Ok guys, Female and on Xtreme Tren

earnhardt88

Awards
Hi to all of you. Been reading casually on here for some time and lots of other boards. Have not to date seen any women experimenting or daring to try this stuff, and if they have, they apparently are not talking or whatever. So, have bit the bullet and am doing it myself, against husbands better wishes, so oh well.
Me, 44 year old married white female, 5'7", lol, used to be around 125-130 pounds few years back when was teaching aerobics like crazy. Got into the weightlifting hard about 4 years ago, been on creatine, nitric, glutamine and whey protein 3 x day for quite some time now. Last couple of years, I have changed alot, a whole lot. Eating right, protein intake at over 2 grams day per bodyweight and I lift as heavy as i can with the low reps, bulking so to speak. I wanna be BIG. ok. Bottom line. Bodyweight before xtreme tren was around 158.
Biceps which were "stuck" at 13.25 - 13.5" maxed and pumped at most. Never ever done steroids, and dont wanna get busted, so thats out. Read on Xtreme tren till crosseyed, and the 19-nor and women things.
Doing it now. Started 10 days ago, changes thus far are UNREAL and frankly hard to believe. No sides to speak of yet, watching closely, dosing at 30mg 1xday.
Legs and butt leaning out awesome. Chest, Shoulders, Back, Biceps, nothing short of amazing transformation going on. Last nite after arm workout, pushed tape measure to 14.25" of rock hard solid muscle at 167 pounds. Will keep you all posted since i am the guinea pig of my choosing here lol, but welcome input as well.
To give you an idea, yes, I am looking in this little oklahoma town, very big for a woman around here. Shopping.........for some reason, men, and women both stare and while i am attractive anyway but they arent looking at attractiveness for sure lol, also have already been asked several times this week if i am on roids and how i am getting so huge so fast, its like i am just exploding on this stuff. Husband is not believing his own eyes because he just thinks what is happening cannot be happening so fast so suddenly...........funny watching his face.
Any thoughts? No, am not crazy woman, just wanna be BIG.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
I would never suggest a woman take any of these prosteroids/prohormones as thier is just not enough data out their. I have run across a few woman who have taken real tren throughout the years without any issue and loved it. Their doses were real real low though.

erokyrwrld

erokyrwrld

Awards
Enjoy your penoris, stringy hair and bad skin.

earnhardt88

Awards
Enjoy your penoris, stringy hair and bad skin.
Now then, that was rather rude wasnt it. thank you for your delightful insights.

from a better source or better informed?:

Women: 19-nor androstenedione is one of the few prohormones that women can benefit from without significant side effects. Women should use the lowest effective dosage levels possible. Most of my female clients report that doses of 100mg per day or less are sufficient to produce desired results; many start with 50mg on training days and monitor results closely.

erokyrwrld

erokyrwrld

Awards
I guess my point is, you appear to be making good gains naturally, why eff it up. Especially since you are at an age when your appearance is going to go downhill fast anyways (not trying to be rude, just stating a fact). Why accelerate the process? Especially with a "designer steroid" which has no real world studies to support its claims, or its long term effects. Now, if you wanted to do anavar at 10-15mg/day, I would say go for it. It is proven to be safe and effective for women at low doses without worry of virilization.

earnhardt88

Awards
Thank you for that info, I much more appreciated that comment for sure, and i mean that.
Not trying to just eff it up though. I have been training naturally since about 1989, jumped off heavy weights when I owned a womens only fitness center for a number of years. Started the heavier, bodybuilding type things, several years ago, and again, stagnated, reached what i could produce so to speak naturally. Why not anavar? Well, i had a trusted source close to me, or could do all that "legally" or without getting busted, i would do that first, but face it, I cant. And neither can anyone else actually, risk is risk. Other things not known about me..........had total hysterectomy 6 years ago, and finally weaned myself off whats also known as horse urine/premarin a while back, was supposed to have been temporary on it, but NOT............Premarin to me, has far far more risk factors than xtreme tren/19-nor issues.
Maybe i am wrong to do this, but thus far with my current desires to get really big, and this is really working with no changes, why not try it? I mean crap, at one time dhea was supposed to be great for women, esp post hysterectomy or post menopausal women, and even lables on that stuff says virilization can occur in females..................so...........premarin = cancer risks, dhea = virilization risks, and if you really do the math and homework, so does anavar, even in low doses. Its not like i am shooting up straight trenbolone, sus, or anything else, I did choose one that is highly anabolic, and lesser of the androgenics.
Just thougt in my original post, maybe someone would be "interested" and gain some good feedback. Only reason i posted at all here. Like these boards and people on it alot. Seem knowledgeable very much so.
Thanks again, have a great day!

erokyrwrld

erokyrwrld

Awards
I think your best source for the information you seek would be Patrick Arnold. He is very knowledgeable about all the new chemical hormones and their theoretical effects. I know he used to post here, but if he doesn't, he has a Q&A post on the MD (muscular development magazine) forum.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
I would look for a woman bodybuilder that has been doing this for a while and ask her, a mentor so to speak. Many of them have personal websites. I am sure you can simply drop one a line and "shoot" away your questions. Good luck! I really admire this woman bodybuilder at my gym. Her name is Debbie Laszewski. Check her out.

She is super nice, wonderful personality, and a BEAST in the gym!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Good for you sister!!

Seems like you've done your homework, seems like you paid your dues in training, seems like you know what you are doing. Go ahead and do whatever makes you happy.

Life is too damn short, and I say do IT, whatever IT may be, before you run out of time to do IT at all.

I sincerely wish you all the best, and would like to see your progress and thoughts once your done with your cycle.

Also check this out if you havent seen it:

Female Fitness

earnhardt88

Awards
thanks!

Want to say big thank you to Roadblock! Appreciate the encouragement.
All i can say about this xtreme tren day by day, there are differences. And NO, not in my hair, voice, or female areas. But good god, this stuff.............is incredible, its almost like i am morphing into this big huge muscular woman like really fast. I have not gotten used to not just reaching around and scratching an itch on the back or things like that because my arms and lats are so swollen and big looking. I am not kidding you all, I had on my usual tank top I wear as a nightshirt last nite, and husband looked at me standing there like i was a different person. Arm workouts tonite, very interesting to see if i can hit 14.5" tonite, would be another new record for me. I know you are supposed to be ok to run this for 4 weeks, but man, wonder if i do what i am gonna be like lol. Just wish from what I read everywhere i could somehow keep all this mass. Hear you can keep most of the strength..............
will keep ya all posted (ya all, thats okie slang lol)

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good discussion and thank you for sharing for learning sake

poacher

Awards
  • Established
I belive in PULSING. that would be like taking 1 tren mon wens fri. Not sure what a Woman would take on off days to keep hormonal balance - just a thought. I am pulsing now X tren and Epi. X tren is very strong. I am 280 plus and would have no problems putting on size running 1 X tren a day for a month. I like pulsing because I cycle longer and find the gains are much better and more substainable. Hope some of this helps. Best wishes

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Hey one more thing You are in your prime. My Boss [female] is 48 and HOT

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You might also want to look into 3-AD for something not so androgenic. Perhaps even a low dose of 1,4 dione, a boldenone precursor.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
While you're at it why not inject some PGF-2a... u_u

earnhardt88

Awards
I belive in PULSING. that would be like taking 1 tren mon wens fri. Not sure what a Woman would take on off days to keep hormonal balance - just a thought. I am pulsing now X tren and Epi. X tren is very strong. I am 280 plus and would have no problems putting on size running 1 X tren a day for a month. I like pulsing because I cycle longer and find the gains are much better and more substainable. Hope some of this helps. Best wishes

Thank you Poacher! I may try that, and thanks for the In your prime comment too.
Wow.........you are 280 pounds........and can put on size with 1 a day? wow. So, you really feel personally that pulsing could help me, i appreciate that. Right now my hormones seem good, no moodiness or *****iness lol. Just glad to be off the premarin crap. I feel great. How long do you stay on while pulsing?

poacher

Awards
  • Established
I will try 8 to 10 weeks. I ran X tren before. I had some BP issues. Ran Red Rice yeast, and it knocked my Blood Pressure right down. That was my only side. That poster before was very rude and lucky I cant reach through the internet. My wife is 43 I am 1 week from 45 married 20 Years and I can honestly say is more beautiful today than she has ever been. Just LISTEN to your BODY. I have a feeling you are in tune with it. I wish I could offer more help. Their must be some type of PCT for woman. Good luck

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
19-nor androstenedione seems to work decent in women. However - Xtreme Tren isn't 19-nor androstenedione. It is 19-nor androstadienedione. As simple as this may seem, they're VERY different. 19-nor androstenedione was the old banned 19-nor compounds which were progestins, and work well in women. The Tren compounds (Dienolone) are not progestins, and they have a very strong binding affinity (RBA) for the androgen receptor, which is 134 - stronger than testosterone (100). This would definitely be not suited for women IMHO.

earnhardt88

Awards
Cycle finished

Heres results............
Just finished my cycle of 4 weeks. Liver values were only slightly elevated, running Himalaya liv52 now for couple of weeks. Only had little bit of acne, but have oily skin anyways, long as i shower every evening, and tan, seemed to be not an issue.
Far as results, oh my god, amazing.............totally amazing. I used to be a fitness instructor aerobics teacher, used to weigh round 130-135 tops..........but had been lifting hard for over a year before first cycle ever, and this was it, when i started xtreme tren, I weighed round 150-154.
I stepped on scales this morning, and weighed 170 pounds. Mind you I am carrying some water weight, fluids etc.........But I PACKED ON MUSCLE AND BULK like crazy. Unbelievable. Arms started on this at
13.25" I measured out pumped, flexed at 14.5" friday on last day of tren............I was shocked. Chest, Shoulders, are thick and dense muscle, and my back is unreal, lats, traps, quite a muscular package with just one round in 4 weeks.
No matter where I go, if i am wearing a tank or t-back, I get asked do I compete? Am i a pro bodybuilder, etc. Stares and comments, looks, no matter where i go. Takes some getting used to.
My voice, may have dropped a tiny teeny bit, but nothing bad.................
Overall, I love it.
Planning next cycle in couple of months, as before 1 capsule per day, and am gonna try adding in one furazadrol a day for cutting. Only one each as i am very sensitive to pills and stuff, and results seem to come very fast.
Anyone have any "positive comments or thoughts?"

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As a woman bodybuilder who has played with Var and test, I can only tell you to play it safe. Sides can sneak up on you and most are permanent.

As far as keeping your size and gains I do believe women need something to keep estrogen rebound from happening. When I go off I seem to put fat on quickly.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I work primarily with men, but have worked with many women competitors as well....Im friends with Pat, and he has given me guidance often when I needed it....Thanks for posting this, as I generally never see any type of feedback of this type for women....Obviously you were thrilled with the results, and to be honest, Im a little surprised myself... I would have expected the sides to have been a little worse. Not because Im an "oh women should stay away at all costs" type of trainer, because more than half of them women Ive ever worked with were either using the real deal or at least expressed an interest in them while I was prepping them. Actually moreso because Ive always been a little more skeptical of the sides of the prohormones than actual steroids....as a matter of fact, during several of the conversations Pat and I have had he indicated the same thing, that some of the OTC stuff was way more harsh than the illegal gear.

Again, thanks for the input....I would certainly like to hear anything you may have to add on this in the future as I seldom come across any female prohormone users...

Remember, the golden rule when it comes to women and chemicals is that you can throw all the rules out the window. You can pretty much predict with a decent degree of certainty what will happen with guys, but with women you just can never predict the outcome...

holy

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've come to find that the prohormones have given me sides much quicker than the real stuff.

I've used 11-oxo and had to stop because of sides as well as Havoc. I was told by PA to stop the 11-oxo so if he was teling me to stop his own product I decided not to push it. Both gave me voice changes and increased hair growth. The voice went back to normal after stopping.

I've found the sides to be less harsh with better results on anavar.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id rather see her on a prostanazol, anabolic, no androgen issues (well androgenic activity is minimal) even at 50mg per dose (prostanazol) would be just as good as doing winny at 2-5 mg

and its non methylated,

that would be the only thing id reccommend for a woman, MAYBE even low dose clostebol.

anything with extremely low androgenic activity in a PH/PS at the lowest minimal dose will cause nice gains in strength and size.

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
From an okie to an okie good luck and GO SOONERS!!!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
would nolvadex be PCT for a woman? it has a different mechanism of action then clomid,

some women precontest use nolva and clen to get lean and stay dry, what would constitute as PCT for a woman?

ValentineA

ValentineA

Awards
Hi im 23 years old girl..
I want to try tren xtreme.

How much the dose should i take each day?

Im thinking about arimatest too,,
How do you think about this product in woman?
Since i ever wrote that AI useless in pre menopousal woman because we still produces a lot of estrogen in ovaries

Thanks

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established

As far as keeping your size and gains I do believe women need something to keep estrogen rebound from happening. When I go off I seem to put fat on quickly.
This is one thing most women fear. Like you say, she will know it from the bloating and holding water. It will be interesting if she will keep us informed.