HELP!!! Test e first cycle panic attacks anxiety

meridian

Awards
HELP!!!! I'm on week 3 on test e 450/wk in 2 shots. First cycle.

For the past week, I have been having anxiety, panic attacks, shortness of breath, sweats, etc. Today is injection day and I decided to not inject until I get this resolved.

I took Howthorne berry but it's not helping.

Please help a brother out. Thank you!

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
youre probably doing it to yourself, calm down bro!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Youre also in the wrong sub.Try the steroid sub. Best of luck.

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
If you re having real panic attacks, there is no over the counter cure thats going to provide you with measurable results. I also have anxiety and a history of panic attacks that I've had to learn to live with and adjust my lifestyle around. Unfortunately, using any anabolic steroid increases CNS function, which can aggravate a situation where someone is predisposed to anxiety. Along with messing with your hormone levels you re also altering neurotransmitters in your brain and in the neurons that deliver information to your entire body.

Personally, I always keep a handful of benzo's locked away for the days when I get hit hard, and feel like I'm going to die. Other than that you just have to find out what factors contribute most to your anxiety and eliminate or reduce them. For some people that means not using steroids or drugs.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anything besides cycling happening at home man? Anything crazy?

meridian

Awards
just two previous mild panic attacks while under MRI and scuba diving.

Now it's constant!

Should I get antianxiety meds and continue the cycle or discontinue cycle and wait 2 weeks to start PCT?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Look into Phenibut and St. Johns Wort

Might ease things a little bit.

meridian

Awards
I just got some ativan/Lorazepam.

Should I continue with my test cycle and take this or just get off cycle and start PCT in 2 weeks?

Thanks!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got some ativan/Lorazepam.

Should I continue with my test cycle and take this or just get off cycle and start PCT in 2 weeks?

Thanks!
I think you will be fine to continue the cycle with those meds.

Medic

Medic

Awards
It's all in your head man, there should be no reason as to why a cycle should scare you. If you are getting axiety you are probably thinking too much into it. Try having a friend with you (if possible in your situation) while you inject or the day you have to inject so he can talk you through it, or even inject for you