Best length for an Epistane/Propadrol Cycle

Jerseyboy884

Awards
I plan on stacking Epi (Epistane or Havoc) & Propadrol next month.

What would be the optimal length of the cycle?

Specs:

6 ft
200lbs
24 yrs old
3 years of PH/PS experience
***Clomid on hand and ready to rock 'n roll for PCT

I'd appreciate your educated suggestions and reasonig behind them.

Thanks!!!!!!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Six weeks seems to be the norm with Epi. I have personally went 8 weeks, with strong support supps. I planned on 6 weeks, but the gains kept on coming, so I didnt want to quick, actually still didnt, just made myself.

Its really a subjective opinion, when you get things rolling, then you can judge where you want to go from there. Lay out your cycle, but you can always alter it when you get things going.

I dont know about propadrol though, I am not familiar with that one.

Adams

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
Six weeks seems to be the norm with Epi. I have personally went 8 weeks, with strong support supps. I planned on 6 weeks, but the gains kept on coming, so I didnt want to quick, actually still didnt, just made myself.

Its really a subjective opinion, when you get things rolling, then you can judge where you want to go from there. Lay out your cycle, but you can always alter it when you get things going.

I dont know about propadrol though, I am not familiar with that one.

Adams

I just began my 3rd week on Saturday, was planning on doing 20/30/40/40, but just now started noticing it kicking in. Do you think I should order up another bottle and go an additional two weeks @ 40mgs?

Jerseyboy884

Awards
my support supp during the cycle will be:

AI's cycle support
Fish Oil
Hawthorne Berry
NOW Live Detoxifier

PCT:
Clomid
AI's PCS
AX
Supercissus RX
Recreate
Fish oil
NOW Liver Detoxifier

I was leaning towards a 6-8 week cycle.

I may only run the Propadrol for the 1st 4-5 weeks and run the epi/havoc for 6-8

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just began my 3rd week on Saturday, was planning on doing 20/30/40/40, but just now started noticing it kicking in. Do you think I should order up another bottle and go an additional two weeks @ 40mgs?
Yeah.. I would go six weeks. That is the spot for most. Keep rolling your support supps as well.

I never go anything under six weeks myself. I just dont find it worth it going under six weeks.

Adams

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
Yeah.. I would go six weeks. That is the spot for most. Keep rolling your support supps as well.

I never go anything under six weeks myself. I just dont find it worth it going under six weeks.

Adams
I feel ya man, it almost seems like a waste to stop 10 days after noticing effects.

Jerseyboy884

Awards
yea....almost every ph/ps i've ever taken truly kicks in around week 3/4