Help with first cycle

JerseyJoe

JerseyJoe

Awards
:woohoo:
What's up guys, I'm thinkin about takin a cycle and wanted some feedback. I've been hittin the gym off and on for about a year and really got back into it in April. I know that's not long but I hit a deadend. Haven't changed in weight, body fats going down and I'm losin inches on my arms, back and chest.

Here's what I'm lookin at, keep in mind I've never made one before just been doin alot of readin so please be kind :/

Week 1:
Test = 50mg/every 2nd day total:150mg wk
Deca or Laurabolin = 150mg/weekly
Proviron 25mg = 1 tab/day
Nolvadex 10mg = 1 tab/day
Glutamine = 7g/day

Week 2:
Test = 100mg/every 2nd day total 300mg wk
Deca or Laurabolin = 300mg/weekly
Win-V = 50mg/day
Proviron 25mg = 1 tab daily
Glutamine = 7g/day

Week 3:
Test = 125mg/every 2nd day total 375mg wk
Deca or Laurabolin = 400mg weekly
Win-V = 50mg/day
Glutamine = 7g/day

Week 4:
Test = 100mg/every 2nd day total 300mg wk
Deca or Laurabolin = 300mg/weekly
Win-V = 50mg/day
Glutamine = 7g/day

Week 5:
Test = 50mg/every 2nd day total:150mg/wk
Deca or Laurabolin = 150mg/Weekly
Win-V = 50mg/day
Glutamine = 7g/day

Week 6:
Glutamine = 7g/day

Week 7:
Clomid PTC: 1st day 300mg, remainder of week 100mg/day
Glutamine = 7g/day

Week 8:
Clomid: 50mg/day
Glutamine = 7g/day

Week 9:
Clomid: 50mg/day
HCG: 500IU/day for 7 days
Glutamine = 7g/day
:woohoo:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats up man, well for starters running deca shorter than 10 weeks is a waste(12-14+ being optimum)...looks like a strange cycle.

Also start the hcg like 2-3 weeks earlier

JerseyJoe

JerseyJoe

Awards
yea, wasn't to sure how it would look, I'm trying to get lean mass, i'm also leaning towards adding the strength while keeping my sides low.

Can all of the above be increased to 10 weeks?

If I start the HCG a week or 2 after my last hit I would still only do it for the 7 days right?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should study and go along a starter inject cycle. You are making things to complicated for a first cycle man.

Basics include

-oral kicker (weeks 1-4)

-Test 400-600mg (1-10) steady dose...no taper

-hcg (9-10)

-pct (11-14)

Nolva can be taken every other day to combat gyno/estrogen issues....proviron also would help with this (low dose every other day but I recomend nolva for a beginer cycle)

JerseyJoe

JerseyJoe

Awards
thanks guys, I just came back from my doc's he asked why I was thinkin about takin the Deca, Win-V, and Test. He said test is test, if I'm gonna do all that I should just take 1 and incease the dose.

He asked why I would take Proviron or Nolvadex because they are brest cancer durgs, he said somethin like that. He also said that Clomid is for ovulation in women and said he donno y bodybuilders take that.

He said I should just take one test and when I'm ready to come off the drop mt dose 50mg every 2-3 weeks instead of takin that other PCT stuff, any info??

He said if I was goin to take somethin it should be the win-v or deca but it would be a waste of money to take a bunch of the same thing with a diff name.

He was a pro bodybuilder during med school in the late 80's I donno if he used or not but that's his point of view, i seen him today.

Thanks

P.S. I got 7 boxes of Testim 50mg, he said to just take this and save the money, would this have the same effect??? he said I could take 100mg 1 or 2 times a day.

(contains: Testosterone USP 50mg, Pentadecalactone, Carbopol, Acrylates, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol, Alcohol, Tromethamine, and Purified Water)

Last edited:
JerseyJoe

JerseyJoe

Awards
I was also told that ritalin is better to take then clen because it has less sides, any comment on that??

Stupes

You are training and losing size? Doing a cycle shouldn't even be an option if you've been lifting on and off for a year. This is ridiculous. Why do you need roids? Are you a pro athlete? Try training and eating right.

And your doc was on the scene when pct was cutting edge - he knows nothing now. Plus - I highly doubt he was pro. There are only a handful of pro cards given out every year.

JerseyJoe

JerseyJoe

Awards
Maybe he was semi-pro, I donno, I'm just goin off of what his staff was sayin and the photo's I saw.

As for me, I've been lifting 3-4 days a week for the past 5-6 months and my eating habits are on point. While I am losing inches I am also losing body fat and maintaining my weight at +/- 185-190lbs. So, clearly I've gained muscle, but the past few weeks I have not changed in body fat, inches, or weight. I don't always get my 8 hours sleep because of my job and school but my cardio, lifting, and eating are all correct. I've taken a lot of advice from the several forums I've join the past few months and it's greatly improved my progress.

I have a toss up between taking the GNC supps or grabbin some gear. After doing research and speaking with some doc's the gear seems to be a lot better for you then the designer stuff.

Stupes

Maybe he was semi-pro, I donno, I'm just goin off of what his staff was sayin and the photo's I saw.

As for me, I've been lifting 3-4 days a week for the past 5-6 months and my eating habits are on point. While I am losing inches I am also losing body fat and maintaining my weight at +/- 185-190lbs. So, clearly I've gained muscle, but the past few weeks I have not changed in body fat, inches, or weight. I don't always get my 8 hours sleep because of my job and school but my cardio, lifting, and eating are all correct. I've taken a lot of advice from the several forums I've join the past few months and it's greatly improved my progress.

I have a toss up between taking the GNC supps or grabbin some gear. After doing research and speaking with some doc's the gear seems to be a lot better for you then the designer stuff.
Test is better for you than the designer stuff no doubt. How old are you? Unless your free test levels are absolutlely clinicly terrible - there is no reason to take test or any other anabolic just to look good. If you need it in order to make a living in a pro sport or compete professionally - fine. But to be a weekend warrior - it's not worth the endocrine ups and downs. Your body will return to being sh*tty when you get off your cycle. So unless you plan on staying on 500 mg of test forever - juice will only be a temporary bandaid.

What is your diet? How much protien? What kind do you ingest and when with respect to your workout? How many carbs? What kind and how many fats?

What is your training philosophy? Many things work - but the prime factor is INTENSITY. You need to find a way to bring intensity to your workouts.

Roids is a temorary bandaid to cover up a lack in these two areas. Dude - sorry if I am b eing harsh. But test is going to help you to your goals but you will lose it when you come off. If you get diet and training in complete order - your goals are reachable and those measurements will stay as long as you keep up the diet and training.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Run test for 10 weeks at 400mg. Run HCG at 500iu's 2x a week the whole way stopping before pct. Keep it ****ing simple. Drop the deca for a later date. I haven't seen laurabolin around in years. Are you sure it is real?

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Run test for 10 weeks at 400mg. Run HCG at 500iu's 2x a week the whole way stopping before pct. Keep it ****ing simple. Drop the deca for a later date. I haven't seen laurabolin around in years. Are you sure it is real?
This man is spot on with his assessment....;)

JerseyJoe

JerseyJoe

Awards
My training consists of lifting every other day and doing cardio for 20-30mins before I lift. I am in the gym between 60-90mins. I'm building muscle, just not fast enough. One of my buddies competes here in FL and he's been tryin to talk me into it. I told him if I could get to that level then I would give it a shot.

Diet:
lbs * 12 = number of calories per day

(Calories per day * 0.4) / 4 = grams of proteins per day
(Calories per day * 0.4) / 4 = grams of carbohydrates per day
-30 grams which will be from fibrous Carbohydrate sources
(Calories per day * 0.02) / 9 = grams of good fats per day
grams of good fats / 14 = number of tablespoons of fats per day.
number of tablespoons – 1 if total exceeds 2 or more, otherwise - ½ of a tablespoon.

Lifting:
I superset most of my sets, and try me best to keep the rests under 1min between sets. I do a total body workout consisting of squats 8-12x3, pullovers 12-15x3, bench 8-12x3, clean and presses 8-12x3, bent-over rows 8-12x3, curls 8-12x3, and dead lifts 12-15x3.

I'm 26 years old and my diet is about 1700-1800cals on non-workout days and 2200-2300 on workout days. I get between 180-200g pro and carbs, and about 1 tablespoon of good fats a day.

Last edited:
JerseyJoe

JerseyJoe

Awards
I donno if it's real, one of my buddies orders from this site and told me to check it out. There's about 25 different things on there, he orders from them all the time and it's all came back good, so I have no reason to question them at this point.

Stupes

My training consists of lifting every other day and doing cardio for 20-30mins before I lift.

Lifting:
I superset most of my sets, and try me best to keep the rests under 1min between sets. I do a total body workout consisting of squats 8-12x3, pullovers 12-15x3, bench 8-12x3, clean and presses 8-12x3, bent-over rows 8-12x3, curls 8-12x3, and dead lifts 12-15x3.

I'm 26 years old and my diet is about 1700-1800cals on non-workout days and 2200-2300 on workout days. I get between 180-200g pro and carbs, and about 1 tablespoon of good fats a day.
First thing - your lifting routine is for cutting. 1 minute rests with supersets and cardio before weights. This workout routine combined with only 1800-2300 calories per day is not going to add size.
You are 186? You need to eat bigger to get bigger. You need 3500 calories and 300 grams of protien minimum - whether you go on a cycle or not.
You should stop the supersets and increase the rest between sets to 1.5-2 minutes. Let the muscles get some oxygen back in there so they can work at a good capacity every set. So are you doing the full body workout every other day? If you want to hit each body part more than once a week then do the compound movements split across Monday and Tuesday. Then do concentrated exercises Thursday and Friday. And do cardio after you lift. You current routine is draining your energy on cardio - with the 20-30 minutes before lifting then the supersets and the short rests. You need to spend your energy on pushing the most weight you can on every set. You get stronger and gain muscle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10