Methandrostenolone w/ Phera clone

supermike78

Awards
I'm wondering bout a stack of Dianabol with a Phera-Plex clone. I know two methyls is bad news but I have a huge stockpile of protections. R-ALA, NAC, Milk thistle, Himalaya LiverCare, etc, and a cool doctor who will check my values whenever I ask. I think he used to be into bodybuilding and anabolic enhancement drugs/supplements. Well anyway I have read that Dianabols(methandrostenolones) effects are most non AR mediated. I think I have read that Phera-Plex and clones work mostly directly at the androgen receptor. Is that the case and if so would they work well together. I know all cycles should have test, but I only have a little left and I am difficulties getting more. i have a boatload of Phera clones and a good amount of the other aformention substances plus lots of aromatase inhibitors and SERMS, etc.
thanks guys
oh yeah I'm 29 years old and have like 10 years lifting experience. Just had a surgery on my leg last year and lost some mass and want to gain it back

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering bout a stack of Dianabol with a Phera-Plex clone. I know two methyls is bad news but I have a huge stockpile of protections. R-ALA, NAC, Milk thistle, Himalaya LiverCare, etc, and a cool doctor who will check my values whenever I ask. I think he used to be into bodybuilding and anabolic enhancement drugs/supplements. Well anyway I have read that Dianabols(methandrostenolones) effects are most non AR mediated. I think I have read that Phera-Plex and clones work mostly directly at the androgen receptor. Is that the case and if so would they work well together. I know all cycles should have test, but I only have a little left and I am difficulties getting more. i have a boatload of Phera clones and a good amount of the other aformention substances plus lots of aromatase inhibitors and SERMS, etc.
thanks guys
oh yeah I'm 29 years old and have like 10 years lifting experience. Just had a surgery on my leg last year and lost some mass and want to gain it back

I wouldn't bro. Dianabols going to bloat you because of aromatization and phera bloats some people due to a mineral imbalance. Maybe use one and bridge it to a drier compound.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You could bridge d-bol to phera, i would follow the already stated advice of bridging to something drier, superdrol, idk what your height/weight is not to mention your cycle experience so lets have that.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys
Due to both of these being highly andogenic, the sides would more than likely be unbearable.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually d-bol is much more anabolic than adrogenic, it's anabolic/androgenic ratio is estimated at 90-210/40-60. So even in the highest estimation it's barely half as androgenic as test. As far as sides being unbearable I can't imagine that, the phera might not make you feel the best, but d-bol will make up for that by a mile ;)

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Actually d-bol is much more anabolic than adrogenic, it's anabolic/androgenic ratio is estimated at 90-210/40-60. So even in the highest estimation it's barely half as androgenic as test. As far as sides being unbearable I can't imagine that, the phera might not make you feel the best, but d-bol will make up for that by a mile ;)
Right on, Dbol's moderately androgenic and Phera's highly androgenic, about twice as much as test (A:A - 1200:187). Guess it's all a matter of preference. Some people feel Phera's too androgenic, and that combined with the estogenic sides of Dbol could be too much for some. Yet some may love it.