- 10-01-2003, 06:29 PM
What is the chance that some will be able to sell 1T acetate?
I looked up 1-DEHYDROANDROSTANOLONE ACETATE and the cost seems to be less than 1-DEHYDROANDROSTANOLONE on steraloids.com.
$22.5/5mgm, $62.5/25mgm, $140/100mgm, $900/gm (1gm)
Are we overlooking a good alternative to the cyp versions which everyone is selling for more?
Or am i reading something wrong?
Same thing for 1,4AD Acetate
$8/200mgm, $18/gm (1gm), $15/gm (5gm)
- 10-04-2003, 02:24 PM
Acetate esters are short duration esters.. Why make something that needs ED darts when there's already a once/twice weekly product out there?
IMO, I would think as far as PH's go, noone wants to intentionally become a pin cushion..
Similar Forum Threads
- By Chemo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 42Last Post: 02-04-2006, 02:31 PM
- By Zack in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 05-12-2003, 06:42 PM
- By HUGE in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2003, 11:28 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 7Last Post: 02-24-2003, 07:20 PM
- By Milo Hobgoblin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-24-2003, 12:41 AM