Mdrol *Good and Bad experiences*

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I have searched... yes

I'm curious about this compound and have been researching it for some time now. I realise it is serious stuff, and the proper support supps as well as a well thought through PCT is needed.

Just curious on personal opinions on this product, what was good? What was bad? Would you run it again? And what might you do different the 2nd time around?

Thanks,

:)

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ran s-drol by fastaction for my first cycle, @ 10/20/20 gained 15lbs kept 14lbs. If i were to do it again i'd run it at 10/10/10 because from what i've heard the results are similar. Sides include alot of bacne(never get it off cycle), irritability, puffy nipples(no gyno, just bigger softer nipps) which I'm trying to kill now with letro on my current cycle. Oh yeah the sh*t made me go hypo like everyother day and i was taking in over 4000 cals /day with 60% of them being carbs.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SD needs to be dosed low and I did 10/10/10 and gained 8-9lbs in the first two weeks.I gained 2-3 more in the last week,but lost them almost instantly.I also lost my appetite in the third week and had mild lethargy.Imagine if I was doing 20!I will run SD again and it will be for two weeks cause the third was next to worthless for me.First two were quite fun!Rack deads went from 365x4-405x10 from week 1-2.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
SD needs to be dosed low and I did 10/10/10 and gained 8-9lbs in the first two weeks.I gained 2-3 more in the last week,but lost them almost instantly.I also lost my appetite in the third week and had mild lethargy.Imagine if I was doing 20!I will run SD again and it will be for two weeks cause the third was next to worthless for me.First two were quite fun!Rack deads went from 365x4-405x10 from week 1-2.

Have you ran it at higher dosages? were the results the same? i have a shyt load of that stuff but everytime i take i get stomach aches that make me puke all day and have to go off of it. so i was thinking about trying it at 10/10/10 to see what happens.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Just curious if anybody has had bloodwork after a two week superdrol cycle of 10/10. Liver and hormone values. I remember reading something from Dr d at least a year or two old. He was talking about 2 weeks pulses. then a short PCT and then another 2 weeks...

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you ran it at higher dosages? were the results the same? i have a shyt load of that stuff but everytime i take i get stomach aches that make me puke all day and have to go off of it. so i was thinking about trying it at 10/10/10 to see what happens.
I think so.What I mean by that is I took a sd/phera combo that had the ingredients for both and said 30mgs.So I'm not positive how much SD was in each,but I took the max dose of 2 a day.I started 6 weeks after my first cycle cause I was mislead into doing that.All I got were negative sides.Leg cramps and loss of appetite towards the end.Coincidence or just what SD does tyo me after 2 weeks or so?So not the best example cause I just wasn't ready for another cycle.The guys at my supp store say they do 1 month designer,1 month OTC pct(AX advanced PCT),and go right back on the next day!Every now and then waiting 2 weeks or so after PCT.It's crazy I know.This is what they tell others to do as well.......Like I said earlier all SD cycles from now on will be 2 weeks.10/10 untill upping the dose is needed.Then it will go 10/20 and maybe eventually 20/20.2 on and 2 off twice would be nice too.I might to something similar with upcomming cycle.Havoc for three weeks and then M drol for 2.....:think:

And their is a guy on this site who has done 10/10/20/20 I believe,and prefers 10/10/10.

dan12

Awards
Hmm i think i will run this some time around September for 25 days. First 5 days i at 10 then the next 20 at 20.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmm i think i will run this some time around September for 25 days. First 5 days i at 10 then the next 20 at 20.
Just don't be afraid to stop if things go bad.Listen to your body and know it won't lie to you.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for sharing experiences guys, keep them coming,very interesting!

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Ran m-drol from CEL at a 10/20/30/40 dosage with a solid pct. Kept about 70-80% of the gains, and was really happy about it. I don't have the journal with me, but I had seated shoulder dumbbell presses go up from a max 8 reps at 70 max (140 total) to 100 max (200 total). I put on about 15 pounds solid, but wish I could of retained 100% of the strength gains :sad:. I do want to try out some other ones like epi and p-plex (not anymore, since the "ban" ;)).

I didn't lose hair, got no backne, no acne (not prone to either one, never had it). Aggression was there certainly especially the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th week. I had a terrible day of back pumps (just one day, i'm pretty sure in the 3rd week), but it went away a couple hours after when I started supplementing with potassium and taurine. Libido got shot around the 4th week, along with definite suppression/shutdown. Got the boys back at the end of pct, the same size or bigger, might just be because of the lack of them that they seemed bigger. Liver tests 1 week before and 4 weeks after pct and they were almost exactly the same (minor minor fluxuation, currently my liver functions is even better than the test from before the run with m-drol).

I like the compound, had very few sides (I don't mind getting agressive, I can handle it), and would run it again.

After reading others experiences, I must be one of the few and proud with little sides with this compound.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Ran m-drol from CEL at a 10/20/30/40 dosage with a solid pct. Kept about 70-80% of the gains, and was really happy about it. I don't have the journal with me, but I had seated shoulder dumbbell presses go up from a max 8 reps at 70 max (140 total) to 100 max (200 total). I put on about 15 pounds solid, but wish I could of retained 100% of the strength gains :sad:. I do want to try out some other ones like epi and p-plex (not anymore, since the "ban" ;)).

I didn't lose hair, got no backne, no acne (not prone to either one, never had it). Aggression was there certainly especially the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th week. I had a terrible day of back pumps (just one day, i'm pretty sure in the 3rd week), but it went away a couple hours after when I started supplementing with potassium and taurine. Libido got shot around the 4th week, along with definite suppression/shutdown. Got the boys back at the end of pct, the same size or bigger, might just be because of the lack of them that they seemed bigger. Liver tests 1 week before and 4 weeks after pct and they were almost exactly the same (minor minor fluxuation, currently my liver functions is even better than the test from before the run with m-drol).

I like the compound, had very few sides (I don't mind getting agressive, I can handle it), and would run it again.

After reading others experiences, I must be one of the few and proud with little sides with this compound.
thanks for sharing, very helpful, and great to hear about the lack of sides!

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
I think that I should also note that I am one of the "bigger" guys here, ~235, so taking that dosage seemed to work good with me. I would not advise it to anyone under 225~210 to be honest.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Made me lethargic like no other, and I went hypo awhile after most of my workouts.

I only was on it for a week, not long enough to really reap the positive benefits. It was in the middle of another cycle, and I just couldn't deal with the lethargy.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
One thing i have heard of is rebound gyno? Anyone experience this? What are the best ways in avoiding this?

A serm for 4 weeks, followed by an Ai ramped up and then back down??Any tips or help appreciated.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And some P-5-P and/or bulk 1 carboxy for prolactin induced gyno,dosed as recomended.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
One thing i have heard of is rebound gyno? Anyone experience this? What are the best ways in avoiding this?

A serm for 4 weeks, followed by an Ai ramped up and then back down??Any tips or help appreciated.
I followed that strategy, and have so far (1-2 months after) have not gotten rebound gyno with itn*knock on wood*

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I followed that strategy, and have so far (1-2 months after) have not gotten rebound gyno with itn*knock on wood*
can you write exact amount and dosages and products if you can remember?

pata320

pata320

Banned
Awards
did you continue with cycle or stop?
Well first time on mdrol, i just had it under control with P-5-P and Powerfull but a second go at it, I had to stop it, it was unbearable... I doubt caber could have helped me much! So i switched to 11oxo/furazadrol and was more than happy :afro:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yep.Pantera is far beyond driven!!!in the cycle info section.Not the most detailed log,but it did it's job.

thanks man, appreciate it, I will go check it out and hopefully my questions are answered in there :) May hit you up if I'm still curious on a few things dude... :)

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks man, appreciate it, I will go check it out and hopefully my questions are answered in there :) May hit you up if I'm still curious on a few things dude... :)
No problem man.Theirs a low dosed log of m drol that just recently started."Down with the crown m drol log."In the cycle section as well.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
No problem man.Theirs a low dosed log of m drol that just recently started."Down with the crown m drol log."In the cycle section as well.
Cool, yeah I have both mdrol and hdrol, and have tried epi already, deciding which to run next, hdrol for 5 weeks, or low dose mdrol for 3....

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Then again,if you're wanting to cut due to the warm weather,you might save the m drol for later..........

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you ran mdrol for 3 weeks? What was your total weight gain?
Roughly 8 lbs in the first two weeks.Week 3 was nothing much gain wise.Just a loss of apetite and mild lethargy.Thats why next will be 2 weeks.I did gain a couple lbs in the third week,but lost it almost instantly.Could of just been fluctuation.IDK how much of that log you're reading,but I mention how I'm going to stop at the end of week 2(which I should of,my body was clearly telling me to do that)Then people were talking me out of it and I worked back on day 12 or 13 and rack deads went from 365x4-405x10.So I did the third week but shouldn't have.That was the peak for me.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Roughly 8 lbs in the first two weeks.Week 3 was nothing much gain wise.Just a loss of apetite and mild lethargy.Thats why next will be 2 weeks.I did gain a couple lbs in the third week,but lost it almost instantly.Could of just been fluctuation.IDK how much of that log you're reading,but I mention how I'm going to stop at the end of week 2(which I should of,my body was clearly telling me to do that)Then people were talking me out of it and I worked back on day 12 or 13 and rack deads went from 365x4-405x10.So I did the third week but shouldn't have.That was the peak for me.
Yeah I have read the log, and saw you wanting to stop in week 2. Interesting. I suppose I will run for three weeks 10/10/10 and after the 2nd week decide how its going?

How was your PCT dosed? I think i saw low dosed nolva?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
you guys never see in gains in the 3rd wk??? (day 15+). thats when i start to see mine.. weird how everyone responds differently isnt it

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I definately had best gains days 5-14... Week 3 sides were'nt any worse but gains were almost non-existant.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
weird. for me it takes at least 2wks to fully kick in and do its thing

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
I saw my gains week 2 - beginning of 4th. No real lethargy. Couldn't tell if it was because of having to wake up at 6 m-f for classes or the m-drol :toofunny:

I'll get you my schedule and what I ran in a PM in a couple days, i'm currently really really busy at work this week (worked 13 hours yesterday).

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I saw my gains week 2 - beginning of 4th. No real lethargy. Couldn't tell if it was because of having to wake up at 6 m-f for classes or the m-drol :toofunny:

I'll get you my schedule and what I ran in a PM in a couple days, i'm currently really really busy at work this week (worked 13 hours yesterday).
awesome man! be interesting to see what support supplements you used and PCT.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have read the log, and saw you wanting to stop in week 2. Interesting. I suppose I will run for three weeks 10/10/10 and after the 2nd week decide how its going?

How was your PCT dosed? I think i saw low dosed nolva?
It was nolva at 20/20/10,and drive at 3 pills 2x's a day for two bottles worth.I believe 36 days.

And I seen gains almost immediately.My increase on back day which was day 13 I believe,was pretty much the end.I just changed my lifting styles so it was hard to note any strength increases,but weight started increasing almost immediatley and I definately felt striong damn near right away.My next cycle will be havoc and DC training and I will be recording weights and reps.That should be fun to watch!I'm probably going to start on the 29th,and the 30th will be my first wo ever with DC and with havoc.I'm quite excited!!!!Sunday was my last wo,so I'm ready to get back at it!!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
It was nolva at 20/20/10,and drive at 3 pills 2x's a day for two bottles worth.I believe 36 days.

And I seen gains almost immediately.My increase on back day which was day 13 I believe,was pretty much the end.I just changed my lifting styles so it was hard to note any strength increases,but weight started increasing almost immediatley and I definately felt striong damn near right away.My next cycle will be havoc and DC training and I will be recording weights and reps.That should be fun to watch!I'm probably going to start on the 29th,and the 30th will be my first wo ever with DC and with havoc.I'm quite excited!!!!Sunday was my last wo,so I'm ready to get back at it!!!
a cool, low dose nolva seems to be the way, and support supps, how did you end up dosing those? I have cycle support, you think i should use that 2x per day, or rather get hawthorn, same etc?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
a cool, low dose nolva seems to be the way, and support supps, how did you end up dosing those? I have cycle support, you think i should use that 2x per day, or rather get hawthorn, same etc?
Personally I'm not going to use any milk thistle while on anymore.Just before and afterwards at high doses.I'm using 3,000mg's right now for my upcomming havoc cycle.

Since you already have it,you might just use it.If you want to skip milk thistle while on,then use it before and/or after.I'm just going to use hawthorne berry(BP),niacin(lipids).I already take fish oil and a multi which should be included as well.Then MT before and after.I will also include DHEA and vitamin c for energy and cortisol control.Dose everything at max doses.Except for milk thistle which should be 2,000(thats average anyways),and dhea can start low and go higher if you feel the need.

Also make sure to preload HB for atleast two weeks.Thats what many do,but I read it can take up to a month to see full affects.I use it yr round due to high BP.I'm just increasing the dose for my havoc cycle is all.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Personally I'm not going to use any milk thistle while on anymore.Just before and afterwards at high doses.I'm using 3,000mg's right now for my upcomming havoc cycle.

Since you already have it,you might just use it.If you want to skip milk thistle while on,then use it before and/or after.I'm just going to use hawthorne berry(BP),niacin(lipids).I already take fish oil and a multi which should be included as well.Then MT before and after.I will also include DHEA and vitamin c for energy and cortisol control.Dose everything at max doses.Except for milk thistle which should be 2,000(thats average anyways),and dhea can start low and go higher if you feel the need.

Also make sure to preload HB for atleast two weeks.Thats what many do,but I read it can take up to a month to see full affects.I use it yr round due to high BP.I'm just increasing the dose for my havoc cycle is all.
How high should HB be run??? Vitamin c at about 2-3 grams per day? And dhea while on cycle? tapered up, down or straight?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think HB is around 1,000mg's.1,100,1,200?Not positive but I believe thats it.Like I said I use the max reccomended dose which will be right around there.My max is three a day.I'm actually taking 4 yr round cause that works good for my naturally high BP.I started taking 6 today to get ready for my havoc cycle.Check your BP with cycles and that will let you know if you are using enough or not.Mine gets pretty high with max dose while on.Which makes sence when I'm taking one more than max to control it naturally.

Thundergod doses his vitamin c pretty high.I'm going to ask him what dose he uses,then probably go a little lower.I ran dhea at 50mg's in the morning.If you start feeling lethargic you can go higher.I believe TG does like 250mg's or something while on.I just used dhea while on and stopped when PCT started.Some taper it down afterwards.I might try that next time cause I might go higher next time.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I think HB is around 1,000mg's.1,100,1,200?Not positive but I believe thats it.Like I said I use the max reccomended dose which will be right around there.My max is three a day.I'm actually taking 4 yr round cause that works good for my naturally high BP.I started taking 6 today to get ready for my havoc cycle.Check your BP with cycles and that will let you know if you are using enough or not.Mine gets pretty high with max dose while on.Which makes sence when I'm taking one more than max to control it naturally.

Thundergod doses his vitamin c pretty high.I'm going to ask him what dose he uses,then probably go a little lower.I ran dhea at 50mg's in the morning.If you start feeling lethargic you can go higher.I believe TG does like 250mg's or something while on.I just used dhea while on and stopped when PCT started.Some taper it down afterwards.I might try that next time cause I might go higher next time.
so while on cycle you take about 1100mg HB? Now HB is 550mg per capsule, so two capsules per day while on?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so while on cycle you take about 1100mg HB? Now HB is 550mg per capsule, so two capsules per day while on?

Mine is;
424mg's hawthorn
141mg's hawthorn extract
It says to take three a day and I'm taking four without a designer cause I have nturally high BP.Now that I'm getting ready for my havoc cycle,I'm taking 6.I don't recomend that unless you'rs is high as well.2 is probably what now recomends for max dose,and thats what I would do.Just whatever it says for max dose and start atleast two weeks before the cycle starts.

I have now's hawthorn extract in my cupboard actually and just checked and it says to take 2 a day.Like I said though,make sure to check your BP to see how it does.Before,during,and after.Or else you wont know if thats good or if yo need more.Or even if it does nothing for you,but it should.Just saying.....

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Mine is;
424mg's hawthorn
141mg's hawthorn extract
It says to take three a day and I'm taking four without a designer cause I have nturally high BP.Now that I'm getting ready for my havoc cycle,I'm taking 6.I don't recomend that unless you'rs is high as well.2 is probably what now recomends for max dose,and thats what I would do.Just whatever it says for max dose and start atleast two weeks before the cycle starts.

I have now's hawthorn extract in my cupboard actually and just checked and it says to take 2 a day.Like I said though,make sure to check your BP to see how it does.Before,during,and after.Or else you wont know if thats good or if yo need more.Or even if it does nothing for you,but it should.Just saying.....
thanks you so much for the advice bro! I really appreciate it!