Super Cycle Ph

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is a PH/PS cycle only. i dont use injects for certian reasons, no judgement please, just advice on how much you would expect to gain on this

EQT2 2 caps daily 4 weeks then
PPLEX (19.2mg caps) 3 caps daily (unless hard sides then ill use 2) then
M-DROL 3 caps daily, (unless hard sides then ill use 2, 20 mg didnt give me any sides on Sdrol by fast action and i had great gains) then
HYPERDROL X2 not as PCT (althouhgt ill get blood work done while on it and possibly post it so see if it can be used for PCT) itll be used as a mass builder and giving my liver a rest. itll be dosed at 4 caps daily

PCT will be clomid and arimidex, i also have Primal Male by man sports and i have novedex XT,

PCT will be decided after i get blood work back from using hyperdrol. if it looks good, but has some questioning (meaning it increased 6-bromotest, and showed a false negative i will start PCT immediatly) if LH isnt high and test IS, then i will believe that Hyperdrol only increase 6-bromotest and not my own

other supps
waxy maize
whey protein isolate
corosolic acid (glucose disposal agent)
MVI
vit C Bcomplex Beta sitorsterol calcium and D, vitamin E, saw pawlmetto, hawthorn berries, live 52, P5P if needed.

any questions or comments please post

dont be That Guy, who bashed these supps and tells me to use juice, i have in the past, i decided to use this, and explore my options with these chemicals,

my questions to you guys are

how much do you think i can gain?
how much will be quality?
liver damage, there will be some, although i believe that it will not do anything permanant.

I may start this begining of august.

i will get blood through out, i will update with times, it will prolly be before the cycle then every 4 weeks, and 2 weeks into bromo and 3 weeks after PCT.

Thanks guys

ace88

ace88

Awards
this is a PH/PS cycle only. i dont use injects for certian reasons, no judgement please, just advice on how much you would expect to gain on this

EQT2 2 caps daily 4 weeks then
PPLEX (19.2mg caps) 3 caps daily (unless hard sides then ill use 2) then
M-DROL 3 caps daily, (unless hard sides then ill use 2, 20 mg didnt give me any sides on Sdrol by fast action and i had great gains) then
HYPERDROL X2 not as PCT (althouhgt ill get blood work done while on it and possibly post it so see if it can be used for PCT) itll be used as a mass builder and giving my liver a rest. itll be dosed at 4 caps daily

PCT will be clomid and arimidex, i also have Primal Male by man sports and i have novedex XT,

PCT will be decided after i get blood work back from using hyperdrol. if it looks good, but has some questioning (meaning it increased 6-bromotest, and showed a false negative i will start PCT immediatly) if LH isnt high and test IS, then i will believe that Hyperdrol only increase 6-bromotest and not my own

other supps
waxy maize
whey protein isolate
corosolic acid (glucose disposal agent)
MVI
vit C Bcomplex Beta sitorsterol calcium and D, vitamin E, saw pawlmetto, hawthorn berries, live 52, P5P if needed.

any questions or comments please post

dont be That Guy, who bashed these supps and tells me to use juice, i have in the past, i decided to use this, and explore my options with these chemicals,

my questions to you guys are

how much do you think i can gain?
how much will be quality?
liver damage, there will be some, although i believe that it will not do anything permanant.

I may start this begining of august.

i will get blood through out, i will update with times, it will prolly be before the cycle then every 4 weeks, and 2 weeks into bromo and 3 weeks after PCT.

Thanks guys

When will they ever learn?

Let me get this straight you want to run m1,4add, HD, SD, and pp, at high doses. I have nothing more to say.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
so what is in EQT2

60mg PP is a little excessive
ditto for 30mg SD

So how many weeks are you running PP and then SD?

Asking people how much you will gain is like me asking you what my favorite color is. Its a stupid question.. only you can answer, you are running the cycle not us.

Overall this cycle looks way excessive and ill-thought out.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
at least you close your usename well... im my oppinion you should just settle on 2 of the products at probably half the dose your thinking of doing and run for around 4-5 weeks (which is still pretty long) aiming for around 10lbs is pretty conservative so maybe you will gain more....

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
at least you close your usename well... im my oppinion you should just settle on 2 of the products at probably half the dose your thinking of doing and run for around 4-5 weeks (which is still pretty long) aiming for around 10lbs is pretty conservative so maybe you will gain more....

i like to feel that i represent my name fairly well lol,

im no rookie to this, , i know the phera is a little excessive,

ive ran 8 weeks cycles before on orals,

EQT2 is halo and m14add (70mg m14add and 40mg halo)

last cycle ran igained 15 pounds, and then i decided to slim a lil i was getting a little fat, kept all strngth pct

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so what is in EQT2

60mg PP is a little excessive
ditto for 30mg SD

So how many weeks are you running PP and then SD?

Asking people how much you will gain is like me asking you what my favorite color is. Its a stupid question.. only you can answer, you are running the cycle not us.

Overall this cycle looks way excessive and ill-thought out.
answer to questions above:

1- 4 weeks and 4 weeks
2- Red?
3- excessive yes. ill thoguht no, dangerous possibly, very curious, you bet.

side note : i added the phera inbeterrn the 2 becuase i wasnt sure if i wanted to use it, it was origonally EQT2 then super then bromo, and PCT depending on what happens with my blood work.

-Crazy

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When will they ever learn?

Let me get this straight you want to run m1,4add, HD, SD, and pp, at high doses. I have nothing more to say.
1-m14add, is moderate at 70mg
2 HD moderate at 40mg
3 PP yes faily high, wasnt sure if i was gunna even go that high
4- SD is repectable dose, 30mg, is normal, even 20 mg is normal, i have a good tolerance to that compoiund.

and to your when will they ever learn,

whats ur beef dude? i know what i am doing im not an amateur,

thanks for your concern thou

ace88

ace88

Awards
1-m14add, is moderate at 70mg
2 HD moderate at 40mg
3 PP yes faily high, wasnt sure if i was gunna even go that high
4- SD is repectable dose, 30mg, is normal, even 20 mg is normal, i have a good tolerance to that compoiund.

and to your when will they ever learn,

whats ur beef dude? i know what i am doing im not an amateur,

thanks for your concern thou
\

there is no beef my friend. I for on believe in pushing the envelope. personaly i wouldnt run this but it is your body. I truly wish you the best of luck. Oh and do log that mothah, who know I might be converted.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
A TEN week oral cycle containing FOUR different methyls is bad my friend, BAD. Especially with Superdrol as one of them. And at the dosages listed you can pretty much guarantee severe bodily harm.

There's good reason oral only cycles are kept at 6 weeks or under for more potent orals. The body needs time to recover and heal. Plus the law of diminishing - after a few weeks results will stop and health problems will grow.

A nicely planned 4 week cycle of 1 potent oral will give you just as good results in the end, and without killing you - which is always a plus in my book.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A TEN week oral cycle containing FOUR different methyls is bad my friend, BAD. Especially with Superdrol as one of them. And at the dosages listed you can pretty much guarantee severe bodily harm.

There's good reason oral only cycles are kept at 6 weeks or under for more potent orals. The body needs time to recover and heal. Plus the law of diminishing - after a few weeks results will stop and health problems will grow.

A nicely planned 4 week cycle of 1 potent oral will give you just as good results in the end, and without killing you - which is always a plus in my book.
Although I don't know if "you can pretty much guarantee severe bodily harm", I know that you're chances of doing so will increase exponentially if you chose this type of cycle over a more conservative plan. And as Ziquor stated, the sides will start to outweigh the benefits quite quickly. By the way what's the point of running 4-5 times the gear to gain 30-50% more than you'd gain off a sane cycle, seems like a waste to me.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
OP you have to realize this cycle looks like a cycle put together to seek attention! I'm not saying thats why you are doing it at all though. I agree with all the above posts. I just think a point will come (probably 6-8 weeks in) where gains will really slow down and sides will really get bad.

How about an SD/PP bridge, or even 4 weeks (EQ - T)2 for 4 weeks followed by SD for 3 weeks. Either of these are cycles for guys with experience, and just play with the doses. I just really dont think more is better.

Good luck in what you choose and keep us updated
:bruce2:

JonLanni

Awards
Amatuer hour?

Run M-drol by itself. Yo better yet stack hdrol with propadrol . Youll be at 200 and solid kid. If you run the stack you want to run its going to be bad news for the liver brother. And after the cycle youll need a stint in ur heart. Good Luck My Man!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i think a gram of m1t ed would be cheaper, give you more gains, and still probably wouldn't do as much damage to your liver....JOKING....no one consider that! looks like theres no changing your mind on this, so i really hope you have good support supps and get some nolva to have on hand just in case the clomid betrays you. i dont think you need anyone else to tell you they dont advise this so, seriously, good luck

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
answer to questions above:

1- 4 weeks and 4 weeks
2- Red?
3- excessive yes. ill thoguht no, dangerous possibly, very curious, you bet.

side note : i added the phera inbeterrn the 2 becuase i wasnt sure if i wanted to use it, it was origonally EQT2 then super then bromo, and PCT depending on what happens with my blood work.

-Crazy
Wow, it's just too much, IMO

I hope you reconsider and lower the doses/duration.

But whatever you do, log this sh1t for scientific research :)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
\

there is no beef my friend. I for on believe in pushing the envelope. personaly i wouldnt run this but it is your body. I truly wish you the best of luck. Oh and do log that mothah, who know I might be converted.
crazyfool will log,
crazyfool will provide blood work
crazyfool WILL NOT die,

Crazyfool will however run 12 week methyl and 4 week non methyl then PCT with the above cycle starting either begininng of august or mid august.

i plan on gaining as much mass as possible,

ezza

Awards
  • Established
holy crap 12 week methyl cycle... i'm going to follow along just to see if you make it through

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
crazyfool will log,
crazyfool will provide blood work
crazyfool WILL NOT die,

Crazyfool will however run 12 week methyl and 4 week non methyl then PCT with the above cycle starting either begininng of august or mid august.

i plan on gaining as much mass as possible,

Wait, you're running a 4 month/16 week-long oral cycle?

ezza

Awards
  • Established
have your doctors phone number on speed dial bro... n let the hospital know you need a liver transplant in advance ok :)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i appreciate the responses,

i did an 8 week oral cycle months ago

20mg Sdrol 150mg winZtrol then halodrol with epi max

first 4 weeks i gained 15 pounds, thn i decided to cut a lil becuase i went from 15% to bout 17%

strength was great even on PCT, ended at 205 with visible abs

surgery happened i lost 30 and now im at 195

the reason why cycle is soo long is becuase i am not sure how progressive the gains will be ,,, for example.....

if some one were to use PHs for extended time (ex EQT2 (m14add 70mg and halodrol 40mg) then pheraplex (DMT 60mg) then superdrol (methasteron 30mg) then 6 bromo, then PCT,) would you expect the same gains running them back to back ,

for exaple average 10 pounds for EQT2, 10 pounds phera 10 pounds super, 5 pounds bromo?

the above is normally what i see for a cycle of those compounds. so if run right after the other is it fair to say you will see the same gains?

im going to say possibly, only becuase the compounds keep switching,

this is where i am getting at, this is what i want to know, this is why im testing the waters,

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
holy crap 12 week methyl cycle... i'm going to follow along just to see if you make it through

i made it through an 8 weeker, and liver enzymes got back to normal 4 weeks after PCT with no liver support. (stupid i kno , but didnt want to hinder my gains just incase,) some of these liver cleansers work on the same pathway the orals duem and i feel make them less effective.
im a crazyfool, you will probably all LOVE what happens,

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wait, you're running a 4 month/16 week-long oral cycle?
yes my friend,

the last 4 weeks will be a non methyl

it has reportedly no effect on liver enzymes, and positive increase in test, along with signifigant gains.

ill also be recording it to see how it will work as PCT, there will be blood work, so then we can CRUSH all the hype as if its good or not

i have real pct clomid arimidex some nolva some aromasin novedex XT primal male, trib and ZMA

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

its all about controversy, im pushing the envolope and im more then positive if i log this, all the people who say not to,

will
#1- follow the log
#2- be very amazed at gains
#3- fear for my life but want to follow in my footsteps of insane muscle and strngth gain.

thanks for all imput , please keep it coming as i would love to answer any and all questions

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
i appreciate the responses,

i did an 8 week oral cycle months ago

20mg Sdrol 150mg winZtrol then halodrol with epi max

first 4 weeks i gained 15 pounds, thn i decided to cut a lil becuase i went from 15% to bout 17%

strength was great even on PCT, ended at 205 with visible abs

surgery happened i lost 30 and now im at 195

the reason why cycle is soo long is becuase i am not sure how progressive the gains will be ,,, for example.....

if some one were to use PHs for extended time (ex EQT2 (m14add 70mg and halodrol 40mg) then pheraplex (DMT 60mg) then superdrol (methasteron 30mg) then 6 bromo, then PCT,) would you expect the same gains running them back to back ,

for exaple average 10 pounds for EQT2, 10 pounds phera 10 pounds super, 5 pounds bromo?

the above is normally what i see for a cycle of those compounds. so if run right after the other is it fair to say you will see the same gains?

im going to say possibly, only becuase the compounds keep switching,

this is where i am getting at, this is what i want to know, this is why im testing the waters,
No. This is what I was trying to say earlier. Many people run a 4 week oral cycle and try to run another cycle too soon and get nothing from it since they haven't rebounded properly yet from their previous cycle.

Also, if you lost all that weight from something like surgery, you'll rebound and adds a great deal of muscle just from muscle memory & restarting your work-outs properly alone, without hormones.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No. This is what I was trying to say earlier. Many people run a 4 week oral cycle and try to run another cycle too soon and get nothing from it since they haven't rebounded properly yet from their previous cycle.

Also, if you lost all that weight from something like surgery, you'll rebound and adds a great deal of muscle just from muscle memory & restarting your work-outs properly alone, without hormones.
thats y im waiting till august, i have 10 pounds left to gain not to much considering where i was

i am still wondering, i am waiting on PAs opinion, i believe that as long as you switch the compounds, you will continue to see results.

running it too soon, is not the same as running it back to back, maybe they waited to soon after PCT which is why that happens,

like i said, i wasnt sure about adding the p-plex,

i may or may not.

i also dont believe in a 3 week cycle, theres not enough workouts, i believe 8 is definetly awsome. and wat you would call the sweet spot.

what i can do is shorten it all

eqt2 4 weeks,then p plex 3 weeks then super 3 weeks, then bromo for 4 weeks

but thats still to be decided as i do have 1 month before i start.

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
All I can say is MODERATION!!! Look it up crazyfool it could add several years to your crazy life.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the eqt2 is moderate and the pplex a lil excessive ill prolly run at 2 pills and the super ill prolly run at 2 pills

im trying to figure out if continuing to switch up the compounds will continue to give decent gains,

im searching opinions.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
if you gain 30lbs+ in 3 months you might have a heart attack, and blow out your knees.

And that phera is goin to f#ck your world up, running it at 60mgs for 4 wks, your asking for real world problems. Trust me, ive done 76.8 for 2 wks. I know what im doing though, by virture of the fact that you
no liver support. (stupid i kno , but didnt want to hinder my gains just incase,)
makes me think your suicidal.

Or this is a fake post and were all just feeding the troll.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you gain 30lbs+ in 3 months you might have a heart attack, and blow out your knees.

And that phera is goin to f#ck your world up, running it at 60mgs for 4 wks, your asking for real world problems. Trust me, ive done 76.8 for 2 wks. I know what im doing though, by virture of the fact that you makes me think your suicidal.

Or this is a fake post and were all just feeding the troll.

i know iver read of one guy gaining 70 pounds in a few months following a rebound after contest dieting,

as far as the phera, it will probably be at 38.4 mg ill be running,

i know what i am doing, i run liver support before and after cycle, not during in fear of it ruining my gains and gointg the same pathways as the orals..

i love when people think i am arrogant and know nothing, when in fact i am knowledgable , but just pushing the limits, and looking for feed back because every one of you would follow my log if i run them all

ps howd ur gains go i never finished reading the log
u did the mega dose phera cycle right?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
i know what i am doing, i run liver support before and after cycle, not during

i love when people think i am arrogant

ps howd ur gains go i never finished reading the log
u did the mega dose phera cycle right?
I dont get not running it during, especially for 3-4 months. If your liver is damaged, no liver care supp will reverse it, but using it on cycle can help prevent it.

I dont think your arrogant, i just think your underestimating how powerfull these OTC steroids really are.

Yep i did the MDPC, gained 10lbs on. In PCT, im now done with nolva, just running 6-oxo for 2wks and i've kept 7lbs. I have lost visible amounts of bodyfat though, so once i get my BF% done i'll know for sure where i stand. I think anywhere between 10-15lbs of lbm is a fair estimate though, between the gain in weight, and the loss of bodyfat.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
30mg of superdrol is more than a respectable dose. Especially being run along 3 other methyl. What were you high on when you came up with this nonsense? Anyways, if your going to do it I would recommend having bloodwork done as often as possible during the cycle. It could actually be educational for everyone on here if you had bloodwork done say every week to monitor how fuxed your liver will be.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Dude, that's just too much at once and for way too long, I predict you'll cut it back after week six when you sh1t pure white and your levels are so off that all you wanna do is take a warm bubble bath while watching sex in the city in a little pink bath cap with tears running down your face and you don't know why you cry at the sad kitty commercials, you just do.:sad:

But seriously, log your progress cause I'm curious if you make it.

This has gotta be fake:goodpost:

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
Dude, that's just too much at once and for way too long, I predict you'll cut it back after week six when you sh1t pure white and your levels are so off that all you wanna do is take a warm bubble bath while watching sex in the city in a little pink bath cap with tears running down your face and you don't know why you cry at the sad kitty commercials, you just do.:sad:

But seriously, log your progress cause I'm curious if you make it.

This has gotta be fake:goodpost:
:clap2:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
30mg of superdrol is more than a respectable dose. Especially being run along 3 other methyl. What were you high on when you came up with this nonsense? Anyways, if your going to do it I would recommend having bloodwork done as often as possible during the cycle. It could actually be educational for everyone on here if you had bloodwork done say every week to monitor how fuxed your liver will be.

i think people think i am running it all at once lol. theres no way in hell i would ever do that haha

the phera and the super will prolly be at 2 caps per day, and i may bump it up depending on how i feel, ive ran super at 20, i wanna try 30,

the phera will prolly be at 38.4 mg

everything else is moderate, compared to what other people do especially the eqt2,

blood work i will try to get every 3 weeks if possible.

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
there is a difference in "pushing the envelope" and being just plain stupid.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and im just curious as to why you feel it is stupid,

i want opinions people,

all the methyls? thats not the only reason

ive ran 8 week methyls and blood work shows normal liver function and super was one of them.

u worried bout the liver?

i habe much PCT and liver care,

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established

i want opinions people,

ive ran 8 week methyls and blood work shows normal liver function and super was one of them.

Originally Posted by crazyfool405
The above statement is that of poor judgment, sacrificing bodily harm for the sake of a small amount of extra gain is silly to me, run each methyl for 3-6 weeks(three for super) and the results for the amount of sh1t you've done will be much greater in the long run. Get the most out of it! you got years to spend in the gym gettin big, don't risk what could happen to the liver happening to the liver, love the liver, care for the liver, and when on, support the liver, and it will support you back;)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Originally Posted by crazyfool405
The above statement is that of poor judgment, sacrificing bodily harm for the sake of a small amount of extra gain is silly to me, run each methyl for 3-6 weeks(three for super) and the results for the amount of sh1t you've done will be much greater in the long run. Get the most out of it! you got years to spend in the gym gettin big, don't risk what could happen to the liver happening to the liver, love the liver, care for the liver, and when on, support the liver, and it will support you back;)
that quote stated was for my last cycle, i ran 8 weeks of methyl,

liver enzymes came back normal, even though my body was stressed from surgery.

when i run these, i will stop that compound when the gains stop on that compound then i will start another, and like i said if thats 3 weeks on each then its 3 weeks on each, but i will do 4 weeks on bromo givin its history, i may even run that for 3 weeks at a little higher dose, becuase its possibility of turning into a potent sterois (6a-bromotestosterone, which is more potent then the beta form, and being very anabolic by nature given its halogen substitution) is very likely,

remember it has not started yet, i may bo 3 weeks on each of them, it all depends if the gains stop,

Question to all:

would switcihng up compounds report in steady gains keeping your body guessing? (its like how many licks it takes to get to the center of the tootsie pop.... the world may never know, until some1 like me trys it and has blood work to prove what hasnt been proven yet)

im still wondering, i have gotten many answers, but gains seem to slow or stop with one compound after 3-4.5 weeks, so if you change it will they continue?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
update:

when using this cycle ive decided to do 2 weeks prior to cycle start livercare, then stop for 2 weeks, add for 2 weeks ect,... untill the end of cycle,

thanks for the input guys, sorry im stirring up trouble

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Certain methyls u can get away with running for 12 weeks. I wouldn't necessarily suggest it but it is doable, tbol and anavr come to mind. You seem as if you want to gain a lot of mass in a short period though. The only reason why i wouldn't run test is due to the fact of aromization yes there is ai's and such but **** it i don't want titties. i"m running 8 weeks of tbol then 4 weeks of 11oxo. I don't suggest running all those OTC ph/ds theres not enough studies out there on the longterm or short term effects. why not run something thats been around for a while?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I'd skip the halo, and just run the more potent compounds, since it takes a long time for halo to kick in, you'd be sitting around for 3 or 4 weeks before you saw anything.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established

i want opinions people,

There is a big difference between doing 4 weeks methyl and doing 8 weeks methyl. 4 should be fine, 8 is pushing it to the limits. The difference between 4 and 8 weeks is big, and the difference between 8 and 12 will be even bigger.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd skip the halo, and just run the more potent compounds, since it takes a long time for halo to kick in, you'd be sitting around for 3 or 4 weeks before you saw anything.
eqt2 is halo and m14add at the doses mentioned above

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is a big difference between doing 4 weeks methyl and doing 8 weeks methyl. 4 should be fine, 8 is pushing it to the limits. The difference between 4 and 8 weeks is big, and the difference between 8 and 12 will be even bigger.
agreed ive ran an 8 weeker, and 4 weeks after pct and recovering from surgery my liver enzymes went back to normal

the difference between 8 and 12 is a lot,

look at eqt2, look how mild the dose is, halo is a much less harsh methylated product, along with the low dose m14add,
its the weeker or the 3 i would be running,

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Certain methyls u can get away with running for 12 weeks. I wouldn't necessarily suggest it but it is doable, tbol and anavr come to mind. You seem as if you want to gain a lot of mass in a short period though. The only reason why i wouldn't run test is due to the fact of aromization yes there is ai's and such but **** it i don't want titties. i"m running 8 weeks of tbol then 4 weeks of 11oxo. I don't suggest running all those OTC ph/ds theres not enough studies out there on the longterm or short term effects. why not run something thats been around for a while?

super has been around a while, DMT not so much, OT ehh, but still

like i said there are reasons why im not sticking myself,

u wouldnt run test bc it aromatizes? juss run an AI like arimidex .5 mg eod and itll be to a minimum, if u get gyno , run it every day,

you know u need PCT for 11 oxo right? 11-hydroxytestosterone is what it turns into, so beware there will be shut down.

just letting you kno.

Shizzle

Shizzle

Awards
super has been around a while, DMT not so much, OT ehh, but still

like i said there are reasons why im not sticking myself,

u wouldnt run test bc it aromatizes? juss run an AI like arimidex .5 mg eod and itll be to a minimum, if u get gyno , run it every day,

you know u need PCT for 11 oxo right? 11-hydroxytestosterone is what it turns into, so beware there will be shut down.

just letting you kno.
Pheraplex (DMT / Madol) has been around since the early 1960's but it's only been available to the masses for 3 years. It's a great oral but IMO the dosage should be kept relatively low due to the possible sides. If you consider mega-dosing it, you should check this out:

Characterisation of the pharmacological profile of desoxymethyltestosterone (Madol), a steroid misused for doping

P. Diela, , , A. Friedela, H. Geyerc, M. Kamberd, U. Laudenbach-Leschowskya, W. Schänzerc, M. Thevisc, G. Vollmerb and O. Zieraub

Center for Preventive Doping Research, Institute of Cardiovascular Research and Sports Medicine, Department of Molecular and Cellular Sports Medicine, German Sports University Cologne, 50927 Cologne, Germany

Institute of Zoology, Department of Molecular Cell Physiology and Endocrinology, TU Dresden, Dresden, Germany

Center for Preventive Doping Research, Institute of Biochemistry, German Sports University Cologne, Cologne, Germany

Department of Doping Prevention, Federal Office of Sports, Magglingen, Switzerland

Received 18 October 2006; revised 13 December 2006; accepted 14 December 2006. Available online 27 December 2006.

References and further reading may be available for this article. To view references and further reading you must purchase this article.

Abstract
Desoxymethyltestosterone (DMT), also known as Madol, is a steroid recently identified to be misused as a doping agent. Since, the knowledge of functions of this substance is rather limited, it was our aim to characterise the pharmacological profile of DMT and to identify potential adverse side effects. DMT was synthesised, its purity was confirmed and its biological activity was tested.

The potency of Madol (DMT) to transactivate androgen receptor (AR) dependent reporter gene expression was two times lower as compared to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Receptor binding tests demonstrate that DMT binds with high selectivity to the AR, binding to the progesterone receptor (PR) was low. In vivo experiments in orchiectomised rats demonstrated that treatment with DMT resulted only in a stimulation of the weight of the levator ani muscle; the prostate and seminal vesicle weights remained unaffected. Like testosterone, administration of DMT resulted in a stimulation of IGF-1 and myostatin mRNA expression in the gastrocnemius muscle. In the prostate proliferation was stimulated by TP (testosteronepropionate), but remained unaffected by DMT. Remarkably, treatment with DMT, in contrast to TP, resulted in a significant increase of the heart weight. In the liver, DMT slightly stimulates the expression of the tyrosine aminotransferase gene (TAT).

Our results demonstrate that DMT is a potent AR agonist with an anabolic activity. Besides the levator ani weight, DMT also modulates the gene expression in the musculus gastrocnemius. The observed stimulation of TAT expression in the liver and the significant increase of the heart weight after DMT treatment can be taken as an indication for side effects. Summarizing these data it is obvious that DMT is a powerful anabolic steroid with selective androgen receptor modulators (SARM) like properties and some indications for toxic side effects. Therefore, there is a need for a strict control of a possible misuse.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pheraplex (DMT / Madol) has been around since the early 1960's but it's only been available to the masses for 3 years. It's a great oral but IMO the dosage should be kept relatively low due to the possible sides. If you consider mega-dosing it, you should check this out:

yea when i meant DMT as not being around soo much i only foiund 2 good studies, one being the one u just presented,

i understand, im actually mad that my school shut off my password for the library databases over the summer so i cant find that full article, it doesnt state doses from what i see, which is what i am interested in

38.4 mg is the dose i decided upon.
thanks for your research brooo