epistane only or stack?

Sleepy Hollow

Awards
i am highly intrigued by what i hear from (havoc) epistane, so i want to know opinions on it and if it should be ran on its own or stacked with another prohormone compound . . . possibly BOLD. . .

23 years old, 5'10", 200 lbs., 4 years of training, 16% bf
I have a slight case of pubertal gyno, which is why epistane is of particular interest to me. I can't trust any sources when it comes to gear, so my mind is set on prohormone/ designer steroids for the time being.

this would be my first true cycle (I "cycled" methyl 1-d and masterdrol from lg science last summer and gained 14 lbs in a month, and kept 8 of it, and it shut down my libido hard the second i got off it)

to summarize it, I have nolva on hand and liver support already, so what should I stack with epistane if any for increased strength and keepable dry gains while cutting body fat?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i think you have an option as the thread starter to request to have your thread shifting to the correct section, i maybe wrong.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are not presently taking requests :icon_lol::icon_lol:

I got to go. I am beginning to have too much fun. Later b

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
run epi by itself, 4 week cycle and Nolva for PCT, good luck

p.s. dont count on it to help with gyno

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
We are not presently taking requests :icon_lol::icon_lol:

I got to go. I am beginning to have too much fun. Later b
cheers big B :thumbsup:

i swear you're ripping me up :think:

Sleepy Hollow

Awards
run epi by itself, 4 week cycle and Nolva for PCT, good luck

p.s. dont count on it to help with gyno
will it work in promoting strength gains and quality size? i'm going for the surgery most likely this year anyway

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's supposed have some anti-E qualities, and some people do indeed experience such benefits from it. But there are also many examples of people actually developing gyno from it. It seems that maybe the anti-estro thing was a little exagerated. The way i see it, run a cycle to get jacked, run a serm or AI to get rid of gyno. And for a first cycle, I think Epi is perfect, what do you think you'll dose it at. For a first cycle 20/20/30/30 wouldn't be bad.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
will it work in promoting strength gains and quality size? i'm going for the surgery most likely this year anyway

If i had a gyno surgery planned, i'd be running like a gram of test, 50mg/day d-bol, etc, etc. hahahaha

Sleepy Hollow

Awards
If i had a gyno surgery planned, i'd be running like a gram of test, 50mg/day d-bol, etc, etc. hahahaha
oh most definitely but i don't trust the ug scene now. i've only experienced being sold fake gear, so for the time being until i can establish a legit connection to test, ill run a ph cycle