First cycle, advice needed

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.83%

First cycle, advice needed

Hey, im 5'10, 220 lbs, 33 y.o. My bf is prob around 20%. I want to get to a solid 185 lbs. Ive been lifting and training on and off since I was 14. Currently, i mainly do weights, cardio and a bit of boxing.
    Im currently on 2iu of gh ED, 5 on , 2 off, to help with some tendonosis around my elbows. Dont feel much yet, but ive only been on for about 3 weeks. I do get a bit lethargic after morning shots, sometimes I do them PWO. It seems im getting a bit of bloating too.
    Ive 10ml Sus 250, and 10ml 200mg EQ. Im also hoping the EQ will also help tendon issues around my forearms and elbows. Ive read that low dose testosterone is not bad for tendons, either.
    Im planning on injecting 1ml of both every three days for the first nine days, then go to every 5 days, then every 7 days near the end. It will be around 50 days total. Ill still be on gh, and also taking proviron 25-50 mg ED. Maybe a small dose of T4 ED too.
    I plan to eat very clean, somewhat low/slow carb, and watch calories as im trying to burn fat. Ill be doing weights, bodyweight exercises, calesthenics and cardio.
    For PCT, i have hcg and clomid, but its a short cycle, i dont think ill shut down too hard.

What can I do to avoid gyno and bloating as its summertime? 20mg nolva ED, or is letro or arimidex a better idea? I can prob get HCTZ
    I might take some dandelion root to help with bloating too.
    Which antiestrogen would be best to keep my libido up? Ive heard EQ is bad for the libido, is that true?

Any advice is appreciated.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

First, welcome to AM!

Second, you don't need juice...it sounds like you need to get your training and nutrition in order!

I'm guessing that if you think you're 20% then you're prob a little above that. 220 @ 20% BF would give you 176 pounds of LBM, if you were to drop to 185 and keep all your LBM you'd be at 4% bf.

if you are right, and you're at 20% then you'd only have to get down to 207 to be at 15%...could prob do that within about 6 weeks on your own.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

also, if you think you have tendon and joint issues now...just wait until after running the sauce! plus, killing off estrogen will dry out your joints!!!
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.83%

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    also, if you think you have tendon and joint issues now...just wait until after running the sauce! plus, killing off estrogen will dry out your joints!!!
    True youve got some good points. And i probably am over 20% bf. Ill have to think about this in regards to my forearm tendons, my joints are fine.
    But if I still wanted to do this what would you reccomend?
    I was thinking i would run hcg after the second week for about a month, 200 units twice a week. I am kind of sensitive to hcg, ive never done gear, but i tried hcg before and got the beginnings of gyno.
    What kind of antiestrogen is best?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.83%

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    First, welcome to AM!

Second, you don't need juice...it sounds like you need to get your training and nutrition in order!

I'm guessing that if you think you're 20% then you're prob a little above that. 220 @ 20% BF would give you 176 pounds of LBM, if you were to drop to 185 and keep all your LBM you'd be at 4% bf.

if you are right, and you're at 20% then you'd only have to get down to 207 to be at 15%...could prob do that within about 6 weeks on your own.
    What supps could help me lean out then?
    What about this epistane? I think the gh is giving me some bloating.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cycle advice needed...
    By natedogg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 01:32 PM
  2. First GH cycle Advice needed!
    By BrownBoi in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 12:23 PM
  3. Advice needed on end of cycle
    By mixedup in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10