Is four weeks of HAVOC enough?

tryin2

Awards
I'm about to start my havoc cycle and have everything on hand for cycle/pct but was just wondering before I get started if a four week cycle at 20/30/40/40 would be enough for maximum gains from havoc? I have seen lots of people run higher and longer cycles on havoc, but have heard some say the gains started to slow after week four. I am 6'1 and about 205. Not sure on bodyfat% but it is pretty low. I have done several other cycles with pherea being my latest about six months ago.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
stick to 4 weeks, ppl running longer cycles and/or higher doses either have experience or are complete idiots

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
IMO first cycle 4 weeks is plenty 30-40mg range.

If you have experience with the compound I see no problem going to 5 or maybe 6 weeks.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes - 4 weeks should be more than sufficient for most. :afro:

tryin2

Awards
Thanks for the input guys. This will be my first cycle of havoc so I'm hoping for some good results.

tryin2

Awards
I am preloading cycle support now and will run during cycle and pct. For pct I have nolva. and post cycle support on hand and will be picking up a test booster as soon as I decide on which I want. Hows this sound? Any other suggestions?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am preloading cycle support now and will run during cycle and pct. For pct I have nolva. and post cycle support on hand and will be picking up a test booster as soon as I decide on which I want. Hows this sound? Any other suggestions?

No test booster needed as Post Cycle Support will do that you may want to get some Lean Xtreme and start that on day 15 of pct 1 cap 3 times a day:dance:

tryin2

Awards
So PCS will be enough of a test booster alone. Yeah will def. do lean xtreme, forgot to mention that. Would you dose the pcs at 4 a day as recommended? Anymore thoughts? Thanks for the help!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So PCS will be enough of a test booster alone. Yeah will def. do lean xtreme, forgot to mention that. Would you dose the pcs at 4 a day as recommended? Anymore thoughts? Thanks for the help!
Yes the PCS will be enough of a test booster best of luck bro

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
thinking of doing havoc for 4 weeks also. 20/30/30/40 most likely
Gonna use cyc support during the process.
Anyone think of any other supps during the havoc that would be needed?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally liked the 6 week cycle at a lower dose.

tryin2

Awards
Hey Jayhawkk, what doses did you run during the six week cycle?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I'll let you know. I am running it for 6 weeks with 0 supporting supplements. :nono:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 1@20
Week 2-5@30
Week 6@20
How long did you strength keep going up after your last dose? I find anywhere from 2-3 weeks of continuing strength increases, which really helps psychologically and physically with PCT to cement gains.

IMO, this is one of the reasons why Havoc gains seem to be permanent rather than lost after cessation of cycle like some other hormones.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My Strength on average continues to go up about 3 weeks after. My best friendm who is 50, just told me is still gaining strength 3 weeks into his pct.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome...again, PCT is hard enough then you throw in the inevitable weakness and decrease in intensity and it just plain sucks.

I love the fact that strength gains keep coming even during PCT.

tryin2

Awards
I'm on day 12 now. Week one was 20 mg's then uped it to 30 this week. I'm starting to notice a little bit of strength gains and maybee a little fuller looking also. I know its about to be on and I cant wait.

rmani

Awards
guys im thinkin about trying havoc just looking for some small pure muscle weight and strength gain. How do you guys know how much to dose yourselfs is each pill just 10mg and your just going by that? also does havoc have any issues with causing gyno?

thanks!

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
How long did you strength keep going up after your last dose? I find anywhere from 2-3 weeks of continuing strength increases, which really helps psychologically and physically with PCT to cement gains.

IMO, this is one of the reasons why Havoc gains seem to be permanent rather than lost after cessation of cycle like some other hormones.
What are the reasons for the strength increases 3 weeks after your last dose?

I always thought that the half life was relatively short??

Jerseyboy884

Awards
I am an experienced PH user and I just recently finished my first Epi cycle ever about 2 weeks ago.

I ran for 6 weeks and I am VERY glad i did b/c I really didn't notice much until around week 3 or 4. However, it really piled on in the final 2-3 weeks! :) It was great!

My dosing was as follows:

Weeks 1-3: 40mg/day
Weeks 4-6: 50mg/day

As far as sides go.....nothing!

I agree with many of the other posts here though. If you are not experienced (which you're not) start out with 4 weeks and listen to our body as the cycle progresses. Epi is "gentle" enough to bump up the dose mid-cycle if you're not satisfied with the results (and if you're not experiencing negative side effects).

Good Luck!!!

Stupes

What are the reasons for the strength increases 3 weeks after your last dose?

I always thought that the half life was relatively short??
The anti-estrogen properties of Havoc may lead to a rebound in test or even accute receptor affinity for test in the weeks following the cycle. This type of compound that appears to both highly anabolic and anti-estrogenic is unique.

Reseg

Awards
I am an experienced PH user and I just recently finished my first Epi cycle ever about 2 weeks ago.

I ran for 6 weeks and I am VERY glad i did b/c I really didn't notice much until around week 3 or 4. However, it really piled on in the final 2-3 weeks! :) It was great!

My dosing was as follows:

Weeks 1-3: 40mg/day
Weeks 4-6: 50mg/day

As far as sides go.....nothing!

I agree with many of the other posts here though. If you are not experienced (which you're not) start out with 4 weeks and listen to our body as the cycle progresses. Epi is "gentle" enough to bump up the dose mid-cycle if you're not satisfied with the results (and if you're not experiencing negative side effects).

Good Luck!!!

Thanks for sharing. I'm doing 40/40/40/40 but *considered* doing 6 weeks depending on how I feel. I'm on day 8 and I feel good, but no strength gains yet.

Question: I was planning on doing 40mg for 4 weeks as I said above, then doing 6 weeks of 11-oxo @ 8 pills per day to extend recomp.

-Will bridging the 11-oxo shut me down further or keep me about the same?
-Will bridging the 11-oxo make it easier to keep all the Havoc gains?

Jerseyboy884

Awards
Personally, i'm not the biggest fan of bridging. Mainly b/c of the tendency for it to further increase your shutdown.

If you want to ru 11-OXO for six weeks, start taking it around week 2 or 3 of the Epi cycle.

As long as you have some PCT lined up, you shouldn't be too cocnerned with losing your gains. Havoc induces real quality (lean) gains that should be pretty easy to maintain as long as you don't F*ck it all up in PCT.

The 11-OXO should never be used as a "bridge" or as a PCT treatment b/c it IS hormonal and will cause some shutdown.

Treat it like it is....a prohormone! It will help reduce cortisol levels and help lean you out a bit towards the end of your cycle which will put you in great shap (literally and figuratively) for post cycle therapy.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11-OXO on a Havoc cycle will dry out your joints even further without something that aromatizes.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
gonna start a havoc cycle in about a week here as i seen some very good results during my research. I currently was doing a massfx cycle and im on my 5th week right now. Its not bad but im itchin for something to kick ass so i wanna start the havoc. Is this ok to go right into the havoc after doin 5wks on massfx? any thoughts...im thinking it wont hurt and id save some massfx for part of pct

Sleepy Hollow

Awards
havoc / epistane with BOLD 200

I finished my first week of Bold 200 at 600 mg/day. I'm taking Bold 200 for 8 weeks in total, and in week 5 I'll begin Epistane for presumably a 4 week cycle . .. . This is my first go with ph/ ds, so I want to know what dosage do you guys recommend for epistane/ havoc while stacking with Bold 200. . . 20/30/40/40, 30/30/30/30, 40/40/40/40 ? ? ? ? suggestions and recommendations guys. . . and HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
No test booster needed as Post Cycle Support will do that you may want to get some Lean Xtreme and start that on day 15 of pct 1 cap 3 times a day:dance:

why day 15 if i may ask?

also, i remember seeing some sort of OTC PCT based on PCS and other things like ZMA, I3C? write up floating around, may even be on the AI home page...... anyone got a link to it. i want to print it up.

i know some linked it in a thread i was reading. damnt where was that? .