Absolute WORST ph/ps on the market is....

Pikaberdot

Pikaberdot

Awards
As far as health goes either:

Hemobolin-250:
1 Tablet Contains:(250mg proprietary blend)

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
2a, 17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a androstan
3-one 4-chloro-dehydro-methyl-androst-diol
Tribulus Terrestis (45% Steroidal Saponins, 5% protodiocin)

RAGE rv5:
Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 capsule
Servings per container 60

Amount per serving

4 chloro 17a methyl androst-1, 4diene-3-17b-diol...25mg
2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one , 17b-ol....10mg
17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol....10mg

or how about this one:

Sustadrol:
Sustadrol Supplement Info:

Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30

Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 25mcg 400%
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 50mg 100%
Vanadyl Sulfate 5mg

Fast Acting Anabolic Explosion 700mg

AAKG (L-Arginine Alpha Keto Glutarate)
Creatine Ethyl Ester Fast Acting Libido Complex 500mg
(Tribulus Terrestris (45% Sapponis, 20% Protodioscin)
Kudzu, Maca, Doder Seed)
Liver Assist & Antioxidant Proprietary Blend 400mg
Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin), Green Tea Extract
(20% ECGC), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Red Kidney Bean Extact

Fast Acting D-BOL Blend 90mg

(HDROL polydehydrogenated, polyhydroxylated,
halomethetioallocholane
SDROL 2a,17a-Dimethyl -5a-androst-3-one, 17b-ol
D-STIANIZOL 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol)

How is it even possible to fit all of the stuff in the last one, with just 2 pills? Is the label just lying?

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Because some companies use binders and fillers within their capsules to take up the free space.

Pikaberdot

Pikaberdot

Awards
Just seems like the last one would be horse sized pills to fit all of what it claims to be in there... then again fast action pharma seems to give everybody great results with their other products.

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
Is that first one a SuperDrol, Halodrol, epi combo? wow. Oh and a test booster, that will help alot with those 3 steroids :).

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Have you seen the monster cap one that has Max LMG, Halo and Superdrol with somethin else? lol

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Sounds more like the best bang for your buck supplement. Plus you even get AAKG for nitric oxide uptake. lol.

Pikaberdot

Pikaberdot

Awards
**** it, I just bought the last bottle, I'll end up logging it for everyone.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just seems like the last one would be horse sized pills to fit all of what it claims to be in there... then again fast action pharma seems to give everybody great results with their other products.
on average u can fit 500mg of stuff into capsules...if you tamp it u can fit close to 750mg. Theres only 90mg plus 700mg of "pump". 2 regular 0 or 00 pills would be fine.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
**** it, I just bought the last bottle, I'll end up logging it for everyone.
even if you gain 15lbs, who cares, you'll take 15 years off your liver. Go ahead and log it, but not to many people who care about their liver will care.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
even if you gain 15lbs, who cares, you'll take 15 years off your liver. Go ahead and log it, but not to many people who care about their liver will care.
Dude you've been extremely dramatic lately... I don't think there's any need to go around making far-fetched claims or predictions. I'm not saying that it's liver-friendly because obviously it's not, but lets not get carried away ;) And BTW I care very much about my liver but would still be entertained by a log of him trying the product.

Pikaberdot

Pikaberdot

Awards
Not starting the log until after July 4th weekend. I'm going to a wedding that weekend, and want to have a good time at the reception. I'm definitely not going to consume any alcohol while taking the Sustadrol. Will keep everyone updated.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I've not seen much good feednack on Fast Action personally. I've seen very few positive reviews/logs but they're overshadowed by the many that say they got nothing from a month cycle. Especially with their H-Drol. I've seen multiple guys who ran it said they felt/got nothing yet another time they ran CEL's and had great results.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've not seen much good feednack on Fast Action personally. I've seen very few positive reviews/logs but they're overshadowed by the many that say they got nothing from a month cycle. Especially with their H-Drol. I've seen multiple guys who ran it said they felt/got nothing yet another time they ran CEL's and had great results.
I had a great cycle with fastaction s-drol at 10/20/20 gained 14lbs kept 13lbs. It seems that many companies (including CEL) have had their share of problems. But thats the price we pay for not having much quality control with these Designers.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That "D-bol" stack by fast-action has H-drol,S-drol,Phera Damn! Does the body good ;)

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I had a great cycle with fastaction s-drol at 10/20/20 gained 14lbs kept 13lbs. It seems that many companies (including CEL) have had their share of problems. But thats the price we pay for not having much quality control with these Designers.
Out of the only few good reviews I've heard of Fast Action, they were almost all for S-Drol. IMO CEL's on of the most reputable hormone suppliers by far, along with RPN and a couple others too. The only issue CEL ever had was with M1,4AD and their supplier sent them DHEA. Then once they had it tested the lab they used didn't have a sample of M1,4AD to compare it to - so they tested it against DHEA. After the lab revealed the error to CEL they already sold many M1,4AD's. But they gave refunds or exchanges to anyone who said they bought M1,4AD. With the supp industry being unregulated I think all companies should provide 3rd party testing results. Some do this in house to ensure quality. After the M1,4AD incident CEL started using 2 different 3rd party labs. One who tests their raw materials for quality, and a different one who test the capped end product to ensure x2.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Out of the only few good reviews I've heard of Fast Action, they were almost all for S-Drol. IMO CEL's on of the most reputable hormone suppliers by far, along with RPN and a couple others too. The only issue CEL ever had was with M1,4AD and their supplier sent them DHEA. Then once they had it tested the lab they used didn't have a sample of M1,4AD to compare it to - so they tested it against DHEA. After the lab revealed the error to CEL they already sold many M1,4AD's. But they gave refunds or exchanges to anyone who said they bought M1,4AD. With the supp industry being unregulated I think all companies should provide 3rd party testing results. Some do this in house to ensure quality. After the M1,4AD incident CEL started using 2 different 3rd party labs. One who tests their raw materials for quality, and a different one who test the capped end product to ensure x2.
I still have a couple boxes o mass tabs' are they gonna f up my liver? Or more than likely already have? liver monster--

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I still have a couple boxes o mass tabs' are they gonna f up my liver? Or more than likely already have? liver monster--
Mass Tabs are supposed to be chemically between M1T and Superdrol, so their liver toxiciy should be as well. But many people who ran them said the results and blood after were very mild. It's also been mentioned before that Methyl Sten isn't available as a raw material so who knows what's really in them. Low dose Superdrol, Halodrol, Dienolone... It'd be nice to see a chemical test on them.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i got a liver killer for you.........two bottles sittin here.

methyl v

per serving
10mg SD
12.5mg PP
30mg 19-nor(tren xtreme)
dhb

take 1-2 servings daily, not to exceed 30 days without a 30 day break................lol

I may actually run this sometime in the future.....2 servings, i dont think so....well see.

i think one may actually see a good gains if one could split 1 serving into two doses(12 hours apart)

i pretty much think the liver can handle anything for 30 days............its my nutsack and titties i am worried about.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think CEL is one of the most reputable supplement companies period, hormonal or otherwise. Very encouraging QCS.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Mass Tabs are supposed to be chemically between M1T and Superdrol, so their liver toxiciy should be as well. But many people who ran them said the results and blood after were very mild. It's also been mentioned before that Methyl Sten isn't available as a raw material so who knows what's really in them. Low dose Superdrol, Halodrol, Dienolone... It'd be nice to see a chemical test on them.
Muchas gracias

B

BIGAINS

Awards
The methyl sten is dihydroboldenone with a 2methyl group and a 17 methyl group. As far as it not being avalable as a raw material... A company that synthesizes steroids will make you whatever you want as long as you order enough, and they are able to synthesize the product.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
The methyl sten is dihydroboldenone with a 2methyl group and a 17 methyl group. As far as it not being avalable as a raw material... A company that synthesizes steroids will make you whatever you want as long as you order enough, and they are able to synthesize the product.
Thanks bud, but I know what the chemical is.

D

dafox

Awards
  • Established
HOW ABOUT THIS ONE FOR WORST PH?:fool2:

Monster Caps: Enrage the Beast within

Go beyond the limited idea of just generating muscle mass. Change your overall body composition. We are talking total performance enhancement. Monster Caps will rapidly build solid gains in lean mass, strength, and muscle hardness all while reducing body fat.

Monster Caps combines three hard hitting, muscle building compounds into a unique extremely potent blend. These powerful compounds not only increase overall muscle size and strength, but also enhance endurance while cutting body fat and excess water weight. This mass and strength building agent is designed to be the most potent lean muscle building product available to date.

What makes Monster Caps Unleash your inner Beast?

4-chloro-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-1,4-diene-3,17-diol
This compound is known to significantly increase muscle size, strength and hardness without any bloating effects. Because this compound does not aromatize you’ll notice a dry, lean look to complement your size and strength gains. Added benefits include increased endurance, energy, and libido.

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one
This compound is a progestin, as such it will not aromatize. It also will not convert to DHT. The chemical structure is shown to increase overall muscle composition, strength and libido. Because it reduces 5-alpha you’ll notice incredible hardening effects to compliment your size gains.

2a,17a-di-methyl-etiocholan-3-one,17b-ol
This compound is an anabolic, androgenic, and diuretic. It quickly produces quality muscle mass while lowering body fat. It has the capacity to produce electrifying and unsurpassed strength gains. The diuretic effect will reduce unwanted water weight giving you a lean ripped look.

6,7 dihydroxybergamottin (DHB)
DHB will increase the bioavailability of Monster Caps remarkable formula. DHB helps inhibit the activity of CYP3A4. CYP3A4 is responsible for metabolizing the compounds listed above. Inhibiting this enzyme will result in a higher concentration of active ingredients in the bloodstream.

Milk Thistle
Used for its protective effects and overall improved function of the liver. Milk thistle combats liver cirrhosis and all other liver inflammations. Milk thistle will help prevent adverse effects on the liver when using highly potent compounds.

As you can see Monster Caps leaves nothing to be desired. Every component of this groundbreaking formula is geared to push you beyond your limits. Size alone isn’t the answer. Enhance you’re performance.

Enrage your body! (liver! LOL)

Monster Caps Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Amount per Serving
Milk Thistle 150 mg
Monster Caps Proprietary Blend 60 mg
[4-chloro-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-1,4-diene-3,17-diol]
[13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one]
[2a,17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol]
[6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin]

Monster Caps Other Ingredients:
Magnesium stearate, gelatin.

Monster Caps Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement, designed only for men over the age of 21, take exactly 2 capsules daily. Do not exceed recommended dose. For best results, use for 30 days followed by an equal amount of time off.

Store in a cool place. Protect from heat, light and moisture.

WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is not intended for woman or males under the age of 21. This product is not intended for use by anyone with any preexisting medical conditions. If you have any medical conditions or you are currently using prescription medications, consult your physician before using this or any dietary supplements. Professional and amateur athletes subject to performance enhancing drug testing should consult their sanctioning body before using this product, as use may cause a reactive drug test.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
dafox, what are those?

PP, EPI ,HALO?

D

dafox

Awards
  • Established
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one looks like superdrol clone... or max lmg.
2a,17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol looks like superdrol too...
4-chloro-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-1,4-diene-3,17-diol I was thinking like halo...
I actually don't know, I just saw it listed on a new products list on another site. lol, and I saw all the "methyl"s in there and thought... "bad for liver"
maybe someone else with more nomenclature experience can figure it out? I think I'm right on with the halo and max lmg... but that other one?:frustrate

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
HOW ABOUT THIS ONE FOR WORST PH?:fool2:

Monster Caps: Enrage the Beast within

Go beyond the limited idea of just generating muscle mass. Change your overall body composition. We are talking total performance enhancement. Monster Caps will rapidly build solid gains in lean mass, strength, and muscle hardness all while reducing body fat.

Monster Caps combines three hard hitting, muscle building compounds into a unique extremely potent blend. These powerful compounds not only increase overall muscle size and strength, but also enhance endurance while cutting body fat and excess water weight. This mass and strength building agent is designed to be the most potent lean muscle building product available to date.

What makes Monster Caps Unleash your inner Beast?

4-chloro-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-1,4-diene-3,17-diol
This compound is known to significantly increase muscle size, strength and hardness without any bloating effects. Because this compound does not aromatize you’ll notice a dry, lean look to complement your size and strength gains. Added benefits include increased endurance, energy, and libido.

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one
This compound is a progestin, as such it will not aromatize. It also will not convert to DHT. The chemical structure is shown to increase overall muscle composition, strength and libido. Because it reduces 5-alpha you’ll notice incredible hardening effects to compliment your size gains.

2a,17a-di-methyl-etiocholan-3-one,17b-ol
This compound is an anabolic, androgenic, and diuretic. It quickly produces quality muscle mass while lowering body fat. It has the capacity to produce electrifying and unsurpassed strength gains. The diuretic effect will reduce unwanted water weight giving you a lean ripped look.

6,7 dihydroxybergamottin (DHB)
DHB will increase the bioavailability of Monster Caps remarkable formula. DHB helps inhibit the activity of CYP3A4. CYP3A4 is responsible for metabolizing the compounds listed above. Inhibiting this enzyme will result in a higher concentration of active ingredients in the bloodstream.

Milk Thistle
Used for its protective effects and overall improved function of the liver. Milk thistle combats liver cirrhosis and all other liver inflammations. Milk thistle will help prevent adverse effects on the liver when using highly potent compounds.

As you can see Monster Caps leaves nothing to be desired. Every component of this groundbreaking formula is geared to push you beyond your limits. Size alone isn’t the answer. Enhance you’re performance.

Enrage your body! (liver! LOL)

Monster Caps Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Amount per Serving
Milk Thistle 150 mg
Monster Caps Proprietary Blend 60 mg
[4-chloro-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-1,4-diene-3,17-diol]
[13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one]
[2a,17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol]
[6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin]

Monster Caps Other Ingredients:
Magnesium stearate, gelatin.

Monster Caps Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement, designed only for men over the age of 21, take exactly 2 capsules daily. Do not exceed recommended dose. For best results, use for 30 days followed by an equal amount of time off.

Store in a cool place. Protect from heat, light and moisture.

WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is not intended for woman or males under the age of 21. This product is not intended for use by anyone with any preexisting medical conditions. If you have any medical conditions or you are currently using prescription medications, consult your physician before using this or any dietary supplements. Professional and amateur athletes subject to performance enhancing drug testing should consult their sanctioning body before using this product, as use may cause a reactive drug test.
Damn - Halo's nice & mild but Superdrol plus Max LMG could equal some nasty breast tissue forming fun.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha! Ziquor, I read your post first, before the quote you put in and when I came to read it I said "Monster Caps: Enrage the Breast Within"

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Haha! Ziquor, I read your post first, before the quote you put in and when I came to read it I said "Monster Caps: Enrage the Breast Within"

:toofunny: That'd definitely be a better description Cub.