Feeling Scatterbrained

MyRuinedEye

MyRuinedEye

Awards
So I am running a Havoc cycle, and I'm on my 3rd week. I upped my dosage to 40mg and I am noticing that I'm becoming really unfocused. I feel great, no lethargy or any other off putting issues,but I'm having a hard time focusing.

Normally when I get like this it means I should back off on my training and let my body coast for a week or so, but I had just taken two weeks to unload prior to starting the cycle. So that wouldn't seem an issue to me.

Is this a normal side effect of raising my Havoc intake? Just curious, as I hadn't read anything concerning this when I was researching my cycle.

-j.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Unfocused how? I have not heard of this before. I would say though that I have noticed roids bringing issues that are hidden beneath the surface, out in the open.

pata320

pata320

Banned
Awards
So I am running a Havoc cycle, and I'm on my 3rd week. I upped my dosage to 40mg and I am noticing that I'm becoming really unfocused. I feel great, no lethargy or any other off putting issues,but I'm having a hard time focusing.

Normally when I get like this it means I should back off on my training and let my body coast for a week or so, but I had just taken two weeks to unload prior to starting the cycle. So that wouldn't seem an issue to me.

Is this a normal side effect of raising my Havoc intake? Just curious, as I hadn't read anything concerning this when I was researching my cycle.

-j.
Honestly, and a few others I know have said the same, being on Epi makes me pretty much very unemotional and anti-social. As if I don't care about anything, and all I want to do is kill some weights and dumbbells which is GOOD for bodybuilding, but it got to a point that didn't feel right. I felt as if I don't really care about anything. Maybe have inattentive ADD is a terrible mix. At first my libido goes up and feel good but after a week or so, I just hit bottom, I don't want to say it...but almost as if I died..owell... and watching horror movies on Epi was a BAD idea, it amplified all fantasies of being the "killer" lol

So maybe your scattered brained is because of Epi and it being the 3rd week. Just remember its only temporary. I ain't bashing Epi in any way shape or form, it is an awesome product, but I am just giving my opinion along with others about the mental changes it can do to you.

MyRuinedEye

MyRuinedEye

Awards
No other sides. No oily skin, no irritibility, just this spaz brain. Mind you it's not interfering with the day to day, but it reminds me of when I was a little kid and nothing could keep my attention for longer than a few minutes. Main area it's getting in the way is when I sit down to work on an illustration, and then a bird chirping outside the window grabs my attention and I find myself stalking it like a cat (exagerration here but you get the idea).

I dropped back on the dosage today so we'll see if it changed over the weekend.

I can definately say I got my moneys worth out of Havoc. I went from 17% bf to 13% and packed on an extra 5lbs(198 to 203) so really if this is the only real reaction I pull from it, I'll be happy to run it again in the future.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Are you drinking diet soda? The aspartame in Diet Coke makes me downright confused. I had to stop drinking them.

Also, I noticed that ATD makes me "scatterbrained" as well.

Besides EPI, what else are you on?

MyRuinedEye

MyRuinedEye

Awards
Pretty much all I drink is water, water and more water. Other than the Havoc, the supplements I'm using are:

Xtend for my BCAAs
Leviathan Reloaded
Incarnate
Cycle Support
Fish Oil Caps
Adam Multivitamin
O/N Whey Gold Standard

I haven't had any issues with the Leviathan, and the flakiness only started this past week (3rd week of cycle).

Last edited:
MyRuinedEye

MyRuinedEye

Awards
Just an update for those who are interested;

I'm pretty much certain that running the Havoc dose to 40mg was the culprit. I cut back to 30mg over the weekend and this morning I'm definitely feeling more grounded and focused. I didn't change any other variable, outside of my daughter allowing my wife and I to sleep for an hour or two.

Thanks to those who gave me some input.