Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Tranadrol/HD

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
help me decide. I'm gonna run 6 weeks of hdrol soon. I'm having a ***** of a time trying to decide what to run with it. tell me what, and why. i'm trying to stay lean, maybe put on a couple of pounds, but not a whole lot. my diet will be clean and 700 to 1000 cals above maintenence and training 5 days a week. i have a decent amount of ph/ps history....s.d., 1ad, PP.....etc. please don't ask about PCT...i have more Serms and Ai's than i care to talk about....i'm cool with that.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
I would just run it solo, but at a higher dose since you have some ph experience. Ex: 50/50/50/75/75/100. If you were going to stack something with it, i would say Trenadrol. It will help you stay lean and add some strength.

rugburnz

rugburnz

Awards
i dont know that i would want to stack 2 methyls but i might run a bridge of super into high dose h drol at 100mgs

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
If anything, I'd run it with Dermacrine.

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
you need to stack h drol, waste of time it you just do solo.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I disagree. So would many others.

AGREED!! H-drol has been proven to work just fine on its own....As for lennoxchi...Bro, I definetly wouldn't run a stack of SD/P-plex with anything(gonna be rough on the liver..no matter what support supps. or PCT your running). My recommendation if for a SD to Hdrol bridge(if your insisting on running 2 PHs).
JUST MY 2 CENTS THOUGH:woohoo:

:dance: