BOLD 200 Question??????

Jerseyboy884

Awards
I am in my fifth week of an Epistane cycle & I am thinking about running BOLD 200 along side of it for the last 3-4 weeks.

I haven't noticed any testicular atrophy, acne, decrease in libido, water retention, depression, hair loss, GI problems, cramping, or lethargy.

Is this a good idea?

Will 3-4 weeks of BOLD 200 produce any additonal gains? If so, at what dosage do you recommend?

Also, if not BOLD 200, can you recommend any other non-methylated prohormones that generally don't produce many negative side-effects.

FYI - I have all my PCT lined up and ready to rock 'n roll, plus I am an experienced PH user.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I am in my fifth week of an Epistane cycle & I am thinking about running BOLD 200 along side of it for the last 3-4 weeks.

I haven't noticed any testicular atrophy, acne, decrease in libido, water retention, depression, hair loss, GI problems, cramping, or lethargy.

Is this a good idea?

Will 3-4 weeks of BOLD 200 produce any additonal gains? If so, at what dosage do you recommend?

Also, if not BOLD 200, can you recommend any other non-methylated prohormones that generally don't produce many negative side-effects.

FYI - I have all my PCT lined up and ready to rock 'n roll, plus I am an experienced PH user.
How many weeks were you planning on running Epistane?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Then just end your cycle after the 6 weeks are up. You made it sound like you had an additional 3-4 weeks of a cycle. BOLD is a weak product and require 8 weeks of continuous usage at +800mg to provide minimal gains.

Jerseyboy884

Awards
yea, i was going to start the bold 200 immediately and run it for only 3-4 weeks, but from the sound of it, that's just not going to be long enough.

What should i run along side the bold 200 in the future?

Jerseyboy884

Awards
i didn't plan on running bold 200 @ 200mg/day. More like 600-800mg/day

i have clomid ready to go.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
yea, i was going to start the bold 200 immediately and run it for only 3-4 weeks, but from the sound of it, that's just not going to be long enough.

What should i run along side the bold 200 in the future?
Save your money and spend it elsewhere. Even if you stack it with something, its going to be the other compound providing 75% of the gains. I'd just let it get banned and enjoy the $200 you just saved.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why use bold???? With the other far superior compounds out there thats just a waste.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
UnderXero Anabolics 7
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 21
sp447 Anabolics 14