Questions!! Clen/Epistane or Sustanon 250

JerseyJoe

JerseyJoe

Awards
I could use some help guys, I've been workin out for the past few years but recently (3-4 months) started hittin the gym and diet pretty hard. I'm currently +/- 185 at 14% bodyfat, I haven't been about to get any gains since April, with e to my calves, +1.5in. I'm sure some if this was due to my diet, high pro low carb.

I came off the diet 2 weeks ago and am maintaining my weight and bodyfat. Any ideas on what I should do to give me a boost? I wanna drop below 10% bf and put on some mass.

It's a flip between a Clen/Epistane or Sustanon 250 stack. I've never done any cycles in the past, my workout partners have blown past me in the past few weeks and I'm not gaining any ideas??

Thanks

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I would personally go over the counter.

There are solid products out there to help with fat loss etc

I would recommend an Epistane / OTC fat loss product.

Search the boards I am sure you will find a good solid OTC fat loss product.

:gotsearch
1. Go to "Search"
2. Click on "Advanced Search"
3. Enter your search terms that you want to find threads on
4. Change the drop down to "Titles Only"
5. Click "Go"

You can use this method to find anything on these forums. You will be surprised how many people have discussed this topic before.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just PLEASE do not go with the Sustanon 250 stack as a first cycle. If I remember right that is a stack of 3 different methyls, at not a slouch (sp?) of a dose.

Epi is good for lean gains, and if you throw in a fat burner, you could get what you are looking for.

Research up for awhile, build your stack, and lay it out for us, so we can critque and let you know what you are doing right and wrong.

Adams

JerseyJoe

JerseyJoe

Awards
Gotcha I'll start lookin into it. Yea, after talkin with a few people everyone says that S250 is a wild cycle to be on.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha I'll start lookin into it. Yea, after talkin with a few people everyone says that S250 is a wild cycle to be on.
Just stick around for a bit, you will gain the knowledge quick, and lay out a cycle that people can agree would be beneficial to your goals.

Adams

shlong

shlong

Awards
I could use some help guys, I've been workin out for the past few years but recently (3-4 months) started hittin the gym and diet pretty hard. I'm currently +/- 185 at 14% bodyfat, I haven't been about to get any gains since April, with e to my calves, +1.5in. I'm sure some if this was due to my diet, high pro low carb.

I came off the diet 2 weeks ago and am maintaining my weight and bodyfat. Any ideas on what I should do to give me a boost? I wanna drop below 10% bf and put on some mass.

It's a flip between a Clen/Epistane or Sustanon 250 stack. I've never done any cycles in the past, my workout partners have blown past me in the past few weeks and I'm not gaining any ideas??

Thanks
TEST has a reputation for low quality MASS gains unless you
keep it around 250-400 with aromasin 20mg EOD. EPI will
give you dry hard results clen? you know how to use it,it's
fine but only if you choose test, you won't need for EPI

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards

Omna/Sus is a very solid test compound. But with any test, there's going to be some water retention. I would say definitely hold back on this til after you meet your weight loss goals are aiming to throw some more solid mass onto your frame. Clen is always a product I shy away from. Personally, there are just too many dangerous side effects for a non-competitive weight lifter to use. I think epi/havoc probably would be your best bet. If you haven't cycled before, it's a good place to start, very mild side effects, and maintainable muscle gain/fat loss.