Spawn & my sex drive

modus

Awards
So I've been taking Spawn since June 6. Two pills a day. I've been supplementing it with two Novadex XT (testosterone booster) pills every day. Four pills a day, total.

I'm 26 y/o, 185 lbs.

Now to get personal: I've noticed that it's a little harder to get an erection since taking the Spawn & Novadex XT. Before, I would often wake up with a hard-on, but not any more. Even when my girlfriend was coming on to me I had a hard time getting it up. Has anyone had this happen? Any suggestions? Should I be worried?

I've never taken any supplements before so I'm still a newbie with this stuff. Any suggestions are appreciated.

In more positive news, I'm lifting more and my definition has improved. I've gained about 8 to 10 pounds over the past two weeks and I'm always hungry. In that regard, things are good!

Edit, 19 June 2008, 19:30 EST:

Today I spoke with a local (and reputable) personal trainer, together with a guy at the local supplement shop. The trainer agreed that stopping the Novadex XT would be the best thing, but he also related my impotence to a possible lack of nutrients in my diet. My workouts have been intense enough, but I may not be eating enough.

I will continue with my cycle of Spawn, sans Novadex XT. I also purchased a variety of vitamin supplements to keep things running smoothly while I up my regular diet. I think everything should work out well enough.

Thanks for the help, everyone. I truly appreciate it.

Last edited:

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
you realize spawn is 2 steroids, right?

modus

Awards
you realize spawn is 2 steroids, right?
Yes, this is understood.

However, I thought the Testosterone Booster would level out the hormones and all would be well. Is my experience typical? I feel fine.

ephedroman

Awards
dude isnt spawn part phera part epi. you dont need novedex if your taking epi they do the same thing ,and too much of that same thing would ruin your sex drive. stop the novedex swtich to one of the various male enhancement products ,and good luck

modus

Awards
dude isnt spawn part phera part epi. you dont need novedex if your taking epi they do the same thing ,and too much of that same thing would ruin your sex drive. stop the novedex swtich to one of the various male enhancement products ,and good luck
Should I take just Spawn?
Then take the Novadex post-cycle? Or not at all?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You should stop taking spawn immediately. It's painfully obvious you have absolutely no idea what you are doing. YOU ARE GOING TO **** YOUR BODY!

I smell a f[_]cking troll anyways.

modus

Awards
You should stop taking spawn immediately. It's painfully obvious you have absolutely no idea what you are doing. YOU ARE GOING TO **** YOUR BODY!

I smell a f[_]cking troll anyways.

I'm not trying to troll. I spoke with a couple of people who recommended the pills a few weeks ago. Now I'm having second thoughts about them.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
How many days are you into it? If it's less than maybe 7 you MIGHT be alright with stopping cold turkey. Otherwise you need to seek the "pct for dummies" or something like that. It's in the PCT section of the Steroid section. There's a highly inspirational video of men with tits in there. Enjoy.

modus

Awards
How many days are you into it? If it's less than maybe 7 you MIGHT be alright with stopping cold turkey. Otherwise you need to seek the "pct for dummies" or something like that. It's in the PCT section of the Steroid section. There's a highly inspirational video of men with tits in there. Enjoy.
Two weeks. Is there something to wean myself off of it?

Please try not to be so sarcastic. I'm just looking for advice.

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
Test booster aint gonna do **** if you're shutdown and still on cycle. Also Novedex has an AI in there and if I am not mistaken too low estrogen will kill your libido also.

I've heard on here that DHEA will help the libido, try searching for dosages.

Pretty sure Spawn is Tren and Epi

Use Novadex in your PCT

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
if you dont want to get illegal post cycle therapy, i recommend stoked or post cycle support from anabolic innovations. you can order it here at nutra planet. that is some thing you definitely should have though.

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Spawn is tren and epi. I would drop the Novedex ASAP. Do you a PCT planned?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
You called Spawn a Supplement & it's is definitely 2 steroids in 1. PCT is definitely crititcal....and you might have better responses if you posted this in the proper section called "STEROIDS." Lots of helpful info in the PCT section.

This website is awsome...use it!

Savageous

Savageous

Awards
It's not the spawn. It's the Novadex. Novadex is a known libido destroyer. I believe it has to do with ATD. Countless people have run both and lived to talk about it. What's with the aggression here? Not used to this on anabolicminds. Hmm...

That said...for libido's sake, just discontinue Novadex.

Last edited:

poacher

Awards
  • Established
I like sustain alpha and or PCS. I personnally run both. You are taking a very strong compound. Expect hard shutdown and be preparred with a good PCT.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established

i believe spawn is xtreme tren and epi. to the OP, you do not need PCT supplementation during the actualy cycle. did you research before doing the cycle?

modus

Awards
i believe spawn is xtreme tren and epi. to the OP, you do not need PCT supplementation during the actualy cycle. did you research before doing the cycle?
I thought I did research. Apparently I didn't do it enough/properly.

modus

Awards
It's not the spawn. It's the Novadex. Novadex is a known libido destroyer. I believe it has to do with ATD. Countless people have run both and lived to talk about it. What's with the aggression here? Not used to this on anabolicminds. Hmm...

That said...for libido's sake, just discontinue Novadex.

And continuing the spawn by itself (with PCT plans) might be ok, right?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

if not a SERM, get ATLEAST Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations for ur PCT. drop the novedex XT ASAP

"tren" (and even Epi sometimes) is notorious for lower ur sex drive....just suck it up, finish the cycle and run ur PCT and u'll be fine

Savageous

Savageous

Awards
It WILL be okay. Don't let everyone on the message boards get you all pumped. Sure, take precautions, but as long as you're not doing anything incredibly stupid you will end up fine. The human body is ever so adaptive. Drop the Novadex for now. Finish up spawn (get some taurine!!) and do up a proper PCT. You'll be fine! Keep lifting, bro!!

Savageous

Savageous

Awards
if not a SERM, get ATLEAST Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations for ur PCT. drop the novedex XT ASAP

"tren" (and even Epi sometimes) is notorious for lower ur sex drive....just suck it up, finish the cycle and run ur PCT and u'll be fine
Good post, bro! Thanks.

suby11

Awards
i took spawn, had little problems, but nothing major at all, i just got really testy with people, basically short fuse( really short) but its the novadex that is giving you trouble, also took that not good at all, sucks. everyone is saying its bad. its really not, its bad when you go on a year cycle without posting off. i recommend finishing your cycle. get a pct wait a month. then cycle on it again if you want, all these guys are telling you bad, but they dont have experience with it, take it from some1 who has been around the block with it a few. good luck , and get big dude.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i took spawn, had little problems, but nothing major at all, i just got really testy with people, basically short fuse( really short) but its the novadex that is giving you trouble, also took that not good at all, sucks. everyone is saying its bad. its really not, its bad when you go on a year cycle without posting off. i recommend finishing your cycle. get a pct wait a month. then cycle on it again if you want, all these guys are telling you bad, but they dont have experience with it, take it from some1 who has been around the block with it a few. good luck , and get big dude.
Yes, definitely trust this guy... the one who's 6'1" 160lbs, has horrific grammar, and shares his brilliant advice a year and two months after the fact.

Strong first post.:lol:

suby11

Awards
Yes, definitely trust this guy... the one who's 6'1" 160lbs, has horrific grammar, and shares his brilliant advice two months after the fact.

Strong first post.:lol:
yea buddy what's your body fat %? don't say **** when you have no clue, your 5'10 200lbs? probably fat mother ******. If not your a big meat head that looks like an idiot. Im not saying or trying to say I'm the biggest dude on the block, but my body looks 10x better then yours. As far a grammar i didn't know this is a Writing class. But your most likely unable to read what i said before so I'm using "proper" grammar this time. I was just trying to help the guy out, who cares how long its been. He is an active member so he will read it for future reference. keep your mouth shut next time and maybe you wont make yourself as dumb as you look ;]

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah buddy, what's your body fat %? Don't say **** when you have no clue. You're 5'10" 200lbs? Probably fat, mother ******. If not, you're a big meat head who looks like an idiot. I'm not saying or trying to say I'm the biggest dude on the block, but my body looks 10x better than yours. As far as grammar, I didn't know this was a Writing class. But you're most likely unable to read what I typed before, so I'm using "proper" grammar this time. I was just trying to help the guy out. Who cares how long it's been? He is an active member, so he will read it for future reference. Keep your mouth shut next time and maybe you won't make yourself out to be as dumb as you look. ;]
"What we have here is... a failure to communicate."

You're right, it's not a writing class, but there should be an IQ prerequisite. Your high school diploma trumps my masters in education. Look, I know you're embarrassed about your not-so-stellar debut here. You bombed. It's okay. It happens. Not often to intelligent people... but it happens. Look suby-doo, just go back to that forum with the "misc" and everything will be okay.

10x better than me, huh? Hmmm... Well, here's what your stats actually look like. But hey, if you have a lower bodyfat than this guy... you're even skinnier! Wait, and you took a steroid... nay... two steroids? Good God, man. :pat:

http://www.c0ckeyed.com/photos/bodies/601-160.shtml

*replace "0" with "o"

small.jpg

Oh, and the grammar/punctuation lesson is free. Just pay it forward.:fest06:

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I want to hear more from those that have used Spawn. I am about to start a cycle in a week or 2.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you sex drive was getting hit from all different angles. Tren doesnt seem to be friendly, atd, from the nove, is friendly, and low estrogen is not friendly. Get yourself some dhea and start with 50mgs and go up to 100 if need before you want it up. If you have extra money some SuperSaponins and HGW probably wouldnt hurt either. Dhea is cheap though and can be had at wally world if necessary. I would definitely finished what you started though and make sure you learn a thing or two about what your putting in your body before you throw it down the hatch.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried this on a pulse and does the pulse reduce shutdown?

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried this on a pulse and does the pulse reduce shutdown?
it does but i dont see the point in pulsing 2 compounds. The point of pulsing is to avoid shutdown but still have some gains. If your going to be shut down you might as well run a normal cycle.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
yea buddy what's your body fat %? don't say **** when you have no clue, your 5'10 200lbs? probably fat mother ******. If not your a big meat head that looks like an idiot. Im not saying or trying to say I'm the biggest dude on the block, but my body looks 10x better then yours. As far a grammar i didn't know this is a Writing class. But your most likely unable to read what i said before so I'm using "proper" grammar this time. I was just trying to help the guy out, who cares how long its been. He is an active member so he will read it for future reference. keep your mouth shut next time and maybe you wont make yourself as dumb as you look ;]
haha ur telling him to shut the **** up when he has no clue yet ur claiming he's a fatass when u have no idea. i don't care what ur body fat percentage is being 6'1" and 160lbs after doing 2 cycles of roids proves u have no idea what ur doing. might wanna hit up the diet and nutrition section before u jump on taking steroids

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
yeah calling you out on grammer was a bit uncalled for but going tit for tat on body comp at 6'1" 160lbs after using something as strong as spawn is nothing to brag about.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
ok where're the pics from both ya'll? If not, just shut it and let OP go about his bidness..

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok where're the pics from both ya'll? If not, just shut it and let OP go about his bidness..
That was kind of my point. The OP went about his bidness a year and two months ago.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah calling you out on grammer was a bit uncalled for but going tit for tat on body comp at 6'1" 160lbs after using something as strong as spawn is nothing to brag about.
Look, it wasn't really about the grammar. It was more about coming into a 14 month-old thread with, "all these guys are telling you bad, but they dont have experience with it, take it from some1 who has been around the block with it a few." Then I look at the stats/post count and realize that someone escaped from that other forum and wants to taint this one.

Back to grammar/punctuation though. I have to say, I hate having to slow down and re-read someone's post because he lacks the ability to create a coherent paragraph. This is a forum, and it requires using a keyboard to communicate in a comprehensible manner. In the age of texting, I realize that skill is going the way of the dinosaurs, but for this kind of medium, it's still essential. Doesn't have to be perfect... but it helps if it's at least in the ballpark.

Seriously, if this board ever starts to resemble bb.com, it will be a shame. So, if clowning on tools like suby-doo keeps them from posting more of their asinine rubbish... then I'll keep it up.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to admit I haven't agreed with some of the things rubberring has said in other threads, but who agrees on every little detail ESPECIALLY when it comes to something as complex and opinion based as steroid.

Suby was trying to give some decent advice, but who is really going to take steroid advice from someone who is 6'1 160lbs with a few cycles? Not your ideal steroid user physique.

Oh and just so everyone knows suby was commenting on a thread that was over a year and 2 monthes old. The OP doesn't seem to even be active anymore.

Where in GA Freq?

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to admit I haven't agreed with some of the things rubberring has said in other threads, but who agrees on every little detail ESPECIALLY when it comes to something as complex and opinion based as steroid.

Suby was trying to give some decent advice, but who is really going to take steroid advice from someone who is 6'1 160lbs with a few cycles? Not your ideal steroid user physique.

Oh and just so everyone knows suby was commenting on a thread that was over a year and 2 monthes old. The OP doesn't seem to even be active anymore.

Where in GA Freq?
Wow, good call. It was an '08 thread. I appreciate what you posted, Tomahawk. I know it's hard to read someone's mindset over the internet, but I rarely try to be a blatant a-hole. More times than not, I just clown around. There's a constant barrage of young guys who fit suby's physical description and have done multiple cycles of these OTC steroids. Normally, I attempt to help them (I'm constantly answering PMs about what to do for gyno), but not if they debut with the type of attitude this clown arrived with. You can't just show up, bump a 14 month-old thread, and then proceed to be that guy.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem man. If all the guys who gave out good advice on this board were scared away I wouldn't have a forum to call home.

I have to admit my 1st few cycles I wasn't as prepared as I should have been but I didn't go in as blind as I have seen a lot of young guys on this forum. I had a solid foundation and had a good idea of what to take. Just let my ego get the best of me.

I have taken over a year off from roids and done more research. Today is day 1 of an Epi pulse.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
What... i didnt even notice that is thread was that old. This isnt the first necro post that has come up recently. I hate necro posting

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What... i didnt even notice that is thread was that old. This isnt the first necro post that has come up recently. I hate necro posting
Ya I saw that and thought I would point it out especially since the OP doesn't appear to be even active anymore.

suby11

Awards
"What we have here is... a failure to communicate."

You're right, it's not a writing class, but there should be an IQ prerequisite. Your high school diploma trumps my masters in education. Look, I know you're embarrassed about your not-so-stellar debut here. You bombed. It's okay. It happens. Not often to intelligent people... but it happens. Look suby-doo, just go back to that forum with the "misc" and everything will be okay.

10x better than me, huh? Hmmm... Well, here's what your stats actually look like. But hey, if you have a lower bodyfat than this guy... you're even skinnier! Wait, and you took a steroid... nay... two steroids? Good God, man. :pat:

Oh, and the grammar/punctuation lesson is free. Just pay it forward.:fest06:
yea not trying to make you feel bad, i wont lie yea I'm skinny but ripped, id rather be skinny and look as good as i do now than what you look like and so would you, thats why your saying this **** now, because your insecure its ok a lot of people are, just don't take it out on me. i have flawless body and get paid more in a day than you do in 2 weeks, working your 9-5 you can suck it because a not a *** like you who's gonna keep checking this every 30 seconds your a tough keyboard guy.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow Idk how to even comment on that :lol:

The more I think about it I am probably going to hate myself when I cut down to 180-185. If I get "that" retarded skinny guy mentality someone come knock some sense in me.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea not trying to make you feel bad, i wont lie yea I'm skinny but ripped, id rather be skinny and look as good as i do now than what you look like and so would you, thats why your saying this **** now, because your insecure its ok a lot of people are, just don't take it out on me. i have flawless body and get paid more in a day than you do in 2 weeks, working your 9-5 you can suck it because a not a *** like you who's gonna keep checking this every 30 seconds your a tough keyboard guy.
50.jpg.gif

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to rubberring again."

-haha!

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
So is this what 6'1" and 160lbs, skinny and ripped, looks like?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I think it's best to keep with the thread topic. This is starting to look like BB.com!

My earlier question was....has anyone pulsed Spawn or Tren? Would this reduce shutdown?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
Anabolics 34
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 6