To Cycle or not To Cycle...that is the question...

Major Tom

Awards
Question, I'm getting ready to start my first cycle of Superdrol and I've read the many intelligent threads on having a serm on hand in case...but my question, is, if during my cycle I begin to experience signs of gyno...do I just, cold turkey STOP my superdrol cycle and begin taking Nolvadex or do I continue with the cycle and ADD my Nolvadex. If any of you vets out there care to inform this neophyte it would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Question, I'm getting ready to start my first cycle of Superdrol and I've read the many intelligent threads on having a serm on hand in case...but my question, is, if during my cycle I begin to experience signs of gyno...do I just, cold turkey STOP my superdrol cycle and begin taking Nolvadex or do I continue with the cycle and ADD my Nolvadex. If any of you vets out there care to inform this neophyte it would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.
If you get gyno, stop taking the sd, and start the serm. don't squeeze your nipples because your paranoid, it can make it worse