Tren- Xtreme!

Ace5high

Ace5high

Awards
What is a good to stack with Tren-Xtreme for mass, thats not superdrol or epistane?

-Thx

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
It works good by itself, no need to stack.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Why not with an Epi product? I am bridging X-tren with Epidrol right now. You can stack with Halodrol too, that would be nice lean stack.

Ace5high

Ace5high

Awards
It works good by itself, no need to stack.

really? Almost every log Ive read, people seem to say it works more like a hardener but doesnt put on much mass..

I didnt want to stack with Epi because Ive tried Epi once and it seriously didnt do squat fer me...

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I did the following:
2 weeks H-Drol
2 weeks H-Drol + Xtreme Tren
2 weeks Xtreme Tren

I guess you could argue that my results are skewed since I bridged with 2 week overlap. However, I really didn't feel anything with H-Drol, it was not until I added Xtreme Tren then again upping the dose in the last 2 weeks by itself that I noticed a major difference. In fact, I had to lower the daily dose from 90mg to 60mg.

Next time I do Xtreme Tren I'm going to run it solo.

I hope that helps.

Ace5high

Ace5high

Awards
I did the following:
2 weeks H-Drol
2 weeks Xtreme Tren

I guess you could argue that my results are skewed since I bridged with 2 week overlap. However, I really didn't feel anything with H-Drol, it was not until I added Xtreme Tren then again upping the dose in the last 2 weeks by itself that I noticed a major difference. In fact, I had to lower the daily dose from 90mg to 60mg.

I hope that helps.
Thanks for the help! funny thing is that I did order some H-drol lastnight. Ive never used H-drol B4 so we'll see...

What was the dosing for your cycle of both compounds?

Also, what did your PCT look like for that cycle? did you have any Gyno or bloat issues?

HuskerFan13

Awards
I have a friend that just got done with his cycle of xtreme tren (knock off of tren xtreme) and put on 21 pounds in an 8 week cycle. He didn't stack it with anything, just took 3 pills a day. He started off at around 175lbs so that seemed like a pretty damn good mass builder to me. His arms and shoulders got rock hard too...

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
I did the following:
2 weeks H-Drol
2 weeks Xtreme Tren

I hope that helps.
You probably didn't notice anything in the first two weeks with Hdrol because it takes about three weeks before it starts to kick in.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
H-Drol and Epi takes abit longer to kick in. X tren on the other hand, kicks in hard around the second week.

Daminals

Daminals

Awards
I did the following:
2 weeks H-Drol
2 weeks Xtreme Tren

I hope that helps.
Interesting. But H-Drol really kicks in and gives effect at 'bout week 3. I ran both seperate & prefer H-Drol by far. Wit Tren I gained 4 pounds of muscle and lost 1.5 % fat. H-Drol gave me 12 pounds and lost 1% fat at the same time. Diet & goal was da same for each.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I did the following:
2 weeks H-Drol
2 weeks Xtreme Tren

I hope that helps.

what was your pct for that 6 weeker? also, how long are you going to run the tren next time and what dosage ED? please and thank you.

Grazer

Awards
it works fine for size alone. you just need to eat more and take advantage of the strength increase. that is what i think is best about it--decent strength gains

Ace5high

Ace5high

Awards
Everyone seems to say that H-drol wont kickin for 3-4 weeks.

Will it be worth running for 30 days with the Tren?

Or should I just save it for another cycle later on?

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Everyone seems to say that H-drol wont kickin for 3-4 weeks.

Will it be worth running for 30 days with the Tren?

Or should I just save it for another cycle later on?
Just use one product and save the other for another time.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Here is my log for those who asked about dosing, PCT, etc: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/74281-start-over.html

Go to the fist post and scroll down for weekly summary. PCT was Anabolic Innovation's Post Cycle Support and continued use of P5P for 4 weeks. I'm on the 3rd week after PCT and no gyno or sides to report. I did not use SERM for PCT, don't want to risk ordering online with all the stuff going on.