Is it that time again? Another ban......???

mike82594

Awards
:sad:Well i've been feeling kinda, well worried to say the least...... i'm gulping thinking about the next thing the FDA/DEA will ban. As we all now the 2005 ban stripped away some of the best ph/ps ever legally on the market since roids were first scheduled. Now i'm real worried as i havn't a clue what will be banned. Some sources say only 3 specific products sus500, phera, and another will be banned. Others say that over 22 products may be headed to the noose.... i'm very worried especially bout superdrol and halodrol as i've never had a chance to try and also wish they would be available in the future. I have also never tried sus500 or phera so that would also be dissapointing. But to sum it all up, does anyone know for sure what will be banned? I'm guessing the Feds aint too happy bout the doublecross with superdrol kinda so I would guess that to be first on the list. Wow, politicians really piss me off sometimes! As far as I now the ban will take affect June 24, so I have only very limited time to get my facts straight. Thanks again for all input and sorry if this thread is somehow in the wrong spot, I am new here and I THINK this is where it goes..... I will move if necessary, thanks again.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Bold, Phera, and "Tren" clones....this issue has been beaten to death, just do a search next time

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
Even when these are banned, they're not non-existant. You can still find them online and I'm sure many companies will just rename or redistribute a lot of their products. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

callaway

Awards
This is floating around....but it's all a guessing game.....

4Ever Fit D-Drol
ALRI Ergomax
American Cellular Labs TREN-Xtreme
American Cellular Labs MASS-Xtreme
American Cellular Labs MMA-3-Xtreme
Anabolic Formulation Halo-T
Anabolic Formulation TrenaPLEX
AX Pheraplex
AX Ergomax
ANC Rage
APS Nutrition Ultra Mass Stack
Black China Labs Straight Phlexed
Black China Labs Super Flex
Black Dragon Labs Testanate 50
Black Dragon Nutrition TRENV-700
BCS Labs Halo-Tren 400
BCS Labs Testra-Flex
CEL P-Plex
Chapparal Labs Pheravol-V
CTD Labs Decabolen
CTD Trenbolen
DNA Testadrol 50
EST Phera-Vol
Evolution Labs Omnevol
Evolution Labs Sustevol
Evolution Labs ANEVOL
Fast Action D-Stianizol
Fast Action MD1T
Fast Action Monster Pack
Fast Action Trena
Finamax
Fizogen On Cycle Hardcore II
Generic Labz Phera Max
Genetic Edge Technologies SUS500
G.E.T. Phera 50
G.E.T. Tren 250
Genetic Excel(GXL)Original HD
Growth Labs P-Max
IDS Ripped Tabs
IDS Sostenol 250
iForce 1,4 AD BOLD 200
iForce BOLD
Infinite Labs CycloTren
Intense Nutraceuticals Epiotren
Intense Nutraceuticals Tri Bolic
Juggernaut Nutrition Phera-Bol
Kilo Sports Phera-Mass
KiloSports Trenadrol
Molecular Nutrition Boldione
Myogenix(TCC) 17-Methyl X
Myogenix(TCC) Spawn
Myogenix(TCC) Xtreme Tren
Pharma Resources Pheragen
Pharmagenx Finigenx Magnum
Purus Labs E-Pol
Rockhard Formulations Razorbolic
Serious Nutrition Solutions Methyl-Plex XT
Tokkyo Stack
Tokkyo EQ
Tokkyo Tren
Tokkyo Methyl X

C_

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Even when these are banned, they're not non-existant. You can still find them online and I'm sure many companies will just rename or redistribute a lot of their products. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
You do realize that once they are banned, they will become schedule III controlled substances, right?

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established

????????what are you talking about?????????

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
:sad:Well i've been feeling kinda, well worried to say the least...... i'm gulping thinking about the next thing the FDA/DEA will ban. As we all now the 2005 ban stripped away some of the best ph/ps ever legally on the market since roids were first scheduled. Now i'm real worried as i havn't a clue what will be banned. Some sources say only 3 specific products sus500, phera, and another will be banned. Others say that over 22 products may be headed to the noose.... i'm very worried especially bout superdrol and halodrol as i've never had a chance to try and also wish they would be available in the future. I have also never tried sus500 or phera so that would also be dissapointing. But to sum it all up, does anyone know for sure what will be banned? I'm guessing the Feds aint too happy bout the doublecross with superdrol kinda so I would guess that to be first on the list. Wow, politicians really piss me off sometimes! As far as I now the ban will take affect June 24, so I have only very limited time to get my facts straight. Thanks again for all input and sorry if this thread is somehow in the wrong spot, I am new here and I THINK this is where it goes..... I will move if necessary, thanks again.
do not take this as me being an ass but is it really that seruous? can u not live without it? I know u can obtain good gains without those specific designers...its not like somebody u love died, that the way some people r treating this...I think with good diet and dedication u can do it...also look into the alternative supps from usplabs, lgscience, ax, an...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
original poster: mike-

You sound like you have a co-dependency on steroids.