Trenadrol Dosing?

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Ok I am 5'10''and 178 pounds should my dosing of trenadrol look like this?

30/30/60/60
or
60/60/60/60

I don't wanna do 90mg per day its just too much.

Thanks for thin info and yes I have my pct in place.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Thank you I think I will be trying your intra cycle product during my next 4 week cycle I do. Thanks for the help. I will dtart slow on the 30mg.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd say 1 week at 30 should be fine as far as assessing your reaction to it. In other words i'd do this:

30/60/60/60.

ericlegend

Awards
I want to do a sick stack to help put on lean size while dieting would spawn an extreme tren be good or is that 2 much I dnt want to get gyno! Maybe spawn and something like winadrol? Can anyone help

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
I want to try to put on some lean hard muscle i was thinking trenadrol or spawn with some fuz or winadrol any suggestions

trenadrol is more for strength according to user feedback. Spawn should be good for LBM, furaz or winadrol more for recomp IMO

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
X2 thats why I'm trying trenadrol cause Im changin my workout regiment for size/strength not lean muscle gains.
Thanks dkkon1 I'll try that. I'll def keep a log when I start. Should I stop taking my pre-workout (dominate by pride nutrition) during the cycle because its a stimulant?

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
X2 thats why I'm trying trenadrol cause Im changin my workout regiment for size/strength not lean muscle gains.
Thanks dkkon1 I'll try that. I'll def keep a log when I start. Should I stop taking my pre-workout (dominate by pride nutrition) during the cycle because its a stimulant?

Right now I'm going into day 6 of my trenadrol/M-drol cycle. I've lowered my trenadrol dose, but one thing is for sure, the strength gains on this thing are un-freaking-real. I always take it about an hour pre-workout, and by the time Im ready to hit the weights, I feel like I can lift a car. It's definitely a passing rush, that peaks right after I take the dose and kinda wanes enough at night that I can sleep. If I weren't limiting myself to a certain amount of sets or weight, I could see how someone could really hurt themselves by pushing themselves too far. I've definitely learned not to drink ANY caffeine with this because of the scary situation yesterday.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established

I would avoid all stimulants whilst on trenadrol. A lot of people get weird sides on this compound (whatever it is :D). People say stimulants tend to make them feel real lighthead and dizzy like they are about to faint. Trenadrol seems to effect CNS function.

Expect weird ass dreams, jitters and sweats, and mad strength gains and hardening according to my research on this compound (a fair amount). Jeez its starting to sound like the real tren :eek:

If you log it shoot me a PM, i'm interested to follow along

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm going into day 6 of my trenadrol/M-drol cycle. I've lowered my trenadrol dose, but one thing is for sure, the strength gains on this thing are un-freaking-real. I always take it about an hour pre-workout, and by the time Im ready to hit the weights, I feel like I can lift a car. It's definitely a passing rush, that peaks right after I take the dose and kinda wanes enough at night that I can sleep. If I weren't limiting myself to a certain amount of sets or weight, I could see how someone could really hurt themselves by pushing themselves too far. I've definitely learned not to drink ANY caffeine with this because of the scary situation yesterday.

lol I have heard trenadrol is one of the fastest acting compounds out there, and seems to kick-in within a few days, with crazy strength gains

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
tnick: Def won't stay with the pre-workout. I'm bulking right now and it's going well gained about 2lbs in the past week or so. Doing a weight gainer at night and a lot of meat. I am doing a complete log on three lifts: bar curls, flat bench, and squats. I should be starting out this week (hopefully) I'm working a lot so I should be eating a high protein diet (aka proetin bars, shakes, etc) and some fat in there with my doses. Got my PCT straightened away (6-oxo w ZMA & Trib for 2 weeks 600,600 then Novedex XT for the following two weeks + elderberry extract for BP, milk thistle for liver support, and lean extreme for cortisol)

I'm at about 8.5-9% bf right now so hopefully I stay around that

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
lol I have heard trenadrol is one of the fastest acting compounds out there, and seems to kick-in within a few days, with crazy strength gains
Yeah, I've always been a big fan of d-bol for strength, but trenadrol is really giving it a run for it's money. I might even consider running it during the first few weeks of a test cycle, it seems to be working that well.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I've always been a big fan of d-bol for strength, but trenadrol is really giving it a run for it's money. I might even consider running it during the first few weeks of a test cycle, it seems to be working that well.
Dienolone comparing to Dbol for strength? I never heard that one before.

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
Yeah, I'm pleasently surprised. And not swelling up like a marshmallow has been a plus. You never realize how much edema you have until you look at pics of yourself at the time.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I suppose it depends on gaols, as for mass there's no comparison. Dienolone(s) seem best for recomp, mostly every log/review I've seen yielded 4-7 lbs of muscle whereas with Dbol you can expect 3-4x this.

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
Yeah I suppose it depends on gaols, as for mass there's no comparison. Dienolone(s) seem best for recomp, mostly every log/review I've seen yielded 4-7 lbs of muscle whereas with Dbol you can expect 3-4x this.
Yeah, that would be pretty fair if you were using it solo, but as a starter to an injectable, I think both have their benefits. I just don't remember the strength from dbol being nearly as explosive or quick to kick in as the trenadrol has so far.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that would be pretty fair if you were using it solo, but as a starter to an injectable, I think both have their benefits. I just don't remember the strength from dbol being nearly as explosive or quick to kick in as the trenadrol has so far.
It's one of the few oral compounds I've never purchased, but it has peaked my interest as of late. I think the fact that it'll soon be banned makes me want it more than I normally would. I've heard vascularity is great with it.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established

Trenadrol isn't the same as Xtreme Tren etc. Kilo haven't been very honest about it tbh. They label it 17b-methoxy-trienbolone, they told me in an email its actually Estra 4,9. PA tested it, he said there was no Estra 4,9 in it. It had an MW of 270 (same as Trenbolone) but the other mins/max's didn't match up to Trenbolone. Someone who knows what it is but can't say because they are a rep for a rival company said it is not methylated (as there were guesses it had a low dose of methyltrienolone in it due to its characteristics being very similar). However they did say it had a methoxy bond attached to it, and it could cause prolactin induced gyno. They also said the nomenclature is not totally off.

So we have:

- MW = 270, but not regular tren
- Not methylated, but a methoxy bond
- Can cause prolactin inuced gyno
- 17b-methoxy-trienbolone isn't completely wrong

For those that are chemically inclined, could you have a structural modification on methyltrienolone, perhaps trienolone with a methoxy bond attached. Is this possible?

Thanks

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Trenadrol isn't the same as Xtreme Tren etc. Kilo haven't been very honest about it tbh. They label it 17b-methoxy-trienbolone, they told me in an email its actually Estra 4,9. PA tested it, he said there was no Estra 4,9 in it. It had an MW of 270 (same as Trenbolone) but the other mins/max's didn't match up to Trenbolone. Someone who knows what it is but can't say because they are a rep for a rival company said it is not methylated (as there were guesses it had a low dose of methyltrienolone in it due to its characteristics being very similar). However they did say it had a methoxy bond attached to it, and it could cause prolactin induced gyno. They also said the nomenclature is not totally off.

So we have:

- MW = 270, but not regular tren
- Not methylated, but a methoxy bond
- Can cause prolactin inuced gyno
- 17b-methoxy-trienbolone isn't completely wrong

For those that are chemically inclined, could you have a structural modification on methyltrienolone, perhaps trienolone with a methoxy bond attached. Is this possible?

Thanks
Trenadrol is likely being banned with all the other 'Tren' & Dienolone compounds. It appears on 'blowout - all sales are final' lists everywhere along with the others slated for banning.

I know PA tested Methoxy-TRN in the past and mentioned what you're saying above in regards to its MW, but I haven't seen his tests on Trenadrol. Can you post the link to the test? I heard that a Kilo rep recently admitted it was Dienolone but am not sure on which board. The company originally stated the dose was 3mg, which would be along the same lines as Methoxy-TRN, but the bottle says 30mg as does all the ads now, wich would be standard Dienolone doses.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Trenadrol is likely being banned with all the other 'Tren' & Dienolone compounds. It appears on 'blowout - all sales are final' lists everywhere along with the others slated for banning.

I know PA tested Methoxy-TRN in the past and mentioned what you're saying above in regards to its MW, but I haven't seen his tests on Trenadrol. Can you post the link to the test? I heard that a Kilo rep recently admitted it was Dienolone but am not sure on which board. The company originally stated the dose was 3mg, which would be along the same lines as Methoxy-TRN, but the bottle says 30mg as does all the ads now, wich would be standard Dienolone doses.

I will try and find the link. I think it was on bb. Also there is a link where the owner of Kilosports daughter confirms that Trenadrol definitely contains a methyl, will try and find that as well. I emailed Kilo 3 times, and they finally got back saying its Estra 4,9. I asked if it will be banned they say it will be pulled 3 months after the ban...

TBH I am convinced its not the same a the dienoolone precursors, just acts way to differently. Will check for those links

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Ok found the daughters, quote. It was on DA, can I post the link or shoot you a PM???

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Ok found the daughters, quote. It was on DA, can I post the link or shoot you a PM???
PM away. Kilo's quite the interesting company, not sure if that's good or bad. I was searching & finally found something on BB where Pat was saying something about testing the original Methoxy-TRN (17bmethoxy-trenbolone) and I think he's confused. He tested the Kilo Tren a while back and said it looked just like the Estra-4,9 (dienolone) compounds. But I seen in the same thread from someone who used both said they 'felt' different.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
PM away. Kilo's quite the interesting company, not sure if that's good or bad. I was searching & finally found something on BB where Pat was saying something about testing the original Methoxy-TRN (17bmethoxy-trenbolone) and I think he's confused. He tested the Kilo Tren a while back and said it looked just like the Estra-4,9 (dienolone) compounds. But I seen in the same thread from someone who used both said they 'felt' different.

PM sent, I have read anyway that 17b-methoxy-trienbolone isn't even a logical nomenclature, and IMO trenadrol looks great, like one of the best designers even but I would feel a bit iffy about using it considering I dont know what it is. I'm going to respond to the email Kilo sent me asking if it is indeed Estra 4,9 why is it not labelled Estra 4,9, doubt I will get a reply :D

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
PM sent, I have read anyway that 17b-methoxy-trienbolone isn't even a logical nomenclature, and IMO trenadrol looks great, like one of the best designers even but I would feel a bit iffy about using it considering I dont know what it is. I'm going to respond to the email Kilo sent me asking if it is indeed Estra 4,9 why is it not labelled Estra 4,9, doubt I will get a reply :D
It's very shady. When your dealing with products that are in 'the grey area' already, why hide info? The comment from the Kilo rep who said it's "definitely methylated" is interesting. One of the guys from my old gym ran Trenadrol at the end of last year & after his post cycle blood work his liver values were WAY up compared to before.

His values went up more from his Trenadrol cycle than they did from his previous Halodrol cycle. The one thread where PA says when tested, it 'closely resembled Estra-4,9 (dienolone)' compounds makes me wonder if it could be the :banned: Methyl Dienolone, which is maybe why they're hiding the info. But who knows, just more speculation on my part.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
It's very shady. When your dealing with products that are in 'the grey area' already, why hide info? The comment from the Kilo rep who said it's "definitely methylated" is interesting. One of the guys from my old gym ran Trenadrol at the end of last year & after his post cycle blood work his liver values were WAY up compared to before.

His values went up more from his Trenadrol cycle than they did from his previous Halodrol cycle. The one thread where PA says when tested, it 'closely resembled Estra-4,9 (dienolone)' compounds makes me wonder if it could be the :banned: Methyl Dienolone, which is maybe why they're hiding the info. But who knows, just more speculation on my part.

Yep, someone (Voodoo) over at DA thought this (M-Dien) as well. There is quite a lot about trenadrol over there.

tilerbreaker

Awards
I wish I could add something more. I've speculated a lot about what this is over at bb.com. TBH, I'm not sure I trust what the daughter of the owners said, but she's probably the source "closest" to this.

I'm not completely sure, but from what I can gather, I think Bruce K. had something to do with the development of this compound, and so there's reason to believe that it may be something along the lines of m-dien (his development), but possibly 4-OH-m-dien or something like that, as there's some posts that correspond to around the time trenadrol came out where he was discussing some things he was trying to get hold of.

I also don't think that you can expect the company to tell you what the real compound is by e-mail. If they aren't willing to clearly label it and explain it on the forums, then they certainly aren't going to e-mail you about it (unless they made you sign some sort of non-disclosure agreement...but how binding could that be over a possible less-than-legal compound, lol).

jns

Awards
So if it is methyl-dienolone...how toxic would this be to the liver compared to say...Superdrol?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
Cycle Logs 6
mikeymike85 Anabolics 30
Anabolics 27
raoulduke13 Anabolics 2