Epistane/Havoc and Fatloss

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
The title pretty much sums it up. I am interested in how many pounds of fat people have felt like they have lost while on Epistane or Havoc products.

I am more interested in seeing how many people feel they had good recomps vs. used as a cutting aid. Please include dosage, diet, and what your goals were.

Thanks!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good thread bro! I've never had the chance to use it as a recomp or cutter myself yet, but have known many that have.

Diet is so key to the results in that regard. I'd like to hear some more success stories myself though in this regard. One of my good buddies just got done with a Havoc recomper, and the results were very good. :D

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I searched for the info, and couldnt find it! Thanks dude!

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
With a good diet and training I have heard of many people getting great recomp results:dance:

x2 I think recomp is best suited with this compound. I would try it again on recomp for sure

C

crazilyfter42

Awards
Very interested in this. I plan on running it later on in the summer while cutting. Ive already started cutting I was hoping this would help prevent strength loss or regain any that I lose.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very interested in this. I plan on running it later on in the summer while cutting. Ive already started cutting I was hoping this would help prevent strength loss or regain any that I lose.
It can work in this role very effectively as long as your diet remains geared for a cut. Make sure to log this when you do. :)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Bitty bump!

C

crazilyfter42

Awards
It can work in this role very effectively as long as your diet remains geared for a cut. Make sure to log this when you do. :)
Ill def log it. It wont be for a good number of weeks tho probably sometime late july early august. Got to recover from my last cycle which lasted 6wks and 4wks pct so thats 10 weeks total of being "off" and hormonal free. I hope it works as you said nothing like being lean as f*** with the strength to boot.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I ran havoc and hdrol cut for 4 weeks
havoc 20/20/20/20
Hdrol 50/50/50/75

results were amazing!!!
I was lean to begin with but this leaned me out to a new level. Weight went up a 4lbs or so but the amount lost was crazy. Wish I took pics before and after. All I can say is people asked me what I was on because I was so lean and crazy vascularity. When they measured my BF% week 3 by 2 different means I was at 5.2%, not sure where I started but definate noticable change. The mirror never lies! Also my strength made nice improvements each week and my muscles became very dense with great pumps.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I ran Epi last fall, Motiv8.

I mainly upped my cardio by a bit. I wasn't after a recomp, mainly just to see what it could do for strength, mass, and mental feelings.

I'm on methyl-E/H-50/3-Ad (not all at the same time) now and do want to recomp.

I've really upped my cardio on this cycle vs. all other cycles.
I'm gonna take 50 to 60 mgs/day (may increase if I feel the methyl-E is underdosed as some have thought).

My goals are to continue to shrink my waist (currently 30.5") as I have good definition when my abs are flexed but when relaxed my waist seems fat. (Though that may be some odd long water rentention - dunno really.)

I want to continue to add mass in my upperbody, but more so in my lagging lower body. Plan to work legs twice per week.

Hit me up if you have any other questions, bro.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck with the cycle J.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I ran Epi last fall, Motiv8.

I mainly upped my cardio by a bit. I wasn't after a recomp, mainly just to see what it could do for strength, mass, and mental feelings.

I'm on methyl-E/H-50/3-Ad (not all at the same time) now and do want to recomp.

I've really upped my cardio on this cycle vs. all other cycles.
I'm gonna take 50 to 60 mgs/day (may increase if I feel the methyl-E is underdosed as some have thought).

My goals are to continue to shrink my waist (currently 30.5") as I have good definition when my abs are flexed but when relaxed my waist seems fat. (Though that may be some odd long water rentention - dunno really.)

I want to continue to add mass in my upperbody, but more so in my lagging lower body. Plan to work legs twice per week.

Hit me up if you have any other questions, bro.
Good info, how did it make you feel? I am betting it makes you feel pretty good, which is a major dieting plus.

J

jdhil90

Awards
I am going to be using havoc this April along with dermacrine from primordial performance. I'm really looking forward to this stack mainly for strength and size gains. However since my calories are going to be high I'm thinking of running cardio 3-4 times a week for 20 mins and I will post what happens. I'm new to this forum and have never logged my cycles but will be doing so once I get on.

D

douglasbarbin

Awards
I am going to be using havoc this April along with dermacrine from primordial performance. I'm really looking forward to this stack mainly for strength and size gains. However since my calories are going to be high I'm thinking of running cardio 3-4 times a week for 20 mins and I will post what happens. I'm new to this forum and have never logged my cycles but will be doing so once I get on.
20 mins of cardio, 3-4 times a week, won't do too much for you in terms of body comp. It will improve your cardiovascular condition some, but if you're trying to burn any fat, you will want to up that to about 30-45 minutes of cardio per session. Havoc is a GREAT bulking compound, though, in my experience. I bulked on it the first time I ran it, and it gave me a very strong sense of well-being also. I'm currently on my 3rd cycle of it (IBE Epistane, actually, although I have already ran both Primaforce and RPN Havoc). It's pretty much my go-to PH now.