Name your best cutting cycle

quakebks

Awards
hey guys,
i was thinking about getting a cutting cycle together but figured yall could give me a hand. i only want to use ph/designers only. so name the best cutting cycle for me. ive had ideas but i always want to change it up before i go to order. this will be my second cycle if that matters to yall. lets hear it.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what I did, and would recommend, is an 8 week Epi/Havoc pulse

most cycles with orals are short (3-5 weeks) which isn't enough time to run any real cut. Cutting too fast means losing muscle.

With a pulse, you can run 8 weeks just fine, and its enough time to make some real progress. Epi will help to maintain strength, while improving hardness and making the veins pop.

Only others I would consider for a cut is a Tren derivative (but I haven't used any yet), or H-drol run at a moderate-high dose for 8 weeks.

Clen 2 on 2 off works wonders

diet & cardio are #1

mdtech123

Awards
I'm getting some epi and tren250 for a cut cycle. Any suggestions on the best way to do it. I was thinkin pulse both for 7-8 weeks, but not sure exactly how. Oh by the way
i'm triing to stay away from injectables, just tired of it after a few years, so any advice on ph's would be great. 25yrs old
5'9 197lbs about 16% bf, looking to harden up but not loose too many lbs. 192 solid would be ideal.

quakebks

Awards
okay .... go ahead and hijack my thread. lol no just kidding, yea thats exactly how i am, im trying to stay away from injectables for the time being.

mdtech123

Awards
My bad bro, guess i just got carried away, but im finding it hard to get some quality advice. Im getting alot of " do one kind of supp/Ph and 22 different pct's " or the guys who want to run s-drol/epi/m-drol/h-drol/xyz-drol all at the same time. Just need someone rational with common goals ie 1 or 2 compounds with minimal pct to harden up a bit.

JonLanni

Awards
You mite want to think about Xtreme Tren. Although, im week 3 into my hdrol cycle and im losing body fat and gaining muscle.

mdtech123

Awards
Why extreme tren over say trenabol, or tren 250? i cant see any big diff. Are u cutting calories or is it purely from the hdrol??

quakebks

Awards
see thats whats i dont understand when im on here, when you say losing bodyfat, are your trying by cuting cals? or is it just happenning?

mdtech123

Awards
Its very hard to tell, the only way is to eat exactly what u've been eating, dont change ur caloric intake at all and then you'll know if the "juice" is doing it. Thats my one fault with lifting, i never change my diet as its extremely hard to accurately monitor caloric intake as well as fat and carbs. Anybody who says they eat exactly 5000 calories a day with 200 gr of protien and xx amount of carbs is lieing to themselves. Like most people i have a quite demanding professional life and to have time to monitor all that to the degree most think is required is just bs, unless u have no job or social life and you can spend 24 hrs a day figuring out exactly wahts in ever ounce of food and beverages u drink. Just keep the protien high and the "bad" fat low and ur good.

JonLanni

Awards
Im not cutting cals. im working out with lighter weight, pushing out more reps, doing cardio at least 4 times a week, and eating very clean. All i know is Hdrol is the real deal. My boy recently took tren xtreme. He went from 200 to 215. He gained 15lbs. Mostly muscle. He was suprised with his results and so was I. Tren Xtreme is no joke.

JonLanni

Awards
So no im not changing my caloric intake at all. Its the sauce kicking in thats giving me superior results.

mdtech123

Awards
Nice, im making my final decision today, i cant research anymore its killing me, i think its going to be trenx and h-drol, unless i read 19,000 more posts about how good some other new sh** is, but i still need to know if it would be stupid to try to get away with OTC pct, cause i dont wanna order the other stuff.

erokyrwrld

erokyrwrld

Awards
Best cutting cycle was when I consumed about 400 calories/day below maintenance and added 1.5 hours of cardio split daily. A low dose of test to maintain muscle, some clen and T3 to speed up the process. Went from 14%bf to 8%bf in less than a month. Steroids have nothing to do with fat loss, its about calories in being less than calories out.

mdtech123

Awards
I absolutely agree but to cutt bf without also cutting muscle is very difficult with a calorie defficiency. Im going to keep my cals about the same (not that i monitor them closely anyway) get some tren and either hdrol or epi with solid pct i should be leaner in about 7-8 weeks.

erokyrwrld

erokyrwrld

Awards
If you keep your calories at maintenance, even with the addition of the strongest androgens, you will not be leaner in 7-8 weeks. Trust me, I've tried it. Add cardio, cut calories, add some clen/eca/or T3, add 4g sesamin with 12g fish oil. The body will not burn fat unless it has to.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you keep your calories at maintenance, even with the addition of the strongest androgens, you will not be leaner in 7-8 weeks. Trust me, I've tried it. Add cardio, cut calories, add some clen/eca/or T3, add 4g sesamin with 12g fish oil. The body will not burn fat unless it has to.
Exactly. The wow above was in reference to how ridiculous some of the comments in this thread have been.

"Broski, can I take TrenABOL375/Halodabble-Doodler and just like, eat the same and lost fat? Fvcking ripped!"

Fvcking ridiculous man; what happened to the gene pool?
:frustrate

mdtech123

Awards
The cardio was a given, all im sayin is that all the ppl who think they are monitoring there cals carbs and fat to a T are either lieing to themselves or need to get a real job, because they obviously have way to much time on there hands. I work in an office in Manhattan and spend 13hrs a day in travel and work, and still hit the gym 5 days a week.
On many occasions ive leaned down fro 18% bf to about 8 in a few months with hard work and some juice, no watching cals and carbs. You eat clean with alot of protien, hit the weights hard and let the cardio do the rest. So if you feel the need to be a nasty f***k to everyone who has an opinion u dont agree with then u need to either get laid more or ur parents didnt hug u enough as a child.

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
The cardio was a given, all im sayin is that all the ppl who think they are monitoring there cals carbs and fat to a T are either lieing to themselves or need to get a real job, because they obviously have way to much time on there hands.
Thats ridiculous. I log everything i eat everyday on fitday. It takes all of about 5 minutes. The time you just spent posting in this post you could have logged your entire days food. This site has a pretty good diet tracker too and i would use it if i didnt already have 3 years worth of data entered somewhere else.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
so back to helping quakebks......not sure how much research you have done so far but h-drol, propadrol, the 'tren' products, furazadrol, and Orastan-E/Prostanozol clones are all very common in cutting cycles. they are all generally mild by themselves and each can be stacked with something else in most cases. your not limited to just these, but like i said, they are very commonly used for cutting and should at least point you in the right direction for research. you didnt give us stats or much info about yourself, this this all might be extremely obvious to you, i dont know...

quakebks

Awards
thanks heebs but i understand all this already, i was just trying to see what cycles others found the most effective when during a cut. it was more for me to make a final decision on my next cycle.

quakebks

Awards
so i think my final decision is to pulse trenadrol for 8 weeks, and run hdrol normal. never used hdrol so how long would you use it and at what dose?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
so i think my final decision is to pulse trenadrol for 8 weeks, and run hdrol normal. never used hdrol so how long would you use it and at what dose?
why not just stack the two compounds and run them normally or run a bridge for six weeks? i dont think pulsing trenadrol would really give that great of results, but thats just my opinion.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
what I did, and would recommend, is an 8 week Epi/Havoc pulse

most cycles with orals are short (3-5 weeks) which isn't enough time to run any real cut. Cutting too fast means losing muscle.

With a pulse, you can run 8 weeks just fine, and its enough time to make some real progress. Epi will help to maintain strength, while improving hardness and making the veins pop.

Only others I would consider for a cut is a Tren derivative (but I haven't used any yet), or H-drol run at a moderate-high dose for 8 weeks.

Clen 2 on 2 off works wonders

diet & cardio are #1
ah, just the information i needed.

quakebks

Awards
yea, i might try the bridge that seems like a better idea. but still how would dosing for the hdrol run? because ive seen where others were preloading.