Anavar dosing help

GettinSwoll

Awards
I am starting a cycle of anavar that that a friend of mine received from a doctor friend of his and i need suggestions on what i should dose these 10 mg pill at. I am 6'3" 180 and pitch for a division 1 school. I would like to get stronger and lean out. Any suggestions about dosing and other supps to help please feel free to make suggestions.

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
CHEATER! hah im jk. join the crowd!

i dont know about dosing anaver, someone else on here should probably chime in

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I am dosing at 40 mg a day right now. Start small at 20 mg, and work up to 50 over a week or two. Take with food for best absorption. If taken on an empty stomach you could get stomach issues. Some go higher, some stay low, but 40-50 mg works well for me.

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
How old are you? How many pills you got? 6'3" 180 and you want to lean out? I'm starting my var cycle in july and I'm 5'10" 238lbs

GettinSwoll

Awards
thanks mattikus i appreciate the imput i was thinking about a little lower but i'll definately try 40 to 50 at some point. I have 100 pills that will only last a couple weeks do you think thats enough time because i know my take havoc and hemabolin and he usual does at least 30 days. Is 100 enough?

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
If they are the 10 mg BTG's, which i assume they are since yot them from the doctor, 30mg for weeks will be good. THey are much much better than anything else on the market.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I am dosing at 40 mg a day right now. Start small at 20 mg, and work up to 50 over a week or two. Take with food for best absorption. If taken on an empty stomach you could get stomach issues. Some go higher, some stay low, but 40-50 mg works well for me.
Sorry, but for best absorption take on an empty stomach (as with all methyls)

40-50mg/day X 6weeks at, or below, maintenance kcals will provide excellent results. stack with creatine. very synergistic.

GettinSwoll

Awards
Thanks guys for all the help, this was pretty much the same stuff my brother was telling me but it reassures me.