1-Test Stack

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
If a person were wanting to run a cycle of 1-Test (transdermal), what would be a good LEGAL compound to run alongside to help mitigate some of the sides. A few years ago, 4-AD was the butter to the bread, but I am wanting something I can order LEGALLY.

Any options?

Thanks in advance.

I

isoc

Awards
  • Established
dermacrine seems to be a ecent replacement for 4-ad

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I've never looked into Dermacrine given the high price tag.

This would primarily be an attempt to keep natural testosterone elevated?

Currently, I have Phera-Vol and T-Roid on the shelf. I've done a lot of reading over the last couple years on all the 'designer' hormones, but never thought to stack them w/ 1-Test.

I have a small amount of 4-AD (<8g) that I will use for a cycle or two of the old S1+. But, I'll have quite a bit of 1-Test leftover, so that's why I'm wondering what might be a good stack. If nothing would work well, I may just run it alone.

I

isoc

Awards
  • Established
It does help to give the body the necessary building blocks hormonally for test. Many experienced users equate a full to double dosed derm to their hrt. The price tag is high, but some well respected vets have given great reviews. the other items you have I dont think would be a good replacement for 4ad. There is jsut not much out there now that is good as a test replacer like 4-ad. I did read that PA said 11-oxo and his new 1ad would be a good stack. Now that could just be him trying to sell his products, but I have heard adrenosterone is a weak androgen, and you are definitely looking for something more androgenic.

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i think that and legit methyl 1,4 would be a great stack

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
i think that and legit methyl 1,4 would be a great stack
What do you mean by legit? I take it M-1,4-AD is NOT the iForce Bold 1,4 product?

I assumed that M-1,4-AD was banned. Maybe I'm an ASS?

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by legit? I take it M-1,4-AD is NOT the iForce Bold 1,4 product?

I assumed that M-1,4-AD was banned. Maybe I'm an ASS?
lol, you aren't an ass, but it's still out there. :woohoo: it's different than 1,4 in that it converts to dbol some and is thus more wet, which would probably make it a good stack with 1test

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
lol, you aren't an ass, but it's still out there. :woohoo: it's different than 1,4 in that it converts to dbol some and is thus more wet, which would probably make it a good stack with 1test
Hmm... I don't recall seeing M-1,4 on Nutra or any other retailer that I'm familiar with. If it is legal to sell/possess, would it be wrong of me to ask where I might find such a thing (via PM)?

:afro:

ace88

ace88

Awards
I was also thinking of adding 600m/week injectable 1-test to a m1,4add p-plex cycle. Any suggestions pros, cons ?

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... I don't recall seeing M-1,4 on Nutra or any other retailer that I'm familiar with. If it is legal to sell/possess, would it be wrong of me to ask where I might find such a thing (via PM)?

:afro:
search for a product called eq-t2. i am not sure who makes it or if they have it at nutra though, but they are the only capped product that has been found to be good as far as I know. there was someone selling powder that was supposed to be good, but it's not on his site anymore.

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I was also thinking of adding 600m/week injectable 1-test to a m1,4add p-plex cycle. Any suggestions pros, cons ?
i think the major cons would just be those that come with any cycle that involves two methylated compounds, mainly increased chance of sides

ace88

ace88

Awards
search for a product called eq-t2. i am not sure who makes it or if they have it at nutra though, but they are the only capped product that has been found to be good as far as I know. there was someone selling powder that was supposed to be good, but it's not on his site anymore.
He is going to have it back next month in capped form.

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
yep, saw that. luckily i got some powder :)

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
AFter a quick search for "eq-t2", I found the product available from a website. The description said...

"The "EQ" nutritional ingredient is 17a-methyl-1, 4-Androstadiene-3, 17-diol. When taken orally, "EQ" is converted in the body by the enzyme 3HSD into dihydroboldenone."

I was under the impression that 'dihydroboldenone' was nomenclature for 1-Test.... ?

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
it's methyl bold, which I believe is supposed to convert into dbol. I did not realize it also has halodrol in it, sorry about that. if you are looking for a dry stack, havoc would also be a great stack

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
it's methyl bold, which I believe is supposed to convert into dbol. I did not realize it also has halodrol in it, sorry about that. if you are looking for a dry stack, havoc would also be a great stack
So, as we've seen before, the manufacturer's description is wrong?

I've read about (can't remember where/what) a compound that was supposed to convert to 1-Test. I take it this (eq-t2) isn't it?

IIRC Dianobol = methyl-boldenone?

Sorry for all the questions. It's been a while since researching some of this stuff and sometimes it all runs together.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I've read about (can't remember where/what) a compound that was supposed to convert to 1-Test. I take it this (eq-t2) isn't it?

Sorry for all the questions. It's been a while since researching some of this stuff and sometimes it all runs together.
Kinda. It's a little more complex than that, but for the most part it's a good way to say it. 1T is technically dihydroboldenone.

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established

yeah, from what I've read people are saying the results are more like a combo of dbol and eq, and the compound is also less harsh than eq

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established

x2 apparently its equal to 150mg of test. If no the new 3ad seems to be getting reviews that say you get a great feeling on cycle, really good energy and alpha male, may be an option and its legal

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
My main thing is I don't want to use something that will a.) convert into 1-Test, or b.) have similar effects wrt adrogen receptors and whatnot. I need something that will work somewhat in a different manner (like Class I vs Class II AAS).

I've read many of the prohormone FAQ's around the web.

What about a 1-Test/DMT stack? It seems the two may work together nicely. Also, 1-Test/dienolone PH? But, I'm far from an expert.

I have both DMT and dienolone PH. Am I missing something that should be avoided here?

Thanks for all the input so far. I know some of this stuff gets repeated all the time. But, man is it tough keepin' all this stuff straight.

edit: Also, if it's worth mentioning, I also have 2 bottles of LG's Methyl 1-P. I know a lot of people dissed on this product. But, honestly, I don't know much about it. I bought it back w/ the LG Methyl Masterdrol.

Last edited:
W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
My main thing is I don't want to use something that will a.) convert into 1-Test, or b.) have similar effects wrt adrogen receptors and whatnot. I need something that will work somewhat in a different manner (like Class I vs Class II AAS).

I've read many of the prohormone FAQ's around the web.

What about a 1-Test/DMT stack? It seems the two may work together nicely. Also, 1-Test/dienolone PH? But, I'm far from an expert.

I have both DMT and dienolone PH. Am I missing something that should be avoided here?

Thanks for all the input so far. I know some of this stuff gets repeated all the time. But, man is it tough keepin' all this stuff straight.
these are both good options as well, sorry for making things complicated, I just got m1,4 recently and was wishing I had 1 test to run it with and the new 1ad is 79.99 a bottle :(

I'd imagine libido being VERY poor on the 1t/dienolone stack though, so be aware

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
If a person were wanting to run a cycle of 1-Test (transdermal), what would be a good LEGAL compound to run alongside to help mitigate some of the sides. A few years ago, 4-AD was the butter to the bread, but I am wanting something I can order LEGALLY.

Any options?

Thanks in advance.
I ran Pharmagenx 1-Testagenx and Finigenx Magnum stack twice in 2003 and 2004. I had excellent results both times. I would probably buy Hardcore Formulations T-Roid while its still available. A 1-T/19-Nor-Dione stack is a great stack and what I recommend to most everyone who has access to 1-AD/1-T, but no 4-AD.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I ran Pharmagenx 1-Testagenx and Finigenx Magnum stack twice in 2003 and 2004. I had excellent results both times. I would probably buy Hardcore Formulations T-Roid while its still available. A 1-T/19-Nor-Dione stack is a great stack and what I recommend to most everyone who has access to 1-AD/1-T, but no 4-AD.
Good to hear. I've got two bottles of T-Roid sittin' on the shelf.

I

isoc

Awards
  • Established
the guy selling the powder now has the finished product, 60 caps 35mgs per cap I think for $35, is definitely legit, and yes the effects are like a cross between dbol and eq, everyone says is wet gains, not really, good gains, not quite as lean as a cutting hormone, but you are not going to bloat up like with dbol or anadrol. It is also a little less harsh of a methyl, as long as ran in sane dosages, 90-120, with closer to the 90 if stacked.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
the guy selling the powder now has the finished product, 60 caps 35mgs per cap I think for $35, is definitely legit, and yes the effects are like a cross between dbol and eq, everyone says is wet gains, not really, good gains, not quite as lean as a cutting hormone, but you are not going to bloat up like with dbol or anadrol. It is also a little less harsh of a methyl, as long as ran in sane dosages, 90-120, with closer to the 90 if stacked.
Are you speaking of M-1,4AD? What is the name of the 'finished product'?

I

isoc

Awards
  • Established
Yes, M1,4add, it is called Dominance, and that is all I can give specifics on as the producer is not a board sponsor

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Yes, M1,4add, it is called Dominance, and that is all I can give specifics on as the producer is not a board sponsor

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to isoc again."

Thanks, bro.