Running H-drol this July

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Well, finally getting around to doing it.
I have about 1 1/2 bottles left of h-drol and 1 1/2 of cycle support.

I am going to preload cycle support one week prior to the start. Then run hdrol for 5 weeks 50/50/75/75/75.
At end of hdrol get PC support for 4 weeks and at two weeks into PCT, I am going to start Lean Xtreme.

Should work out well.

I would like to start loading my cycle support now but I am on DCP, Anabolic Pump, Recreate, and Xyience Growth Factor. They should end by the beginning of July.

I probably will run Anabolic Pump though continually. I was concerned about running hdrol while trying to cut.

anyways, I figure I will up my calories to about 3000 a day, and no booze.

This will be my first full ph cycle though. The first one met with bad results two weeks in, which I can attribute to trying to cut while on it.
:bruce2:

Good Shepherd

Awards

I am going to preload cycle support one week prior to the start. Then run hdrol for 5 weeks 50/50/75/75/75.
At end of hdrol get PC support for 4 weeks and at two weeks into PCT, I am going to start Lean Xtreme.

Should work out well.

I would like to start loading my cycle support now but I am on DCP, Anabolic Pump, Recreate, and Xyience Growth Factor. They should end by the beginning of July.

I probably will run Anabolic Pump though continually. I was concerned about running hdrol while trying to cut.

This will be my first full ph cycle though. The first one met with bad results two weeks in, which I can attribute to trying to cut while on it.
Nice, I will read the log once its up.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Will be putting one up.

Big question that people ask. I see that some prefer to run creatine and others not during the cycle. Can i ask why most wait till PCT for it?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Should work out well.

Don't try to "cut" on a steriod cycle...that is diet and cardio that should be done after of before the cycle. Steroids do not burn fat off your body, HIT cardio and a clean diet do.

Either way it looks good, and good luck man.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Don't try to "cut" on a steriod cycle...that is diet and cardio that should be done after of before the cycle. Steroids do not burn fat off your body, HIT cardio and a clean diet do.

Either way it looks good, and good luck man.
x2. H-Drol's best for a lean bulk and helps process excess calories, namely carbs & protein, into muscle. Also a combo of AAS and cutting agents can cause severely unwanted high BP issues.

As for the creatine most like to experience the full effect of the hormone without any additives, plus adding it in PCT can help retain gains.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
sounds good, thanks guys. I will save the creatine for afterwards. I am going to finish my DCP/Recreate and then the beginning of july preload cycel support for 7 days and start the run

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
just curious if anyone has run AP while using hdrol?

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just curious if anyone has run AP while using hdrol?
Yes. I'm running H-DROL now and using Yellow Gold (the beta version of USP's Anabolic Pump). I've been eating at a calorie surplus and have still managed to put on some mud. Possibly less than usual because of the addition of these two compunds. I'm using 3-4grams a day of YG.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Yes. I'm running H-DROL now and using Yellow Gold (the beta version of USP's Anabolic Pump). I've been eating at a calorie surplus and have still managed to put on some mud. Possibly less than usual because of the addition of these two compunds. I'm using 3-4grams a day of YG.
so it sounds like a plus to run them together I take it.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I just realized that I don't have cycle support, but actually have life support. Life support has 500 mgs of hawthorne berry and milk thistle per 2 servings while cycle support has 1000 mgs of hawthorne berry and milk thistle.

Should I double up on life cycle and order some cycle support?
Also, since I am getting the Post cycle support for PCT, do I need to continue to run the actual cycle support?
And starting lean xtreme 2 weeks into PCT should take care of cortisol right?

Thanks again guys. Just wanna make sure I got everything correct.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
from everything I've ever heard about hdrol is that's it's very mild. I'm going to be running 6 weeks of hdrol with epi, soon. as far as the cort control, you are correct with 2 weeks into PCT. and the life support situation, with the dosages you say your thinking about for the hdrol, i wouldn't double up on the life support, save your money.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
hows the cycle goin? im interested in H-drol, i might do a cycle next year...

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I am starting the hdrol july 8th...i am preloading cycle support the week prior.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
ive heard H-50 is mild and you shouldn't need to preload, u can never be too safe though

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
ive heard H-50 is mild and you shouldn't need to preload, u can never be too safe though
True, I am one of those better safe than sorry. I started a run before and did some stupid stuff and got sick. never preloaded either.

Gonna do it by the books this time, well, if there was a book but ya know what i mean.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
haha yea man, we ask a question then we get a :gotsearch

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
True, I am one of those better safe than sorry. I started a run before and did some stupid stuff and got sick. never preloaded either.

Gonna do it by the books this time, well, if there was a book but ya know what i mean.
You're doing the right thing, H-Drol though mild is still an AAS.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
yeah I figured it is better safe than sorry on any of these!