BRIDGE Cycle: Epistane or M-Drol First?

micjakson

micjakson

Awards
Hey all, I will be running a bridge cycle of Epi and Mdrol in about a week. I have already posted a thread about the cycle here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/96509-new-m-drol.html
After researching a bit more I have found that there are many conflicting views about whether Mdrol or Epistane should be run first. Here is my cycle(any suggestions are welcome):
Week 1: MD20
Week 2: MD20 + P-5-P(50mg)
*BRIDGE* Week 3: MD20 + EPI30 + P-5-P(50mg)
Week 4: EPI30 + P-5-P(50mg)+ Creatine
Week 5: EPI40 + P-5-P(50mg)+ Creatine
Week 6: EPI40 + Tribulus(1000mg) + P-5-P(50mg) + Creatine
Week 7: Nolva (40mg) + Tribulus(1000mg) + Creatine + Retain(4caps)
Week 8: Nolva(20mg) + Tribulus(1000mg) + Creatine + Retain(3caps)
Week 9: Nolva(20mg) + Tribulus(1000mg) + Creatine + Retain(3caps)
Week 10: Nolva(20mg) + Tribulus(1000mg) + Creatine + Retain(2caps)
Week 11: Tribulus(1000mg) + Creatine + Retain(2caps)
Week 12: Tribulus(1000mg) + Creatine + Retain(2caps)

Should I run Epi first(as shown) or change it to Mdrol first?

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like the looks of that! and as far as which first, i don't think it's a huge deal man. I mean you're going to be shut down either way, and i can't imagine your gains will change much depending on the order the compounds are ran.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
IMO run the epistane first the the mdrol for 1 reason, if it were me I would want to go straight form mdrol into PCT. Mdrol is going to be fairly hard on the body, so personally I would prefer to go into recovery after the mdrol, but this is just an opinion

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
IMO run the epistane first the the mdrol for 1 reason, if it were me I would want to go straight form mdrol into PCT. Mdrol is going to be fairly hard on the body, so personally I would prefer to go into recovery after the mdrol, but this is just an opinion
I agree with this. If I were to do a bridge cycle with epi/m-drol, I think I'd run the epi first for the 4 or 5 weeks then bridge in the m-drol at week 2 or 3 at 10/20/20 or whatever dose you decide. Is this going to be a complete bulking cycle?

micjakson

micjakson

Awards
Yep it's going to be all out bulking. I thought that I should run Epi first too, but then I got some conflicting view(s) on my cycle thread so I got confused:
You can imagine all you like... i repeat m-drol should be run first.... the reason m-drol is more suppressive is because of how tightly it binds to androgen receptors.... how would being shutdown completely just prior to pct be benificial?... at least if you start with m-drol then switch to epi, which doesn't bind as tightly your body will recover at least a little of it's natural test production making the transition to pct far more effective... not to mention the hardening up effect of the epi after you have already made good gains from the m-drol
Anyone else have any opinion about this? I will be starting in under a week so I want to be sure.

micjakson

micjakson

Awards
anyone have another view on this before I start? As of now I will be starting Epi first, but I'm not sure if I should???

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
bump...

i think this is an interesting debate. i've heard great feedback from the epi/mdrol stack. as far as which goes first what does everyone think?

obviously mdrol is a lot harsher and more suppressive which supports running into last (right b4 PCT) but on the other hand, epistane takes longer to kick in which supports running superdrol first and then bridging into epi. what do other people think?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
bump...

i think this is an interesting debate. i've heard great feedback from the epi/mdrol stack. as far as which goes first what does everyone think?

obviously mdrol is a lot harsher and more suppressive which supports running into last (right b4 PCT) but on the other hand, epistane takes longer to kick in which supports running superdrol first and then bridging into epi. what do other people think?

Epi 1-4
Mdrol 4-6

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
any longer than 6 weeks of methyls is horrible for ur body. Epi takes longer to kick in as u said so i'd start with that
Agreed, especially with MDROL in the mix.

Hey OP, nothing really wrong with creatine on cycle, just watch blood pressure, and if it gets too high, drop the creatine.

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
epi 1-4 (20-30-30-40)
mdrol 4-6 (10-10-20)

thats what i would do, followed up with a good pct. i would also go with clomid rather than nolva for this one(no i dont want to start a debate) and take the creatine out of the cycle.

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
this makes a lot of sense!!!

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
:frustrate
No need for creatine on cycle leave it for pct:dance:
I was under the impression that steroids and creatine supplementation were extremely synergistic and that you should raise your creatine dose while on, if anything.

Or I'm reading this wrong.Resistance exercise effects on plasma cortisol, te...[Int J Sports Med. 1990] - PubMed Result Don't know which.

LIke in this one,Training volume, androgen use and serum creatine k...[Br J Sports Med. 1989] - PubMed Result With high CK activity, wouldn't you want more creatine?