clen question

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so i'm on my 4th day of clen and i'm already up to 120mcg. i had energy this morning when i took it and about 2:00 i ended up taking a nap and i have gotten the best nights of sleep i've gotten in a while taking this stuff. is there something wrong because i thought this stuff would keep u up all the time and have crazy energy? and i didn't think i would be up to max dosage on the 4th day.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
some experience lethargy on clen.
and some have fake clen.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
some experience lethargy on clen.
and some have fake clen.
it's definately real. i just stopped getting the shakes yesterday and i've been sweating like a mother fu**er. also if u do a 2 week on 2 week off i've seen ephedrine or yohimbee as a suggestion to take on ur 2 weeks off... now would albuterol be too much during those 2 weeks?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
cycling off clen allows down regulated beta receptors to recover.
ephedrine and albuterol also suppress beta receptors so using them in the off period would be counter-productive.
just stick with an over the counter fat burner in your weeks off. yohimbe is fine.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ephedrine and albuterol also suppress beta receptors so using them in the off period would be counter-productive.
just stick with an over the counter fat burner in your weeks off. yohimbe is fine.
ok. i thought that but everyhting i've read says eca during 2 week off.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
ok. i thought that but everyhting i've read says eca during 2 week off.
i know. that is common advice given in the bb world to cycle eca in the 2wks off.

although ephedrine doesn't hit beta 2 receptors directly like clen does, it still hits beta receptors causing your b2 receptors to not fully recover.
you will get the most benefit from your clen by taking a complete break from all suppressive beta antagonists.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I made this mistake with clenbuterol myself. I had used an ECA stack for about 3 weeks before starting the clen. When I did start using clen I was a little shaky for the first few days and then the effects wore off. I was able to take 160mcg without any problems. I stopped after 10 days and began taking Benadryl for the diphenhydramine content. I did this for 3 weeks and did not using any B2 targetting stims during that time and for a couple of weeks after. Yesterday I took an ECA before training. It was like taking it for the first time :)

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I made this mistake with clenbuterol myself. I had used an ECA stack for about 3 weeks before starting the clen. When I did start using clen I was a little shaky for the first few days and then the effects wore off. I was able to take 160mcg without any problems. I stopped after 10 days and began taking Benadryl for the diphenhydramine content. I did this for 3 weeks and did not using any B2 targetting stims during that time and for a couple of weeks after. Yesterday I took an ECA before training. It was like taking it for the first time :)
can't u also take benadryl while on it so u can run it longer?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
receptors still work. cycling off for that short time will hardly do anything. clen should be used continuously IT NEVER STOPS WORKING, 40mcg for 2 weeks and up 20mcg every2 weeks till you get to 120mcg then cycle down.

thats how clen SHOULD be ran.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
receptors still work. cycling off for that short time will hardly do anything. clen should be used continuously IT NEVER STOPS WORKING, 40mcg for 2 weeks and up 20mcg every2 weeks till you get to 120mcg then cycle down.

thats how clen SHOULD be ran.
Why do you need to taper the dosage down? Can you explain further? You're saying you need to run 40/40/60/60/80/80/100/100/120/120/100/100/80/80/60/60/40/40? That's 18 weeks.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
18 wks!!! D@mn! What were results with this dosing protocol?

spigot

spigot

Awards
Why do you need to taper the dosage down? Can you explain further? You're saying you need to run 40/40/60/60/80/80/100/100/120/120/100/100/80/80/60/60/40/40? That's 18 weeks.
That's the hardcore way to run it.

OP, anything positive as far as weight loss yet? Also does your diet change a whole lot while on clen?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
when you dose down you can go from 120 fo 40mcg and run it 2 weeks, not necessarily the way its shown above, most stay at 120 until desired fat loss clen should be ran 16-20 TOPS

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's the hardcore way to run it.

OP, anything positive as far as weight loss yet? Also does your diet change a whole lot while on clen?
i've only been on for 4 days. i see a little more ab definition and i've dropped to a very low car diet. maybe about 40grams a day.

spigot

spigot

Awards
i've only been on for 4 days. i see a little more ab definition and i've dropped to a very low car diet. maybe about 40grams a day.
No carb-up days? I may try clen sometime in the future, sounds very effective.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No carb-up days? I may try clen sometime in the future, sounds very effective.
the weekends are usually my carb up days. and u might wanna read up on clen first, a lot of people think it's terrible.

spigot

spigot

Awards
the weekends are usually my carb up days. and u might wanna read up on clen first, a lot of people think it's terrible.
Oh yeah I've read up on it, I haven't read a whole lot that's negative about it but I have read some people thinking it's not too effective at preserving or building muscle.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah I've read up on it, I haven't read a whole lot that's negative about it but I have read some people thinking it's not too effective at preserving or building muscle.
i mean like the rat studies where its been shown to kill heart muscle and things like that.

spigot

spigot

Awards
i mean like the rat studies where its been shown to kill heart muscle and things like that.
I thought the animal studies were mostly done with obscene dosages per kg of the animal's mass compared to our dosage per kg.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
I thought the animal studies were mostly done with obscene dosages per kg of the animal's mass compared to our dosage per kg.
This is true. the testing in animals is probably 1000 times more potent.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
so i'm on my 4th day of clen and i'm already up to 120mcg. i had energy this morning when i took it and about 2:00 i ended up taking a nap and i have gotten the best nights of sleep i've gotten in a while taking this stuff. is there something wrong because i thought this stuff would keep u up all the time and have crazy energy? and i didn't think i would be up to max dosage on the 4th day.

shouldnt you bee ramping up the dosage rather than getting to you max dosage on day four? maybe you will have better luck starting off lower instead of burning out your receptors. this early. just my two cents.

spigot

spigot

Awards
shouldnt you bee ramping up the dosage rather than getting to you max dosage on day four? maybe you will have better luck starting off lower instead of burning out your receptors. this early. just my two cents.
What dosage protocol would you suggest with clen to lose around 4-5% bodyfat? What kind of diet?

From what I've read, the 2 week on/ 2 week off with benadryl sounds most interesting. And would keep the effects renewed when you went back on it.

Rommel

Rommel

Awards
Take 3-5 grams of Taurin each day while doing Clenbuterol, as Taurin will stop the muscle stiffness, and cramps.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Take 3-5 grams of Taurin each day while doing Clenbuterol, as Taurin will stop the muscle stiffness, and cramps.
taurine is crap, if you cant get quinine, the taurine is ok.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What dosage protocol would you suggest with clen to lose around 4-5% bodyfat? What kind of diet?

From what I've read, the 2 week on/ 2 week off with benadryl sounds most interesting. And would keep the effects renewed when you went back on it.

the protocol above, is the best way along with T3, best run on a keto diet, with cardion morning pre breakfast, and post workout (under 130 bpm)

keto diet ONE refeed meal, end of the week.. (last meal of the day)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
taurine is crap, if you cant get quinine, the taurine is ok.
Why would you EVER go with a drug with the below side effect, when Taurine is effective, with many other benefits? I just cant see using a Malaria drug for what he wants.

stomach pain
vomiting
stomach upset
dizziness
headache
sweating
restlessness
confusion
apprehension

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
quinine is COMMONLY used for restless leg syndrome and leg cramps. MALARONE is the new malaria prevention drug. i used to dispense quinine sulfate to patients on a daily basis and they swore by it for leg cramps and RLS. they said NOTHING worked nearly as well. now the manufacturers of quinine sulfate stopped making the medication. it IS available in a few OTC products though. it IS better than taurine and every medication has side effects. patients come in constantly complaining that quinine is no longer readily available by prescription and the dose in OTC products is lower.
We are given this prior to going to Iraq, and it made me feel like absolute shlt. Most of my comrades as well. But I guess each persons view is subjective.

If it works for you, then by all means, I just would rather a more tolerable taurine, since it works perfectly well for clen issues.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what dose were you given, just curious? because you should not have exceeded 325mg.
Oh I dont know... YOu know the military. **Here take these pills... this many... for this long... I never bothered to look at the dosages.

Adams

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was ramping up. but i thought that ur supposed to go higher everyday as long as u don't feel side effects?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established

It's negative.
Go find JSP's thread where he was asking for advice and find the link I posted to Glenihan's thread. Heart rate in the upper 130 bpm range.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
quinine is COMMONLY used for restless leg syndrome and leg cramps. MALARONE is the new malaria prevention drug. i used to dispense quinine sulfate to patients on a daily basis and they swore by it for leg cramps and RLS. they said NOTHING worked nearly as well. now the manufacturers of quinine sulfate stopped making the medication. it IS available in a few OTC products though. it IS better than taurine and every medication has side effects. patients come in constantly complaining that quinine is no longer readily available by prescription and the dose in OTC products is lower. not trying to argue or anything, just saying that crazyfool was correct in his statement.

thank you :goodpost:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was ramping up. but i thought that ur supposed to go higher everyday as long as u don't feel side effects?
just because you dont feel something doesnt mean its not working, i think thats a common misconception people have and why they go overboard,

clen still works even when you dont feel it. thus upping the dose 20mcg every 2 weeks, is ok.

ps never do more then 20 mcg in one sitting without 2 hours in between

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just because you dont feel something doesnt mean its not working, i think thats a common misconception people have and why they go overboard,

clen still works even when you dont feel it. thus upping the dose 20mcg every 2 weeks, is ok.

Heed the first part. Clen is working, even if the sides even out.

The second part though I would not perform. Clen has a 36 hour half life. If you did choose to go 20mcg every two hours, prepare yourself for not sleeping.

Adams

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established

i always heard ramp up as long as u can take the sides.. i take all 120mcg first thing in the morning. there's not really a point to spreading it out cause it has like a 36 hour half life. it's going to be in ur system no matter what. and it's not really that good to be taking later in the day.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i always heard ramp up as long as u can take the sides.. i take all 120mcg first thing in the morning. there's not really a point to spreading it out cause it has like a 36 hour half life. it's going to be in ur system no matter what. and it's not really that good to be taking later in the day.
And you are correct in this notion.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so is 120mcg the highest u should go?
Every person is different, and everyone tolerates it differently. Stick with 120 for a short time, and see if it gives you what you want. If not then you can start to bump up slightly, a little bit at a time.

Adams

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Every person is different, and everyone tolerates it differently. Stick with 120 for a short time, and see if it gives you what you want. If not then you can start to bump up slightly, a little bit at a time.

Adams
i took 120mcg today and got a little of the shakes again but not a lot. i just don't wanna go too high with a dose. haven't seen many people suggest anything more than 160mcg

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i took 120mcg today and got a little of the shakes again but not a lot. i just don't wanna go too high with a dose. haven't seen many people suggest anything more than 160mcg
Dose yourself some Benedryl to clean those Beta 2 receptors. Should help with keeping your Clen working.

Adams

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dose yourself some Benedryl to clean those Beta 2 receptors. Should help with keeping your Clen working.

Adams
i have been 50mg every night before bed. i've always had a rediculous tolerance to stims. on my 2 weeks off i'm going to run reset ad too

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Heed the first part. Clen is working, even if the sides even out.

The second part though I would not perform. Clen has a 36 hour half life. If you did choose to go 20mcg every two hours, prepare yourself for not sleeping.

Adams
not sleeping? lol

i pop clen right before bed like 30min before my shake and im out like a liight. and yes there is a 36 hour half life

but clen can make you sleep like a baby, depending on the person. some people cant handle it, but otherwise its really not that hard.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not sleeping? lol

i pop clen right before bed like 30min before my shake and im out like a liight. and yes there is a 36 hour half life

but clen can make you sleep like a baby, depending on the person. some people cant handle it, but otherwise its really not that hard.
Not doubting you in the least. Everyones body chemistry is different. But the very nature of a Beta 2 antagonist is to provide an "Energy." What you expierience is not what the general population will expierience. So spreading this as what to do is the very definition of a "Bro-ology"

Adams

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not doubting you in the least. Everyones body chemistry is different. But the very nature of a Beta 2 antagonist is to provide an "Energy." What you expierience is not what the general population will expierience. So spreading this as what to do is the very definition of a "Bro-ology"

Adams

agreedm but i believe with what your saying, your already taking clen, and he already doesnt have the sides, the fist day you increase the dose posibly hard to fall asloeep, you assimilate to it quick. also it takes a lot longer then 2 weeks to have your receptors "fresh" more like 6-8,

and what general population are you talking about, because the one i speak with regularly report the same.

and using anithistamines, will just make you feel tired and lethargic mr bro ology.

run the clen, run it every day for the best results. end of story.

and im not telling him to take it before bed i was just stating that it can be taken.

annd every 2 hours, is better then 40mcg at a time, and every 6 hours if you take it 2 times a day. the point is to never go above 120mcg in a given day. but needs to be seperated no less then 2 hours, 40mcg a day, 8-12 hours apart.

do you under stand wat i say

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
agreedm but i believe with what your saying, your already taking clen, and he already doesnt have the sides, the fist day you increase the dose posibly hard to fall asloeep, you assimilate to it quick. also it takes a lot longer then 2 weeks to have your receptors "fresh" more like 6-8,

and what general population are you talking about, because the one i speak with regularly report the same.

and using anithistamines, will just make you feel tired and lethargic mr bro ology.

and im not telling him to take it before bed i was just stating that it can be taken.

annd every 2 hours, is better then 40mcg at a time, and every 6 hours if you take it 2 times a day. the point is to never go above 120mcg in a given day. but needs to be seperated no less then 2 hours, 40mcg a day, 8-12 hours apart.

do you under stand wat i say
the antihistamines will not make u lethargic because u take them before u go to bed. not in the middle of the day.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First you do not assimilate to something, that is something being removed from the body, I think you mean acclimate.

I didnt say two week to refresh your receptors, I advised the use of benedryl to keep the clen useful for as long as possible.

Show me one study, or sizable group of people that report the clen energy making them sleep nicely at night, right after a dose[/QUOTE]

Again, your arguement is baseless here. The benedryl is for end of day. Dose some Clen, and Benedry before bed, all you will get is a cracked out exhausted night. Benedryl will not conquer clen... thats like saying snort a quarter gram of coke, then smoke some weed right after and go have a good nights sleep... it just isnt going to happen.

I will agree with this... run your few weeks, and back off for recovery.

Please let me know where you are getting this information. Cause with a 36 hour half life, this is useless, and can only comprise your rest at the end of the day. And the top end 120mcg again, bro-ology, there is nothing showing never to go above this. Your protocol would be useful if utilizing Albuterol (4-6 hour half life), but clen is a different animal.

Adams

do you under stand wat i say[/QUOTE]

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

i really suggest spreading out the dose. would u use all of the ephedra at once or spread it out? (granted i know the differences im just trying to make a point.) and like you said 36 hour half life itll be in your system anyway, WHY NOT SPREAD IT OUT?

why isnt it good taking it later in the day? Another common misconception.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First you do not assimilate to something, that is something being removed from the body, I think you mean acclimate.

MY BAD ON THE WORD USE

I didnt say two week to refresh your receptors, I advised the use of benedryl to keep the clen useful for as long as possible.

I STILL THINK ITS POINTLESS.

Show me one study, or sizable group of people that report the clen energy making them sleep nicely at night, right after a dose
SOME PEOPLE ACCIMILATE TO IT, GET USED TO IT, COFFEE DRINKERS AND PEOPLE LIKE ME, WHO CAN TAKE A CAFFENINE BASED FAT BURNER AND FALL ASLEEP.

Again, your arguement is baseless here. The benedryl is for end of day. Dose some Clen, and Benedry before bed, all you will get is a cracked out exhausted night. Benedryl will not conquer clen... thats like saying snort a quarter gram of coke, then smoke some weed right after and go have a good nights sleep... it just isnt going to happen.

THAT BOLDED PART BEST QOUTE EVER BTW BUT MY REASON STILL STANDS.

SOME PEOPLE CAN USE IT, BUT NEVER DID I SAY TAKE THEM AT THE SAME TIME.

AS DAVE PALUMBO SAYS....have you ever heard of using benedryl (over the counter allergy drug) to keep
adrenergic receptors fresh when taking clenbuterol and ephedrine for long periods?Ridiculous........... don't get into the mentality of taking one drug to do this......and another to do that.........and a third to counteract the negatives of the first two....ect............

I will agree with this... run your few weeks, and back off for recovery.

FEW WEEKS? TRY 12 THEN TAKE A BREAK. 2 WEEKS DONT DO SHIZNIT, 6-8 PROBABLY

Please let me know where you are getting this information. Cause with a 36 hour half life, this is useless, and can only comprise your rest at the end of the day. And the top end 120mcg again, bro-ology, there is nothing showing never to go above this. Your protocol would be useful if utilizing Albuterol (4-6 hour half life), but clen is a different animal.

JUST THINK ANYTHING HIGHER THAN THAT WILL BE DANGEROUS,
AGAIN I HAVE NO STUDIES ON IT, BUT IT SEEMS TO BE THE UPPER LIMIT.

AND ALBUTEROL DONT WORK LIKE CLEN, WHY U THINK ITS STILL LEGAL>?
Adams

do you under stand wat i say[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

UHMM CAPS AND STUFF

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh lord, this is going nowhere. I am done with this. If you think 12 weeks is a useful cycle, then there is no reason to argue.

The only thing I will comment on is your Albuterol comment.

BOTH ARE LEGAL. Clen is made for horse asthma. (Hence the low dose for human consumption. Equipose is legal for animal use as well, and TREN, but not human use. They both work the same way, via the Beta 2 pathway.

Adams