Methyl-1-Testosterone- help!!!

brunel

Awards
guys,

im currently taking m1t (17a-methyl-1-androstene-17b-ol-3one) version

i taking 10mgs twice a day (so 20mgs in total)

ive done 2 weeks on and i've just finished my week off. i've got 2 weeks left on this cycle

my question is..... do i need a pct with this product? if so what? how much and when do i take the product?

i've not had much in the way of side effects others than raise blood pressure (sometimes) ...... but the main effect i have noticed recently is my limbo has decreased some what.:aargh:
my balls are the same size i think, my **** doesn't get has hard or large.... so help is needed

what should i do? take?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
guys,

im currently taking m1t (17a-methyl-1-androstene-17b-ol-3one) version

i taking 10mgs twice a day (so 20mgs in total)

ive done 2 weeks on and i've just finished my week off. i've got 2 weeks left on this cycle

my question is..... do i need a pct with this product? if so what? how much and when do i take the product?

i've not had much in the way of side effects others than raise blood pressure (sometimes) ...... but the main effect i have noticed recently is my limbo has decreased some what.:aargh:
my balls are the same size i think, my **** doesn't get has hard or large.... so help is needed

what should i do? take?

Dear God - please tell me you aren't serious with the PCT question?

And why the F did you take a week off? Please enlighten me.

There are a billion M1T threads from '04 and '05.

Threads like this make me :frustrate

brunel

Awards
im sorry im new to this really....

could you please point me in the right direction?

i feel alone in this and i must admit and a bit nervous if i dont get this sorted out

i took a week off because it said on the bottle do 2 weeks on 1 week off the a further 2 weeks on...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Jesus F'ing Christ.

It's sh*t like this that makes us BB'ers look like morons.

Alright - here's the deal.
You are shutdown. Your cholesterol levels are in the floor. (Low good choleserol, high bad cholesterol) Your liver values are through the roof.

Got all that?

Here's what you need:
Cycle Support - preferably the RYR free version - for post cycle. Take 2 scoops per day.
C12 for blood pressure - get the Twinlab caps and take 2 per day now
Celery Seed extract by Natural Factors - take 2 caps/day now

I would honestly recommend SAM-e - NOW has a version. 200 mgs/day is a good dose. Would really be good for on cycle.

That should cover the blood pressure and cholesterol liver values.

For starting back testosterone when you are done - you need tamoxifene (Nolvadex). Do 40 mgs/d for the first week, then 40 the 2nd week, then 30, then 20 - until the bottle is done.

Forget the one week on, one week off. That is retarded. Just lengthens the time you are shut-down.
Your libido will stay shot like that until you come off. Unless you want to go the HCG route.

Edit - good luck bro.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
For noobs reading this - DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU START!!!

If OP knew about M1T - he'd know within 3 days his testosterone levels would be zilch/zero/nada. That's what M1T does.

brunel

Awards
ok this moron is quite literally a moron lol
i understnads whats happening in my body now...im cool with that

i need a simple terms please

RYR support? that stand for Red Yeast Rice?
C12 for blood pressure ? no idea? what is it?
Celery Seed extract- no problem can get that

i'm taking milk thistle and EFA plus multi vit, brewers yeast and desicated liver tablet and korna ging sing. not too sure about the EFA,milk thistle and korna ging sing dosage though while on m1t

tamoxifene? hmmm maybe a problem. where can i get it from?im guess it not something you can buy over the counter huh?

'Unless you want to go the HCG route?'- whats that?

i trust your experience bro...so just lay it down and i'll follow it.... i know alot when it comes to diet and training but steroids and prohormones....er i missed that element in my studies lol

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established

i'm taking milk thistle and EFA plus multi vit, brewers yeast and desicated liver tablet and korna ging sing. not too sure about the EFA,milk thistle and korna ging sing dosage though while on m1t

tamoxifene? hmmm maybe a problem. where can i get it from?im guess it not something you can buy over the counter huh?

i trust your experience bro...so just lay it down and i'll follow it.... i know alot when it comes to diet and training but steroids and prohormones....er i missed that element in my studies lol
Yes - red yeast rice. There is a sterol version.

C-12 is a milk protein isolate that lowers BP. Get the Twinlab version.

I can't tell you where to get tamox. There's an innovative place....
I don't want to get banned.
It's not quite OTC. You can get liquid versions for research on lab animals.

HCG is this stuff made in the placenta that can stop testicular shrinkage. It's illegal.
Then again - so is M1T.

brunel

Awards
Yes - red yeast rice. There is a sterol version.

C-12 is a milk protein isolate that lowers BP. Get the Twinlab version.

I can't tell you where to get tamox. There's an innovative place....
I don't want to get banned.
It's not quite OTC. You can get liquid versions for research on lab animals.

HCG is this stuff made in the placenta that can stop testicular shrinkage. It's illegal.
Then again - so is M1T.
i understnd bud.... i'll have a look around for tamoxifene, somewhere online will sell the stuff-surely.

thanks very much for giving up your time to answer my qurries. i'll let you know how things go

fingers crossed huh?

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i understnd bud.... i'll have a look around for tamoxifene, somewhere online will sell the stuff-surely.

thanks very much for giving up your time to answer my qurries. i'll let you know how things go

fingers crossed huh?
Dude that **** is poison and when you put something that potentially toxic in your body without a fvcking shred of research and then come on here and post a thread like this you can expect a good flaming and rightfully so. Like jmh80 said there are numerous threads on here about m1t do utilize the search button.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You are kinda sexy when you're angry jmh80 :wave:
I don't respond to threads like this much at all. It merely caught my attention because it's M1T. Figured this had to be a train wreck of a thread.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established

fingers crossed huh?
Yes - it can be had online. Good luck searching.

NEVER EVER go into a cycle with a fingers crossed mentality.
:aargh:

Arg - going to get something to eat.

pdigs

brunel dont worry about it, theres alot *****es on this site whos only contribution is "use the search button". anyway, normally when using m1t users will take test along with it, to combat the lethargy and loss of libido your experiancing. because u dont have any and it will be too hard to get in time... i recommend stopping the cycle right now or else the sides will get really bad. go to the store and get some 6-oxo, because u wont have time to get ahold of nolva. get a couple bottles and take it as directed. next time, get some 4ad(test) with your cycle and go for 4weeks straight

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
There's no point in buying 4-AD from the black market, since it's banned. Recommend test enanthate, man.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established

CLOMID!!!!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
anyways, to the OP. Go see a doctor. It is not a good idea to self-medicate off of information over the web.