Havoc/Furazadrol cycle comments

POGO219

POGO219

Awards
I know this seems to be more common lately but I am getting ready to buy my supps for a Havoc/Furazadrol cycle and want to post them to make sure I am on track. Please look over this and let me know your thoughts. I have been researching this for the last couple of months and think I am ready.
First off, I will be starting AI Life support 10 days prior to the start of the cycle and running it thru the entire cycle. Is there a need to run this during PCT? I will have enough so I probably will. I am using this because of the complaints of taste of cycle support.

I will dose Havoc at 20mg ed for a couple of days to see how I respond. If it is good, I will run it at 30 mg ed for the rest of the cycle. I will start Furz at the same time. Dosing it at 150 mg ed to start, 200 mg ed the second week, and the run 300mg ed for the last two weeks. For PCT, I have Tamoxifen I am going to run at 40/40/20/20, 6 OXO tapered at 300/200/100, AI PCS thru the entire PCT, and start Lean Extreme at day 15 and run it at 3 tabs ed for 4 weeks. I am also debating on adding Taurine for back pumps/cramps if needed, ZMA, DHEA, and maybe Cissus. The last group is optional. If anyone has any input on them I would appreciate it. The ZMA seems to come recommended highly so I may add that for sure.

I plan on running a log on this so please stop by and see what?s going on. I will be doing a MaxOT work out on this trying to gain some size and strength while dropping a little more fat. I hope my work out partner can keep up. She does cause me to get distracted at times but well worth it. Any thought would be appreciated.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
You don't necessarily need to take 6-OXO and PCS with Nolva to conduct a PCT. I'm not exactly sure where your recommendations came for that, but I think that's a bit much. I would probably just run 6-OXO and PCS after the first 30 days of PCT to help boost testosterone. Other than that, things look good. You can post any more questions that you have within Axis's sub-forum if you'd like a direct response. Good luck with your cycle.

POGO219

POGO219

Awards
Are you suggesting that I just run the SERM for PCT for 30 days then add in the 6 OXO and PCS after that? My schedule is based off of a lot of research and others peoples experiences. There seem to be so many different opinions it is hard to guess which the right one is. This is based off what appears to be the most often recommended. I am open to any suggestions. I just want my first run to be successful. Does the dosing of the Furz look to be OK?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Are you suggesting that I just run the SERM for PCT for 30 days then add in the 6 OXO and PCS after that? My schedule is based off of a lot of research and others peoples experiences. There seem to be so many different opinions it is hard to guess which the right one is. This is based off what appears to be the most often recommended. I am open to any suggestions. I just want my first run to be successful. Does the dosing of the Furz look to be OK?
I would probably just Furazadrol at 200mg throughout myself, b/c you're stacking it. As far as what works for PCT, there's guidelines for what works and I am just giving you an opinion. You'll find several different responses as to how to run a decent PCT, but you need to filter between who have actually ran a PCT like the one you're suggesting and who is just recommending it based of what they read on the forums. You'll always find that people are suggesting things that they have never tried before.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 7
sixpackabman Anabolics 5
Anabolics 3