How hot is too hot?

wildcat24

Awards
I put 10g oh test and 5g of 4ad in ph gel. To disolve the solution I shake and heated the solution. I put it in almost boiling water for 5 min and shake it. I repeated it twice. I heard that if the water is too hot the alcohol will evaporate did I do this right. I'm worried the solution did not dissolve and that I might have screwed up.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Do you see any granules in the bottle?

wildcat24

Awards
No because I accidently spill some of the solution while pouring dsmo in it and it overflowed so I tried to apply what was spilled and felt no granules. Hopefully I spilled the dmso and not the solution but I do smell the citrus smell on my forearms.

SoupBone1

Awards
Chemo, are granules in the bottle a bad thing? I just did my very first transdermal application (LGP's 1-test/4-ad/hydroxy-test) this morning. It seemed a little grainy.

Man, I can't imagine getting that stuff in my eye. I would think it would freakin' BURN.

How long does that damn citrus smell last? I wish it were unscented!

wildcat24

Awards
when I applied to my arm I felt no burning I think its because there is no 1 test in it. Should I put in more powder in it or is it still potent.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
No because I accidently spill some of the solution while pouring dsmo in it and it overflowed so I tried to apply what was spilled and felt no granules. Hopefully I spilled the dmso and not the solution but I do smell the citrus smell on my forearms.
Your brew should be fine...and it sounds like you did a good job in getting the powders in solution. Congrats...
Chemo, are granules in the bottle a bad thing? I just did my very first transdermal application (LGP's 1-test/4-ad/hydroxy-test) this morning. It seemed a little grainy.

Man, I can't imagine getting that stuff in my eye. I would think it would freakin' BURN.

How long does that damn citrus smell last? I wish it were unscented!
Having granules is not a bad thing if you can rub them in while the application is still wet. If you have an excess of granules after you rub it in then the problem is evident. Try the method posted above about boiling the water and placing the bottle in the hot water for 15 minutes or so.

Chemo

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
when I applied to my arm I felt no burning I think its because there is no 1 test in it. Should I put in more powder in it or is it still potent.
Bro, you have 10 grams of 4-OHT in that bottle. How much more potent do you want it??

Chemo

db682

Awards
  • Established
OOh come on Chemo, I wanna see him get 30gms into a bottle. That would definitly be one of the most expensive PH dermals Ive ever heard of and his skin would be silky smooth after he sanded his skin away, I mean rubbed the lotion on. ;)

Widcat if its burn your looking for then there alot cheapier ways to doing that then a 1-test dermal. Besides I think most people would prefer to not walk around with irration burns on there chest to prove that theres enough PH in something.

Just my thoughts.

db

wildcat24

Awards
I just thought that since I spilled some of the formula I should add 2-3g to makeup for the spill.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I am about to add some OH test powder to T-1 final. I am concerned that if I put the bottles in a pot of boiling water, the heat from the botton of the pot will melt the bottles.

Do I want to remove the pot from heat, then put the bottles in?
Or will they just float in the water, making this a moot point?

wildcat24

Awards
I just boiled the water than turned down the heat and let it sit for a minute or two. Then put the bottle in there for 15 min worked fine for me? I did this twice.

The bottle won't melt.