont want it lingering around when im trying to PCT.

The PP dosage i wanted to try and run high to avoid the slow kick. Im thinkin if i dose higher the compound will settle faster then i can taper down rather than up but those mgs i listed are still up in the air.
Well, if you are going to add it in definitely, I would just roll with it in the beginning. Or why not replace the PP with the M1T indefinitely? So the following cycle:

1-9 Test Prop 100mg ED
1-6 TD 1-Test/4ad
1-6 Tren Ace 50mg ED
1-3 M1T w/emg pre-WO.

I simply think with all of them, you have a Gynecomastia cocktail; remember, all orals via their 17c alkylation have the ability to stimulate PRs, leading to progesterone related tissue proliferation, and sensitivity. I know you have the Bromo, but just my thoughts.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I understand not wanting to buy more prop, but I think i'd make a big difference, In keeping you stable mentally, physically ;). You could just run it without the prop, and the 4-ad should take care of you, libido wise. If you decide not to run the test, what about this:

1-6 TD 1-Test/4ad
1-6 Tren Ace 50mg ED
4-5 M1T 10/15/mg pre-WO.
1-3 Phera 45/45/45

It's shorter but i bet you could put on some decent beef. Just throwin it out there.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand not wanting to buy more prop, but I think i'd make a big difference, In keeping you stable mentally, physically ;). You could just run it without the prop, and the 4-ad should take care of you, libido wise. If you decide not to run the test, what about this:

1-6 TD 1-Test/4ad
1-6 Tren Ace 50mg ED
4-5 M1T 10/15/mg pre-WO.
1-3 Phera 45/45/45

It's shorter but i bet you could put on some decent beef. Just throwin it out there.

that looks interesting! only problem i see is the 4ad may not be enough of a dose to offset the 1test and tren....the first 3 weeks should be fine with the phera in there as ive found with phera is it seems to be somewhat like test for me. Its the second half that looks like ill be lethargic and libido nil.

Thanks for all the suggestions here, i think you guys got the right idea on what im trying to do here with the compounds and such just trying to get a good cycle with these compounds. Thanks for the help. Keep um coming.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you used tren before? Fvckin makes me more horny then test. Doesnt kill libido in everyone...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you used tren before? Fvckin makes me more horny then test. Doesnt kill libido in everyone...
nope, never used tren. i might turn into a real roid rager with the tren m1t combo now that i think about it m1t made me pissy.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahaha, well be reading about Piston in the paper "Young Bodybuilder Goes On a Violent Steroid Induced Punching Spree"

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey just had a brainstorm... If you're worried about the last 3 weeks of the cycle (libido,lethargy) why not get like 1500-2000mg of Test-Susp. I know that at one point you seemed interested in giving this a try. You could start it like 3 days before you drop the phera, you will put on some water, but you said you didn't mind. And 3 weeks of ED shots wouldn't be bad. Just an idea...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey just had a brainstorm... If you're worried about the last 3 weeks of the cycle (libido,lethargy) why not get like 1500-2000mg of Test-Susp. I know that at one point you seemed interested in giving this a try. You could start it like 3 days before you drop the phera, you will put on some water, but you said you didn't mind. And 3 weeks of ED shots wouldn't be bad. Just an idea...
wow, you remembered that? yeah im still interested but my source doesnt carry that :( so im kinda out of luck on that.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1-6 TD 1-Test/4ad
4-5 M1T 10-15mg ED
1-3 Phera 45mg ED

3 week bridge/PCT of some sort

1-6 Tren Ace 50mg ED
1-8 Test Prop 100mg ED
1-8 Masteron 100mg ED
1-3 Superdrol 20mg ED
5-8 Epi 50mg ED

Honestly i have so many ideas i dont even know what to do anymore....i really shouldnt even be thinking about these cycles at the moment! lol.