fighting water retention on test, Havoc/Epi useful?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping Dsade, Crader or anyone else very familiar with the 3a-epithio compound can help me out with some knowledge. I'm on my first Test cycle at the moment, end of week 5/ start of 6, and my feet have been swelling pretty badly with water retention, so I'm sure I must be holding a lot of water. This compound is constantly receiving mention for its anti estrogen properties, but I'm having difficulties finding specific information on how it works as an anti estrogen. I had originally planned to use a leftover
bottle for the final 3 weeks of my test cycle just to finish it off. However, if it works on estrogen in a way that would deliver direct results on water retention, I would buy another bottle at this point
as the water weight has become overly obvious as well as uncomfortable. I'm taking in more potassium and trying to watch sodium at this point as well.

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
hey bro i am currently doing a sustanon/havoc cycle. the 1st few weeks the sus put on some water weight. Then when i started the havoc BAM!! i started to lean out quick, i am also using ldex 5.mg eod but i really think it is the havoc. I like havoc a lot, in the past when i have done test (except prop) i have blown up a bit, with this introduction to the havoc every gain has been pretty lean. As far as fighting estro i really dont know, thats why i got the ldex. My havoc plan was 20/30/40/40, i am currently almost done with week 3 and have enjoyed havoc a lot

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
hey bro i am currently doing a sustanon/havoc cycle. the 1st few weeks the sus put on some water weight. Then when i started the havoc BAM!! i started to lean out quick, i am also using ldex 5.mg eod but i really think it is the havoc. I like havoc a lot, in the past when i have done test (except prop) i have blown up a bit, with this introduction to the havoc every gain has been pretty lean. As far as fighting estro i really dont know, thats why i got the ldex. My havoc plan was 20/30/40/40, i am currently almost done with week 3 and have enjoyed havoc a lot
Did you mean Adex? If that's the case then you really couldn't be sure to what degree if any the Havoc is helping with water, because Adex reduces/stops production of estrogen altogether, so it absolutely would affect water retention during your current cycle. Did you use the havoc without any serms or anti estrogens in the past cycles and notice a benefit?

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
i am using adex. but i have used adex in the past with test and it does stop the bloating to a degree, this is my first time using havoc and i will tell you in my case the havoc is hardening me up, my diet is good as well, i try to stay away from big amounts of sodium and drink a lot of water. i have done test wuth dbol, and i have done test with winstrol, i compare this to winstrol as far the dry gains go. The havoc kicked in very quick for me, like within 2 days i started to see my face go down from the bloating, yet i was gaining weight

UKStrength

I'm on test at the moment and the adex is a life-saver, 0.5mg EOD seems to help cut the bloat dramatically.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
def go adex havoc is supposed to be a mild serm im pretty sure but not very effective with bloat go with adex or both

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
I am in week 3 of pct from a 14 week test-e cycle. I took adex .25 eod to keep estro down but not eliminate it. I threw in havoc @ 30mg ed for the last four weeks of test and stopped the adex to go for a four week straight bulk(water and all). The havoc did NOT help with the water retention like the adex. About 17 days after my last injection i pissed out 6lbs of water and am now holding steady. I think the havoc helps to solidify gains.

Just my experience.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I am in week 3 of pct from a 14 week test-e cycle. I took adex .25 eod to keep estro down but not eliminate it. I threw in havoc @ 30mg ed for the last four weeks of test and stopped the adex to go for a four week straight bulk(water and all). The havoc did NOT help with the water retention like the adex. About 17 days after my last injection i pissed out 6lbs of water and am now holding steady. I think the havoc helps to solidify gains.

Just my experience.
Yeah I'm hoping the havoc will harden me back up a bit. All I can do for now is load up on potassium with bananas and hope that it helps, but they're practically all carbs and can end up making me softer themselves.

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
like i said in my case the HAVOC has hardened me up. i kno the adex is fighting the estro, but i have done adex in the past and test. The havoc is helping my gains harden up, i am doing a sust/havoc cycle, it kind of reminds me of a previous prop/winny cycle