Sytenhance for real?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Is this product for real? Has anyone tried it? It sounds pretty nifty on paper...

BigV

devildog

Awards
Haven't read any reports yet since it just came out, but people were reporting very good results with gel 3 and 1-test. Most were gaining around a 1/2" on their arms in 2-3 weeks. The boards will be flooded with results soon enough.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
hmmm....thanks for the response devildog. You could put .5" on your arms in 3 weeks with a good diet and focused training program though...(depending where you were in your development, I guess)

I guess we'll have to wait and find out.

BigV

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
There's a huge thread about sytenhance over at BB.com. PA, BK and all the guru's are having a total pissing contest over it. Great read.

If it were truly a site specific/localized PH that did not enter the body and cause negative feedback it would totally revolutionize PH and even steroid use. I'm totally skeptical as to the claims, I'm sure it works as a great transdermal I just don't believe that it;

1. effects only the muscles you rub it on.
2. does not act as an exogenous source of hormones on the rest of the body.

This would mean it could magically penetrate all tissues around the muscle and somehow stick around within the muscle and not be wisked away by the circulatory and lymphatic systems. . The maker claims it metabolizes prior to reaching the liver, testes and hpa. Seems physically impossible to not have at least some hormone in your system and thus some negative feedback.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Indeed, I would not yet trust this to not be systemically circulated but I do believe that there might be some merit to a site specific transdermal. Thus at this point time I would perhaps advise using this product while already on a cycle where proper post cycle recovery methods are already planned. Taking this supp for 8 weeks straight and not worrying about any kind of shut down is a bit nieve at this stage in the supplements life.

devildog

Awards
I think Par's pretty much come out and said that it won't be 100% site specific and some will be systemic, but that the amount will be greatly reduced. I've got a couple bottles of gel 3 coming so I'll be curious to see the results. I'm prone to MPB so I'll know pretty quickly whether a sufficient amount of 1-test is circulating system wide.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Let us know what you think Devil.

I saw that Par had scaled back his claims a bit. Kudos to him.

A site specific PH that doesn't require cycling...that will be a dream come true..if only.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Devildog - have you tried the Minoxidil/AzelicAcid/Spironolactone/Nizoral combo to fight hair loss? It worked great for both me and my brother. It not only stopped thinning but hair has actually regrown after 3 months of use.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
But his explanation is not purly correct , how come it doesn't cause hair loss , i still belive that it can build up dht and circle it !

devildog

Awards
Devildog - have you tried the Minoxidil/AzelicAcid/Spironolactone/Nizoral combo to fight hair loss? It worked great for both me and my brother. It not only stopped thinning but hair has actually regrown after 3 months of use.
No, but maybe I should. I use 2% Nizoral right now and was thinking about adding spiro. I tried Propecia in the past and the stuff did work. The hair on top was really starting to come back in but it also made my nipples sore to the touch. My right one hurt so bad I had to stop using it cause I was afraid of getting gyno, which is a potential side effect.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by TMack40
Indeed, I would not yet trust this to not be systemically circulated but I do believe that there might be some merit to a site specific transdermal. Thus at this point time I would perhaps advise using this product while already on a cycle where proper post cycle recovery methods are already planned. Taking this supp for 8 weeks straight and not worrying about any kind of shut down is a bit nieve at this stage in the supplements life.
This is basically my feeling on it also. I'm skeptical as to complete localized delivery, but it doesn't seem out of the range of possibility either. I think time will tell maybe. ;)

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts exactly, jweave. I would think that a well planned cycle, with training focused on a particular problem area, and a meticulous diet would yield better results though. Want bigger arms? Do plenty of the 'big 3' and learn how to maximize gains from your arm routine.

Of course, I suppose localized PH delivery wouldnt hurt. But who knows, it hasnt been around long enough. Maybe you'd grow a third arm!:)

BigV

Body FX

Banned
Awards
I have been chosen as a product tester for Sytenhance and I will report back with my results soon.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I have been chosen as a product tester for Sytenhance and I will report back with my results soon.
well thats good to know.. let us know your results asap.

the thing i dont understand is he said its like using synthol.. im kind of skeptical as to whether this will have localized results that are all that great..

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Right - if its not yours to keep when you're going back natural then what good is it?

Body FX

Banned
Awards

well thats good to know.. let us know your results asap.

the thing i dont understand is he said its like using synthol.. im kind of skeptical as to whether this will have localized results that are all that great..
Well, unlike Synthol, which is juts putting oil on top of the muscle, Sytenhance is supposed to cause localized MUSCLE GROWTH. It is a combo of prohormones that is rubbed on a specific muscle, but instead of entering the bloodstream and being carried throughout the body, it is taken up "locally" by the muscle causing growth in just that area.

The designer of the product has invented localized fat burners that work, but lets see if he accomplished the same with a muscle builder.

khafra

Awards
I still just don't see how, even if the percutaneous carrier takes it perfectly past the stratum corneum and dermis, it won't get whisked away systemically by the muscles' own blood supply once it's penetrated that deeply.

I dunno how expensive it'd be, but it'd be cool if Par could do a test with his percutaneous formula and some radioactive markers or something, see how much of it really stays local and deep.

captainbicept

Awards
i would love to see that study done, i have a feeling it would be pricey though

SoupBone1

Awards
I still just don't see how, even if the percutaneous carrier takes it perfectly past the stratum corneum and dermis, it won't get whisked away systemically by the muscles' own blood supply once it's penetrated that deeply.

I dunno how expensive it'd be, but it'd be cool if Par could do a test with his percutaneous formula and some radioactive markers or something, see how much of it really stays local and deep.
That would be a great study.

But since when did the supp companies actually DO any studies? As long as they've got people buying the shizz, they don't really HAVE to "prove" that it works.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Im going to rub it all over my ass and do good mornings 3 days a week. Mmm mmm mmm. Nothin' but cake:) Or maybe rub it on your groiler and do kagels to failure!! Hell yeah!! Imagine the possibilities!! :p

BigV

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Theres a thread at bb.com which someone said they felt bad lethargy even with 3x as much 4ad as 1-t which is not a good sign of localised activity. Until I see many more positive endorsements of sysenhance, I'm pretty skeptical.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Maybe the 4AD stays in the muscle longer than the 1test?

BigV

devildog

Awards
Theres a thread at bb.com which someone said they felt bad lethargy even with 3x as much 4ad as 1-t which is not a good sign of localised activity. Until I see many more positive endorsements of sysenhance, I'm pretty skeptical.
I'm not putting much credance into the lethargy equaling systematic activity. There's only about 100 mg. 1-test per day anyway. With three times as much 4-AD as well, you're not going to feel lethargic even if it is systematic.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well read the thread on bb.com when someone else accused him of lying because the 4-ad should have staved off the lethargy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
Falco1098 Supplements 15
Anabolics 7
Cycle Logs 16
Cycle Logs 30