Little help..finied havoc,, PCT=6-OXO

rocky025

Awards
I Finished my havoc cycle 5 days ago and i have been using 6-oxo during that time frame with 600mg at night and am i screwed in life if my nipples are leaking a tiny bit? would a SERM been a good idea or is this all the usual? because im honestly ****ing freaking out right now guys!! :aargh:

like i should be fine right?

i orded from 2 places to get my SERM and none of my orders came now im fighting to get my money back...

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
6-OXO isn't enough for PCT. I got a little gyno from using 6-OXO only after a Havoc cycle. Letro killed it quickly though.

rocky025

Awards
so its just a gyno issue okay kool...that does not really matter too much to me becuase i already have a gyno... i plan to get surgery on it in 6months or sooo...so even if i build even more of a gyno who cares, its already bad as it is :)

LukeM69

LukeM69

Awards
Sounds like Prolactin gyno, try some B6. My experience was 6 OXO was fine for a Havoc PCT.

psimonkey

Awards
What about using bromcriptine or cabergoline to prevent prolactin?

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like Prolactin gyno, try some B6. My experience was 6 OXO was fine for a Havoc PCT.

Be careful with high doses of B6 it can cause serious and permanent nerve damage at the doses most need to stop lactation. Try P-5-P instead its like B6 without the nasty sides. It'll stop your milk ;)

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
Be careful with high doses of B6 it can cause serious and permanent nerve damage at the doses most need to stop lactation. Try P-5-P instead its like B6 without the nasty sides. It'll stop your milk ;)
im currently on b-6, have been for the past two and a half weeks, at 600mgs/day, it stopped my prolactin just after a few days use, at what doses can it cause nerve damage?

rocky025

Awards
will my lactating stop after a while without getting vitamin-B6 or what? because today i squirted out of my nipple and i was like WTF!

THIS ISNT SERIOUS IS IT?

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im currently on b-6, have been for the past two and a half weeks, at 600mgs/day, it stopped my prolactin just after a few days use, at what doses can it cause nerve damage?

Actually I think that the person i was talking to was on 600mg's for a few weeks, but it's been like 3 years and he still can hardly feel parts of his leg. So it's nothing to mess with. Chances are you'll be fine, but you never know. As I stated already there is really no reason to use B6, when P-5-P is readily available and can be had right at nutraplanet for like 6 bucks.

Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
I used p-5-p at 600mgs per day and in a week i stoped lactating and tapered the does to 200mg for a few weeks . b6 will mess you up if on to high to long.