Lets Just Say... (Methyl 1 Test?)

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Lets just say that My Cow is in The Military and is Going Someware that he cannot Lift Weights but Will be doing a TON of BodyWeight Resistance Training.

He Diddnt Know He was Going this Soon and He Started a Cycle of 10 Mgs a Day and has been doing It for 3 Days.

He Leaves The Beginning Of Next Week.

Would 5 Mgs a Day doing Body Resistance (Push-Ups, Sit-Ups and Other Stuff + Running) be Ok??

SoupBone1

Awards
I'm far from the expert on this subject, but I would want my cow to be in a position to receive the maximum benefits. I would wait until that were possible.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I am familiar with military regimes and can tell you that the compound movements that are traditional will tend to increase density and strength instead of illiciting growth. As a veteran of 10 years service with the Army it was a major obstacle to change this training style to one more conducive to growth. IMO, if you are interested in density and strength continue at 10 mg ED. If not, save it for when you can focus on the training regime that suits you.

Chemo

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the Replies. So You think It Would Benefit Him to Take It During This Training. (There will Be Marching, Rucking, and a Whole Lotta Push-Ups and Sit-Ups!!)

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the Replies. So You think It Would Benefit Him to Take It During This Training. (There will Be Marching, Rucking, and a Whole Lotta Push-Ups and Sit-Ups!!)
What kind of training is this??

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
kp duty, he'll be giving us the results of methyl 1test by how many potatoe's per min he gets into the pot.

corey
6-year vet and still going

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
chemo before you get out work at upping the protein content in the mre's :)

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
PLDC. The PT will be Good. If Not Ill do It on My Own At Night. (W/ Out Weights though) The Diet will Be Ok ill be Eating 3 Meals a Day and Ill make sure i get The Cals.

I COuld just go With 10Mgs Every Other Day.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
PLDC. The PT will be Good. If Not Ill do It on My Own At Night. (W/ Out Weights though) The Diet will Be Ok ill be Eating 3 Meals a Day and Ill make sure i get The Cals.

I COuld just go With 10Mgs Every Other Day.
Ahhh...PLDC...I remember my course with vivid detail ;) Your PT should sculpt a body composition that will be hard, dense, and functional strength oriented. Even if you up the cals it will only serve to lean you out and increase your density. IMO, 10 mg ED will be ideal for the short duration of the course.

Chemo

BTW, good luck in the course and successful negotiation of the obstacles to your goals.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Alot!! Ill Take 10 Mgs and Eat Everything in Site!!

So You think ill Lean Out?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I wish your cow the best of luck and hope that it someday gets to trample an Al Quaeda cow.

Moo-ya!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
For your cow--

Don't forget to pay close attention to your cows needs though...
Hydration, sodium intake, potassium, maybe some ala for good liver measure. Best of luck to you sir.
Peace

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Hey Thanks!! Ill make Sure to Get It ALL in!! Im only going to go W/ 10Mgs A Day Right Before Physical Training In The Morning.

At least ill be Able to Tell The Way It Works while im Not Hittin The Weights but Hitting Body Weight Resistance Training Then come Back and See about How It Works W/ Weight Training.

What would Yall Reccomend for a Diet? Keep It Clean or Just Eat. We'll only be Getting 3 Meals a Day. (Going to Kill The Food Though.)

Now Im Getting about 2000-2200 Cals a Day.

Im 5'7, 175, 22 YRs Old.

captainbicept

Awards
wouldnt the lethargy associated with 1-test be detrimental to someone who is trying to complete a course which requires a high level of energy?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
wouldnt the lethargy associated with 1-test be detrimental to someone who is trying to complete a course which requires a high level of energy?
Most reports do not list lethargy as a side associated with M-1-T. This is an interesting observation to note...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
That could be the M-1T messing with your blood sugar levels, be careful.

ManBeast

dingling

Awards
Ive been going at 20 mg/day for the past 5 days and have been getting a little tired during the day. So i'll take a 30 min nap and its all good. Its also interesting you talking about blood sugar... i doubt this has anything to do w/ the m-1-test, but today ive been fairly active and didnt eat as much as i normally do and im quite jittery. Anyone else been having this feeling?

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
You Really think that Its Messing With My Blood Sugar? I Have Been Wondering alot about That. Even Before i started taking It i was Feeling Hypo All The Time. Hmm

Gotta Figure It Out.

How Can I Tell Without a Blood Test. (Like Eating or Drinking Something?)

Note: My PostWorkout Shake Really ups Me Big Time. (20 Grms Dex and A Scoop of 100% Optimum Whey.)

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
The only way to tell is by a glucose check. You can go to the local health department or hospital and get your blood sugar checked for free. It's a finger stick and takes about 30 seconds to test so you'll know immediately. This is the only way to know for sure...