Pumped for Propadrol!!!!

Jerseyboy884

Awards
I just finished up 5 weeks of Epistane and I'm starting my Propadrol today and plan on running it for 4 weeks.

The first 5 weeks have been great on the Epi and I hope to end this cycle with bang!

I haven't experienced any negative side effects.

I was just wondering if anybody else has ever stacked Epi & Prop together before or ran one right before the other, like I'm doing.

I've done my own research and I feel confident going into upcoming 4 weeks of Propadrol, but I'm always open to hear other people's opinions and/or advice.....bring it on!!!!!

I'd love to hear some feedback/pointers/warnings/words of encouragement/tips/etc

Jerseyboy884

Awards
My gains on Epi were great.

In all, I put on about 6lbs. of pure lean mass.

Other notable positive results were the following:

- insane vascularity (to the point where i would l do a double-take in the mirror, i couldn't belive it sometimes)

- great pumps in and out of the gym

- slow & steady build up of strength (really noticed it by the 5th week)

- slightly increased libido

- an overall sense of well-being and even euphoria at times

***Needless to say, I was thrilled with Epi. I recommend it to all PH users whether they are beginners or experienced.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I just finished up 5 weeks of Epistane and I'm starting my Propadrol today and plan on running it for 4 weeks.

The first 5 weeks have been great on the Epi and I hope to end this cycle with bang!

I haven't experienced any negative side effects.

I was just wondering if anybody else has ever stacked Epi & Prop together before or ran one right before the other, like I'm doing.

I've done my own research and I feel confident going into upcoming 4 weeks of Propadrol, but I'm always open to hear other people's opinions and/or advice.....bring it on!!!!!

I'd love to hear some feedback/pointers/warnings/words of encouragement/tips/etc
So you plan on running 9 weeks of orals?

Jerseyboy884

Awards
yes sir.....and judging by your tone, I assume you are flabbergasted at my a decision.

Although Epi is considered "mild" on the liver, I'm fully aware that it is still methylated and has the potenital to do a little dance on my liver.

However, I preloaded my cycle with the necessary protocol which i am still currently on, and plan on running for the next 2-3 months

Also, based on my research and after speaking with users, I don't expect Propdarol to put a significant amount of additional stress on my liver.

All-in-all, I think it's a fairly safe move.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
yes sir.....and judging by your tone, I assume you are flabbergasted at my a decision.

Although Epi is considered "mild" on the liver, I'm fully aware that it is still methylated and has the potenital to do a little dance on my liver.

However, I preloaded my cycle with the necessary protocol which i am still currently on, and plan on running for the next 2-3 months

Also, based on my research and after speaking with users, I don't expect Propdarol to put a significant amount of additional stress on my liver.

All-in-all, I think it's a fairly safe move.
It really not your liver that I'm concerned about........What is your PCT for all of this?

Jerseyboy884

Awards
PCT is the follwing:

Clomid:
Day 1 @ 200mg
Day 2 & 3 @ 100mg
Day 4 - 28 @ 50mg

AX:
6 pills (3 servings)/day for 3-4weeks

I also have 2 bottles of 6-OXO Extreme laying around, but I think i will save them. Overdoing PCT could be just as harmful as the actualy cycle of done improperly. Plus, if it goes wrong, you don't know what to blame it on.

Other ancillaries that i will be running, but aren't hormonal:

NOW Liver Detoxifier
Thermolife Liver Lonnger
Creatine Mono w/ Waxy Maize
Supercissus RX
Recreate
Fish Oil
Saw Palmetto
Hawthorne Berry

Thoughts?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
It seems to me that you aren't going to get much in the way of gains by using Propadrol for the next 4 weeks. What was dosage that you planned on running with that? It also seems as if you are setting yourself up for a host of unwanted potential problems by doing this. Propadrol is a fairly weak product and almost unnoticeable unless stacked or ran upwards of 180mg(6 capsules a day)by itself. By what I've read, it seems as if you are merely running it at two caps a day and have also probably never ran it before. Your PCT is not something I would run myself, but it is much better than what I've seen before in the past for reckless cycles. Its my honest opinion that this cycle will end with a heavy shutdown, thrashed lipids, and minimal lasting gains.

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
It seems to me that you aren't going to get much in the way of gains by using Propadrol for the next 4 weeks. What was dosage that you planned on running with that? It also seems as if you are setting yourself up for a host of unwanted potential problems by doing this. Propadrol is a fairly weak product and almost unnoticeable unless stacked or ran upwards of 180mg(6 capsules a day)by itself. By what I've read, it seems as if you are merely running it at two caps a day and have also probably never ran it before. Your PCT is not something I would run myself, but it is much better than what I've seen before in the past for reckless cycles. Its my honest opinion that this cycle will end with a heavy shutdown, thrashed lipids, and minimal lasting gains.

Agreed, this sounds like pretty good advice. At this point, it may be best to go into PCT and solidify what progress you ve made and plan for the next cycle. 9 weeks on any type of oral is a long ass cycle, I would have done an injectable starting week one, like test if you were wanting to go this long. But trust me, I do know what its like to be at the end of a cycle and want to squeeze out more from it. Sometimes though, you have to put long term goals in front of the short term ones, especially for your health.

Jerseyboy884

Awards
I appreciate the advice fellas!!!

I am definitely having second thoughts now.

If i were to start my PCT now, about how long do you typically recommend in between cycles of orals?

Again, i just wrapped up 5 1/2 weeks of Epistane and i was running it as follows:

Week 1 = 40mg/day
Week 2 = 40mg/day
Week 3 = 50mg/day
Week 4 = 50mg/day
Week 5 = 50mg/day

Also, if i hold on to the 2 bottles of Propadrol, what do you recommend running it with, if anything? I'm thinking of running along with Epi or an Epi clone for my next cycle.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the advice fellas!!!

I am definitely having second thoughts now.

If i were to start my PCT now, about how long do you typically recommend in between cycles of orals?

Again, i just wrapped up 5 1/2 weeks of Epistane and i was running it as follows:

Week 1 = 40mg/day
Week 2 = 40mg/day
Week 3 = 50mg/day
Week 4 = 50mg/day
Week 5 = 50mg/day

Also, if i hold on to the 2 bottles of Propadrol, what do you recommend running it with, if anything? I'm thinking of running along with Epi or an Epi clone for my next cycle.
If you just finished running EPi, the don't run it again. Pick up some H-Drol and run Propadrol with that.

Jerseyboy884

Awards
H-drol isn't as mild as Epi, right?

How long would you recommend running it and at what dose?

This goes for both the Prop & H-dorl

Treeman2

Awards
i just finished a cycle of Prop and 11-oxo just to see what would gain from it. I got massive gains, lean and dry. more than i ever expected. about 8-9lbs whilst shedding a whole load of fat early on in the cycle. One thing i would say is you wont get very far on 2 caps ED, id go for 3or 4 (this is what i did) and found a marked increase. Hope this helps.

Treeman2

Awards
no sides apart from slight lethargy week 3 and abit moody here and there. Dont dose at 2 id dose at 3 or even 4ED. ran for 3 weeks.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
H-drol isn't as mild as Epi, right?

How long would you recommend running it and at what dose?

This goes for both the Prop & H-dorl
most would say h-drol is even milder then epi. 50mg a day for four weeks is the lowest it is typically run for, some go up to six weeks ramping up to 100mg+. 50mg-75mg of h-drol with 60mg-90mg of of propadrol for 4-5 weeks would be fairly standard and probably not real harsh while still yielding good results, but im sure many people dose even higher. in my opinion, if you plan on going higher then that, you might as well just go with a stronger compound all together.