Help with first cycle!

Tookie

Awards
I've been training for a year now and am now looking at getting on Anapolon 50.
I've been reading up about it alot and just dont know what liver tabs and ante e's whoul be best suited.
Any other stuff I need?

Tookie

Awards
Stats: 6'2" 185 lbs
Dont know percentage body fat but am quite lean.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anadrol is best run as a "jumpstart" to an injectable cycle.

For Example:

Anadrol: 50mg/day Wk 1
100mg/day Wk 2
100mg/day wk 3
100mg/day wk 4
100mg/day wk 5

Test E: 500mg/wk Wks 1-10(12)

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the thing is that anadrol isn't the best choice for a first cycle. It has some weird sides that can come along, like phantom gyno, even though it doesn't aromatize, it is thought to work directly through the ER. I wouldn't advise using d-bol or anadrol without injectable test. Especially for your first cycle. Are you willing to inject????

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
You/re not ready. I weighed more than you when I was a freshmen in college at 5'10". You need to put on 30 lbs or so the hardway before even considering anything.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
I've been training for a year now and am now looking at getting on Anapolon 50.
I've been reading up about it alot and just dont know what liver tabs and ante e's whoul be best suited.
Any other stuff I need?
To the posters above, just because he isn't "beefy" enough to your standards doesn't mean you should shun him away. With that being said, I do agree with the others with saying that you should research more about this. This is your body that you have to live with for the rest of your life. What is a couple pounds of muscle now to you 20 years down the road when your liver values deteriorate or you have blood pressure problems. Is it worth it just for a little quick muscle gain?

With that being said, I would advise you to look into the more "mild" side of designers. I would say to try researching epistane, or the other variants. H-drol made by CEL is also a great product, with mild sides, and slow maintainable gains. An average person here would run one of these for 4-6 weeks, along with taking many support products (maybe try looking into the ingredients in cycle support by AI), and look into a SERM (tamoxifen, toremifene, clomiphene, all citrates) for your pct, along with a good aromatase inhibitor (many seem to like 6 oxo). Be sure to run these in reverse, such as weeks 1/2/3/4 for a SERM go from high to low, and the AI should go from a low to high dosage.

Good luck with your goals, but please research more into this before you make a decision. It may seem like a good choice now, but ask yourself if you're willing to live with the possible side effects of going anabolic so to speak.

Tookie

Awards
Thanks for everyones reply's.Gave me something to think about.The reason i also chose anapolon's is because all this stuff is illegal here in aus. , and anapolon's are the only thing i can get my hands on.I might just delay it a bit for know and put some more mass on, but when i do take the anaps' later what else do i need with it?(Liver Tabs,ante e's etc.)
Thanks again for your replys guys:clap2:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10