Epistane/Masterdrol cycle??

fdsoldier

Awards
I am planning to run a mild cycle at the end of the summer of Epistane/Masterdrol. This is what I was thinking:

Week 1-4 Masterdrol (1-2 caps/day)
Week 1-6 Epistane (2 caps/day)

I am not running much Masterdrol because I am sensitive to yohimbe. Is this too harsh and long for this cycle? I will be taking cycle support supplements as well. Any info would be much appreciated.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you'd get more feeback if you posted in the steroids section of the forum...epistane is a steroid!

do you have your PCT lined up?

fdsoldier

Awards
Always have my pct lined up. I have nolva on hand at all times. I'll throw in some lean extreme and a test booster. I have posted things on prohormones in the steriod section and they tell me to post it in the supplement section. Any advice on my question tho??

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you've only got 3 posts...I don't think anyone on this forum would tell you that!

for future reference: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/83105-ps-ph-talk.html (supplement forum rules)

6 weeks is too long to run epi straight...4 weeks, 5 weeks tops!

most people see their libido drop so much by the 4th week that 5 would probably not just kill your libido, but your ego too;-)

check out:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/82835-havoc-write-up.html

Also, welcome to AM!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm also guessing that you are talking about Methyl Masterdrol V2 (MMV2)?

fdsoldier

Awards
Thanks man. Sorry, I just was reading the sticky about the rules. I was confusing it with . Thanks for the advice and yes I was talking about the Methyl Masterdrol by LG Sciences.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 weeks is too long to run epi straight...4 weeks, 5 weeks tops!

most people see their libido drop so much by the 4th week that 5 would probably not just kill your libido, but your ego too;-)
I disagree... I find six weeks the sweet spot for Epistane. It is all subjective though, I have no problems with libido all through. Support supp's as usual, and I have a great six weeks, still with a relatively easy recovery.

But again, it is subjective.

Adams

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I disagree... I find six weeks the sweet spot for Epistane. It is all subjective though, I have no problems with libido all through. Support supp's as usual, and I have a great six weeks, still with a relatively easy recovery.

But again, it is subjective.

Adams
It's def true that everyone is different and cycle times could be considered relative...but I wouldn't run a 6 week cycle of something until I'd run a few cycles at 4 weeks to ensure I knew how I was going to respond.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's def true that everyone is different and cycle times could be considered relative...but I wouldn't run a 6 week cycle of something until I'd run a few cycles at 4 weeks to ensure I knew how I was going to respond.
Well the 4 week cycle is VERY NEW. Even with the pre ban hormones, six weeks was the norm. In real juice, you wouldnt run any oral for less than six. I am just wondering where the magic number of 4 weeks came from recently, cause that seems to be the standard now, even after we have more science showing how to be safer.

I guess it was more of me being curious than anything.

I do agree see how you respond, thats why I low dose at the begining of cycle myself, but again, it is all relative.

Bottom line, listen to your body, know what makes you feel what. ANd dont go throwing 32 new compounds in your body, because if something happens, what was it?

Adams