Log for Tren Xtreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

special fx

Awards
Hey guys I'm planning to make a log for tren xtreme this will be a one month cycle.
This is what I plan to do

First two weeks:
1 Tren B,L,D (Breakfast Lunch Dinner)
Second two weeks:
1 Estro X B,L,D
For the month long cycle:
1 Liver X B,L,D

This is what I plan to do...I'm pretty sure all the supplements are a take 3 meal one pill each meal a day with meals dosage.

Should I take anything else with this...or is this good? I want to make sure that I PCT and take as much liver support as possible so I don't mess up my system. What would be some other stuff I could take that would minimize side effects as well as future liver and kidney problems. I want to approach this in a way that is not problematic for my health.

Last edited:

HuskerFan13

Awards
Keep us updated. I was looking at starting a very similar cycle and would be curious as to how this turns out. Although the guy at Max Muscle told me that the Estro Xtreme would be unneccesary. The guys at Max Muscle suggested an 8 week cycle for me with some AH-89 which would turn the whole cycle into 12 weeks but I think that might be a little long for my first cycle.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
hey there are you only running the tren x for 2 weeks?

special fx

Awards
Yea two weeks...you absolutely need estro-x the guy at max muscle doesn't know what he's talking about. Do I need clomid or nolva...don't know about either of the two...

special fx

Awards
I'm turning 18 in November do you guys still think tren xtreme by ACL is a good idea? Have no idea but may still be growing. If you don't know the planned cycle look at my first post.

MOD EDIT: Read the rules.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
if your 18 i don't think its a good idea at all... the only way to be sure u have stopped is to wait a couple of years... i grew 2" between the age of 18-21...

Status
Not open for further replies.