Took off 4 months, need advice with next cycle

STL1CJG

Awards
I took off 4 months after I been working out for 18 months. My new cycle should be arriving any day. It consist of P-Plex, into superdrol, then I will run some axis furazadrol while PCTing with 6 oxy and clomid. HOw many weeks should I be back in the gym before starting:frustrate. I did a Phera cycle back in December followed up with nova with awsome results. I don't want to just jump into this cycle without getting the joints moving again and muscles retarined. Any advice?

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
ya would atleast wait til you get back to the point you were when you stopped workingout. let muscle memory do its work first.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: and running an anabolic compound during PCT is a no-no.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I actually had to do the same thing. I was working out regularly for about a year and a half and then had to take off for 3 months straight because my doctor thought i had a heart problem. After 3 tests and many months we still aren't quite sure what caused the dizziness and chest pains.

I wasn't going to stay away from the gym forever and the problem hasn't come back so hell with it for now. Back to your question: I have been back about a month now and plan on starting a havoc cycle this coming monday. I feel as though I am ready. It also helps that I do physical labor for a living. Good luck with your upcoming cycle!

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
i have taken time off and on over the last 5 years, usually on for 6 months then off for a one/two, then on for 8 then off for a couple/few. usually due to health issues. it has been my experience that if i took a month off, i could usually come back and in two weeks my joints and tendons would be ready for the strength increases of a prohormone, but if taking off 3 or 4 months, i would advise at least 1 months, if i was u i would train heavy and get my diet down for at least 6 weeks then i would take a few days off and then use the ph's. this way u can get ur diet to be spot on, have a stronger foundation to build more upon, and already have gained back alot of the strength u lost during time off.

it would suck to do it too early and then get massive joint/tendon/ligament issues or possibly suffer a strain on a muscle just from too much strength increases and then ur whole cycle goes to shame. i know u want it quick but the more patient route is definetely worth it to ensure success.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, have you only been lifting for 22 months total, then?