100mg cycle of Halodrol or clones results please!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I would like for anyone who has run this steroid at doses of 100mg or higher to please post their results. Stacked, solo, bulk, cut it doesn't matter.

B

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you know ive read on here before that the best gains came about week 3 and people had extended the cycle to 6wks or even 8wks, and their liver values being ok. i think that 100mg would be the max you should go. i have two bottles of mega-h im waiting to use, plan on at least 6wks(50/50/75/75/100/100)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yo brotha! :)

I loved it at 75-100mg/day. I ran it 5.5 weeks total and gained about 12 pounds. Overall, it was a very good experience. The only sides i had were an occasional headache and excessive shoulder/back pumps at times.

S

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
i thought it was a little too dirty for my uses. itchy scalp was the #1 side, but there was some aggression mixed in too...i was expecting tbol but i got something different altogether. gains were good, pumps and fullness good, body recomp was noticeable. strength was hard to call, as it was in a stack and i was gaining weight.

i am still on 50mg/day stacked with 20mg epidrol (and around 400mg/week TestE) and i prefer this combo to 100mg h-drol.

spshond

spshond

Awards
I stacked it with Havoc, excellente. Yes 2 mild methyls, still better than Sdrol and clones. Lots of joint support though, joints were a bit dry.

A

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I stacked it with Havoc, excellente. Yes 2 mild methyls, still better than Sdrol and clones. Lots of joint support though, joints were a bit dry.
What kind of joint support did you use?

spshond

spshond

Awards
I took my multivitamin Orange triad which has joint support in it, and Super Cissus RX

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Many people run it at 100mg with good results. If your under 200 lbs I would not go higher than 75mg IMO. I know people who have run it at 125mg. If your going to run it at 100mg make sure you pre-load some Cycle Support for 14 days. Best of luck bro:dance:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys. This is my fav compound so I am looking forward to trying out the higher doses this time around. Thanks for the feedback and the cycle support pimpage:toofunny:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id run 100mg if i was to do a cycle of it.....just sayin.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
id run 100mg if i was to do a cycle of it.....just sayin.
:thumbsup: Good enough for me.

Really though I thought about this when I first took Gaspari's stuff, after reading about OT and all I always figured a higher dose would be better. I am looking forward to doing it.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
What's up brotha?

Ran it for 5.5 weeks like T1 also but with 800mgs of 1,4AD Bold and put on 33.5lbs but lost 14lbs when two weeks into pct I came down with the damn new england flu and pneumonia.

Not shilling at all but I used the CEL clone :)
DAMN! I was thinking about running it with some bold, but I only have enough for 3 weeks @600mg:sad: and I am broke lol.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn - I forgot all about my 1,4 AD bulk powder. I think i'm going to have to use it on my bulker next month. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Careful... for some reason I got some weird stomach issues on this cycle, might be bold related. I got these weird knots in my lower stomach at times that were quite painful and I had to lie down and rub them out. Just a friendly heads up.

Yeah i had someone else say something very similar to that. How was your appetite with the bold? It should have made you into an eating machine, which judging by your post sounds like you were. :D