test E and gyno what should I do?

buddysjacked2

Awards
I started my first test cycle on wensday. I will be running 500mgs a week pinning on wensday and Sunday. so any way I'm pretty sensitive to gyno (thank you superdrol) but I think I'm gettin the nip itch syndrome aka sign of gyno and I was wondering if 6 oxo would be a good enough AI and what dose I should run it at

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i always used letro. you just started your cycle two days ago. i highly doubt gyno would flare up in two days. what else are you taking?

buddysjacked2

Awards
other than protein and amino acids there is nothing else I am taking but like I said I am very sensitive to gyno I would get some letro but fundsare running low and it would take a while to get here whereas I could go to the store and get some 6 oxo

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
look around its not that expensive. plus you dont need as much. i have had my bottle for almost two year and only used a quarter of it. my gymo has always clearded up in less than a week using letro.

i really dont see how the test would aggrevate it this quickly. your injection was 200 mg's right? with an ester attached to. so thats probably around 150 mg of actually test. not to mention cause the ester it is absorbed at a slower but constant rate. are you sure it is not placebo?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you know where to look, letro is much cheaper than 6OXO.

buddysjacked2

Awards
its 250mgs/ml and a ml each pin. I thought the gyno effects from superdrol were a placebo too but it turned out to be for real and before I knew it it was too late I'm just scared I don't want no b cups if someone could pm me about were to get some cheap letro that'd be great

buddysjacked2

Awards
I found some cheap letro and I think its reliable at least I'll find out what is the usual dosage to be run at

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I found some cheap letro and I think its reliable at least I'll find out what is the usual dosage to be run at
Letro is really strong, so start at .5mg ED and increase if necessary. You don't want to lower your E too much.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
start at .5 mg and work you way up to 2.5 mg a day. i never went that high though.