Letrozole for gyno

Stoni9

Stoni9

Awards
I've been asking a couple guys in PM's, but figured I would broaden my audience with a new thread.

Background: About 4 years ago, i did a cycle of M1T. Put on 10 lbs+, and did, what i thought, was proper PCT. I just took gaspari nutrition's nolvadex as recommended on the bottle. The lack of research worked against me. I developed gyno 3 years ago or so. I still have it today, it's still sore, and it's still getting to me. Insurance rejected the claim i made for surgery ($4,500 by a plastic surgeon). I hit the weights again, dropped a ton of fat, and am again a lean 175-180 lbs at 5'11. Still there.

I decided to try out letrozole. Ordered from a reputable source, ramped up as suggested for a week, and have been on for 2 weeks not at the 2.5mg/day dose. I just ordered 2 more bottles, and another bottle of tamox.

From the guys who have taken it, when/how did you take it. Any tips?

I'm worried maybe i got a bad batch? Maybe that dose is just low for me? I've witnessed no change in size, no dry joints, and it is just as painful as it was 3 weeks ago. Other guys have said that as soon as they hit the 2.5, they immediately notice changes.

Please help me out guys. I've been a long time lurker on these forums, WBB and BB, and you guys seem to know your stuff better than over at those.

Thanks in advance,
PJ

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
An AI is really just for on cycle or if you want to increase test indirectly. For gyno you want either a SERM or a surgeon.

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
check the recent posts1 som1 just posted up they gyno eliminating cycle, they took cabergoline and a few other things and eliminated their gyno!

PittStud78

PittStud78

Awards
Im a little confused... I thought nolvadex was a SERM? thats what I plan on taking in my PCT. Im in the end of my 3rd week on test e.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Gaspari Novedex is what he's taking which is an AI, Nolva is a SERM.

Stoni9

Stoni9

Awards
check the recent posts1 som1 just posted up they gyno eliminating cycle, they took cabergoline and a few other things and eliminated their gyno!
he's one of the guys i talked to. he was noticing results the first day of taking 2.5mg/day. also, we are using letro from the EXACT same source

Gaspari Novedex is what he's taking which is an AI, Nolva is a SERM.
100% correct. it's basically a weak knock off used to simulate the real stuff. it has similar spelling, but different compounds. like i said, my lack of research screwed me.

spigot

spigot

Awards
I ordered Letrozole and am waiting for it to arrive. I hope to relieve myself of puffy nipples that aren't gyno-related, just naturally puffy. As an added benefit, I'd like to lose water weight and whatever bodyfat% can be attributed to an AI. Also, the testosterone and possible GH boost are of interest to me.

Because these purposes aren't full-fledged gyno, I don't think I'll touch anything near 2.5mg/day. I would like to avoid libido issues if possible, so whatever I do I want to keep it below .5mg/day.

I'm thinking of these 3 methods of dosing it:

1) .25mg/day
2) .75-1mg EOD
3) 1-1.5mg E3D

Anyone happen to know if there is a period of time not to continue dosage over? Or do I just stay on the AI until I feel it's done its job? Bodyfat hovers between 13-15% throughout the day.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
1: J Pediatr. 2004 Jul;145(1):71-6. Related Articles, Links

Comment in:

* J Pediatr. 2005 Apr;146(4):576; author reply 576-7.

Beneficial effects of raloxifene and tamoxifen in the treatment of pubertal gynecomastia.
Lawrence SE, Faught KA, Vethamuthu J, Lawson ML.
Department of Pediatrics, University of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

[email protected]

OBJECTIVES: To assess the efficacy of the anti-estrogens tamoxifen and raloxifene in the medical management of persistent pubertal gynecomastia.

STUDY DESIGN: Retrospective chart review of 38 consecutive patients with persistent pubertal gynecomastia who presented to a pediatric endocrinology clinic. Patients received reassurance alone or a 3- to 9-month course of an estrogen receptor modifier (tamoxifen or raloxifene).

RESULTS: Mean (SD) age of treated subjects was 14.6 (1.5) years with gynecomastia duration of 28.3 (16.4) months. Mean reduction in breast nodule diameter was 2.1 cm (95% CI 1.7, 2.7, P <.0001) after treatment with tamoxifen and 2.5 cm (95% CI 1.7, 3.3, P <.0001) with raloxifene. Some improvement was seen in 86% of patients receiving tamoxifen and in 91% receiving raloxifene, but a greater proportion had a significant decrease (>50%) with raloxifene (86%) than tamoxifen (41%). No side effects were seen in any patients.

CONCLUSION: Inhibition of estrogen receptor action in the breast appears to be safe and effective in reducing persistent pubertal gynecomastia, with a better response to raloxifene than to tamoxifen. Further study is required to determine that this is truly a treatment effect.

PMID: 15238910 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Maybe this will help.

spigot

spigot

Awards
1: J Pediatr. 2004 Jul;145(1):71-6. Related Articles, Links

Comment in:

Beneficial effects of raloxifene and tamoxifen in the treatment of pubertal gynecomastia.
Lawrence SE, Faught KA, Vethamuthu J, Lawson ML.
Department of Pediatrics, University of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

[email protected]

OBJECTIVES: To assess the efficacy of the anti-estrogens tamoxifen and raloxifene in the medical management of persistent pubertal gynecomastia.

STUDY DESIGN: Retrospective chart review of 38 consecutive patients with persistent pubertal gynecomastia who presented to a pediatric endocrinology clinic. Patients received reassurance alone or a 3- to 9-month course of an estrogen receptor modifier (tamoxifen or raloxifene).

RESULTS: Mean (SD) age of treated subjects was 14.6 (1.5) years with gynecomastia duration of 28.3 (16.4) months. Mean reduction in breast nodule diameter was 2.1 cm (95% CI 1.7, 2.7, P <.0001) after treatment with tamoxifen and 2.5 cm (95% CI 1.7, 3.3, P <.0001) with raloxifene. Some improvement was seen in 86% of patients receiving tamoxifen and in 91% receiving raloxifene, but a greater proportion had a significant decrease (>50%) with raloxifene (86%) than tamoxifen (41%). No side effects were seen in any patients.

CONCLUSION: Inhibition of estrogen receptor action in the breast appears to be safe and effective in reducing persistent pubertal gynecomastia, with a better response to raloxifene than to tamoxifen. Further study is required to determine that this is truly a treatment effect.

PMID: 15238910 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Maybe this will help.
Too bad Raloxifene is so hard to find, and if found - for a reasonable price. Research is getting harder to do nowadays.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I've got Ralox, haven't used it yet (ain't back upto weight from time off the gym) but it will be the main part of my pct when the time comes. It's not cheap but sides wise it's the cleanest of the current crop of SERMs. It's not hard to find btw...

Stoni9

Stoni9

Awards
ralox was my first choice after reading RR's thread and talking to him thru PM's. I was then convinced the Tamox was a solid replacement, so i have 3 or 4 bottles of that now sitting around house. I looked more into Letro, and thought to go with an AI over a SERM. I've had mine for about 3-4 years now, and from what I read, Letro was the best (other than the knife) for this condition.

Update...stuff still isn't working as expected. Libido seemed to take a dive the other night tho with the GF. couldn't finish the deed! As much as that sucks, I'm kinda seeing it as a good thing

I'll keep everyone posted. Any other tips would be greatly appreciated!

spigot

spigot

Awards
ralox was my first choice after reading RR's thread and talking to him thru PM's. I was then convinced the Tamox was a solid replacement, so i have 3 or 4 bottles of that now sitting around house. I looked more into Letro, and thought to go with an AI over a SERM. I've had mine for about 3-4 years now, and from what I read, Letro was the best (other than the knife) for this condition.

Update...stuff still isn't working as expected. Libido seemed to take a dive the other night tho with the GF. couldn't finish the deed! As much as that sucks, I'm kinda seeing it as a good thing

I'll keep everyone posted. Any other tips would be greatly appreciated!
A good thing as in, the Letro is having tangible effects? Because I don't understand how that's good in the literal sense.

I think for my dosing protocol I'm going to go very LOW dosage for a while. I'll try 25mg and then 50mg every third day. If absolutely no side effects occur, I may bump it up to 75mg every 3rd or 50 every other day.

It's my understanding that due to the long half-life of the compound, there is no hormonal vascillating effect by taking it every other day or every third day. This might even be a preferable option for a gradual estrogen decrease.

Stoni9

Stoni9

Awards
A good thing as in, the Letro is having tangible effects? Because I don't understand how that's good in the literal sense.

I think for my dosing protocol I'm going to go very LOW dosage for a while. I'll try 25mg and then 50mg every third day. If absolutely no side effects occur, I may bump it up to 75mg every 3rd or 50 every other day.

It's my understanding that due to the long half-life of the compound, there is no hormonal vascillating effect by taking it every other day or every third day. This might even be a preferable option for a gradual estrogen decrease.
exactly. ha, i really didn't know how to word that. i was hoping for different tangible effects, but i guess it IS a start. that, or my gf isn't as hott to me as she was.

and.....i think you have a typo there. i hope you mean .25, .50, and .75. regardless, i went .5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5. i ramped up over a 5 day period. this stuff is supposed to be strong, but i'm not noticing that the past 3 weeks.

spigot

spigot

Awards
exactly. ha, i really didn't know how to word that. i was hoping for different tangible effects, but i guess it IS a start. that, or my gf isn't as hott to me as she was.

and.....i think you have a typo there. i hope you mean .25, .50, and .75. regardless, i went .5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5. i ramped up over a 5 day period. this stuff is supposed to be strong, but i'm not noticing that the past 3 weeks.
Oh haha, yeah if I were doing 50mg EOD I'd have to buy so many bottles. My bad.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those searching for Testosterone feedback via an AI, Letrozole is not a wise choice, IMO. Letro's best implementation is on cycle to avoid breast tissue development, and a dose of 2.5mg/day is phenomenally large! .25mg E3D will eradicate Estrogen, which is not something you necessarily want to do.

Stoni9

Stoni9

Awards
i've done quite a bit of research, and....

1. yes, it can get rid of gyno, and has been suggested to do so better than tamox and/or ralox. it does have potentially harsher side affects. it is used medically in women with breast cancer to stop new tissue cell formation, AND as a side affect, it has also been seen to destroy existing tissue.

2. the point of this product IS to eradicate estrogen temporarily. i have products for when i ween off of letro. as recommended in this forum, AND as read on pubmed, 2.5mg ED is a "safe" and common dose.

I remember reading a study, and will properly reference it in a minute, saying that letrozle successfully shrunk breast tissue 62%. I've had zero shrinkage in the tissue after 3-4 of heavy weight training or heavy cardio.

I started this thread for help, looking for those on these boards that the product has successfully helped. I'll report back with how it works for me.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

1. yes, it can get rid of gyno, and has been suggested to do so better than tamox and/or ralox. it does have potentially harsher side affects. it is used medically in women with breast cancer to stop new tissue cell formation, AND as a side affect, it has also been seen to destroy existing tissue.
That was cancerous breast tissue so the effects are not directly related.

2. the point of this product IS to eradicate estrogen temporarily. i have products for when i ween off of letro. as recommended in this forum, AND as read on pubmed, 2.5mg ED is a "safe" and common dose.
Despite all your use of capitals, eradicating Estrogen completely is a horrible idea - it mediates AR upregulation, glucose metabolism, bone health, and so on. In order to combat gyno, the safe and effective approach is to selectively limit its effects; i.e., by the use of combination of Tamox and Ralox

I remember reading a study, and will properly reference it in a minute, saying that letrozle successfully shrunk breast tissue 62%. I've had zero shrinkage in the tissue after 3-4 of heavy weight training or heavy cardio.

I started this thread for help, looking for those on these boards that the product has successfully helped. I'll report back with how it works for me.
I understand you are looking for help, and opinions, and I am giving you mine through both knowledge and experience: Letrozole is not the best choice at that particular dosage. 2.5mg/day is a very high dose.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In all honesty, use what you wish. However, as futurepilot mentioned, AIs should be used as primarily preventative measures, not reactive ones. Endocrine hormones aren't tinker toys, you can't remove them as you please. It is more like Jenga - you start removing structurally integral pieces (i.e., a major hormone like Estrogen) and the entire thing is going to fall. And believe me, it can take awhile to build it back up again.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking letro for about 1 1/2 weeks. First week at 2.5 mg, then down to 1.25 ish. The dosages are estimates since the eye dropper doesn't have a measurement on it.
So far, I think that there has been a reduction in size in my gyno. I've got lumps under the nipple and puffiness. No pain. I'll let you know what happens when I'm finished. I've heard of rebound so I'm going to do a few weeks of nolva after the bottle of letro is gone.

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
Waiting this long, gyno is probably permanent. Over time the nodules harden and basically it's like scar tissue then according to some plastic surgeon sites I've read.

I developed tender nodules recently after running 8 weeks of Havoc + 4 Weeks of 6-OXO for PCT. I actually couldn't see them, but noticed the tenderness only when washing up in the shower. I screwed up this PCT.... I normally run Torem inverse to ATD or 6-OXO.

I started Letro from No Source Posting, ramping up to 2.5 mg / day, and the tenderness was gone within a week. After 2 weeks the nodules were basically gone. I chalk it up to early treatment, when the enlarged tissue is still soft and tender. It's important to know if your gyno is from estrogen or prolactin so you can use the right product. Since both Havoc and 6-OXO are AIs, it was probably estrogen rebound after suppressing it for 12 weeks. So I went with Letro. Right now I'm cruising on 0.5 mg/day before I transition to my next cycle.

p0fell0w

p0fell0w

Awards
Waiting this long, gyno is probably permanent. Over time the nodules harden and basically it's like scar tissue then according to some plastic surgeon sites I've read.

I developed tender nodules recently after running 8 weeks of Havoc + 4 Weeks of 6-OXO for PCT. I actually couldn't see them, but noticed the tenderness only when washing up in the shower. I screwed up this PCT.... I normally run Torem inverse to ATD or 6-OXO.

I started Letro from No Source Posting, ramping up to 2.5 mg / day, and the tenderness was gone within a week. After 2 weeks the nodules were basically gone. I chalk it up to early treatment, when the enlarged tissue is still soft and tender. It's important to know if your gyno is from estrogen or prolactin so you can use the right product. Since both Havoc and 6-OXO are AIs, it was probably estrogen rebound after suppressing it for 12 weeks. So I went with Letro. Right now I'm cruising on 0.5 mg/day before I transition to my next cycle.
what do you use if the gyno is from prolactin?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I will give my .02. For those of you who say "Letrozole will not get rid of gyno"...well, your wrong. It got rid of mine, totally. And MANY others that I know of, not necessarily on this board. Will it work for everyone? No...but it will work for many.

2.5mg/day is WAY to fkin high though. Good luck getting that d!ck workin anytime in the next 6 months. Letro can be used on cycle (very low dose) to prevent gyno, but I have seen it be extremely effective after the fact with lots of guys.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
2.5mg/day is WAY to fkin high though. Good luck getting that d!ck workin anytime in the next 6 months.

hehe. funny because i don't think i've thought about pussy in two weeks. however, i just had a wet dream during my nap. wierd. i guess it's got to come out somehow :woohoo:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hehe. funny because i don't think i've thought about pussy in two weeks. however, i just had a wet dream during my nap. wierd. i guess it's got to come out somehow :woohoo:
Estrogen is an absolutely integral part to a functioning male sex-life! (both libido, and function). Remember: it's not to be eradicated, but selectively controlled. Also, watch the rebound on such a high dose - a gentle taper is key.

Ace5high

Ace5high

Awards

Yes Bro you are correct! Letro is the best thing for you to be on, and prob the only thing at this point to be on. Really, the longer you waited after getting the Gyno the harder it will be to get rid of (without surgery) but dont give up yet.

Ive gotten gyno from SD. Its a pain in the arse but it took a long time to be rid of it on letro Prob 3 months... Seriously sux to be on letro that long because it will kill your sex drive and isnt very good for your blood lipids. If its a toss up between a long letro run or painful gyno... well I made my choice. There was a while I thought it wasnt working or I had a bunk batch... nope it just takes time...

also, watch out for estrogen rebound when using letro

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
2.5mg/day is WAY to fkin high though. Good luck getting that d!ck workin anytime in the next 6 months. Letro can be used on cycle (very low dose) to prevent gyno, but I have seen it be extremely effective after the fact with lots of guys.
IMHO, sexual dysfunction is often psychological. If you expect Mr. Johnson to stop working, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. You can give some people a sugar pill... if you tell them it will kill libido then it probably will for some.

I haven't had any problems down there while on Letro. Then again, I watch A LOT of pr0n. You oughtta try it if you're on something that you expect to kill libido. :dance:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMHO, sexual dysfunction is often psychological. If you expect Mr. Johnson to stop working, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. You can give some people a sugar pill... if you tell them it will kill libido then it probably will for some.

I haven't had any problems down there while on Letro. Then again, I watch A LOT of pr0n. You oughtta try it if you're on something that you expect to kill libido. :dance:
Well, healthy estrogen levels are necessary for function, not simply libido. Libido is the drive, function is the ability to achieve and sustain an erection.

TiredOldFart

Awards

I haven't had any problems down there while on Letro. Then again, I watch A LOT of pr0n. You oughtta try it if you're on something that you expect to kill libido. :dance:[/QUOTE

This is complete bull cr@p. You don't have any problems taking Letro. So it is the perfect medication for everyone? I'll send you some Humalog and you see how that matches your specific health issues!]

Letro was good for you? That makes you the standard of care? You are the fool. Low estrogen will cause as much, maybe more performance issues than most guys looking here searching for answers. Most guys here don't have a psych issue getting it up. They have an imbalance of hormones that brought them here for advice, and not some deep rooted pychological issue that causes mr softie.

One doesn't go through years or decades of nailing that thing and then go limp from "psych" issues unless there is an important life altering event. You are so FOS.

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
Well, healthy estrogen levels are necessary for function, not simply libido. Libido is the drive, function is the ability to achieve and sustain an erection.
No disagreement there about estrogen being important for function. But still no problems with libido or function for me. Some people have reported that once you get used to Letro, function and libido get back to normal. Worse side effects for me thus far is some dry mouth / throat. Then again, I live in triple digit weather.

Stoni9

Stoni9

Awards
just got caught up on this thread, and read some great info. from both sides.

This seems to be an important thread for more than what can be read in here. I had a couple guys PM me to let them know how it goes after I'm thru. I am not telling them to take it or not to take it, only to be aware and educated.

that being said, what is a solid dose then for letro, as I am already about 4 weeks into my "cycle" of it. I did my research, and on several forums, 2.5mg/ed was the suggested dosage.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
2.5mg/ED is simply too much, IMO. In the past, I used .25mg E3D for preventative purposes.

Stoni9

Stoni9

Awards
2.5mg/ED is simply too much, IMO. In the past, I used .25mg E3D for preventative purposes.
.25mg E3D would be the exact dosage i would do then is it was for preventative purposes, but thats not what i'm looking for. you were trying to keep you estrogen levels a tad lower to keep from the side affects of anabolics that i'm stuck with now.

i appreciate your post, but you know that is no good to me, or any other person reading this thread looking for help with existing gyno.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
help with existing gyno.
I would take into account the time frame we're talking about. You said that you've had this gyno for 3-4 years?

Were the people you talked to who used letro treating fully devoloped gyno? Or the panic gyno that lots of people seem to get after cycle? Because if its panic gyno, then the letro would make sense. A powerfull AI would reduce estrogenic sides SEEMINGLY getting rid of a persons "gyno"

I see lots of people report "gyno" and its really just hormonal fluctuation. It gives you the puffy nips, maybe the appearance of small nodules under the nip, some tenderness. But its not full blown Gynocomastia. Real deal gyno is extremely noticible, it wouldnt be the kind of thing were you wonder if its there.

This isnt directed at you, as 3-4 yrs later im sure you know whether you have gotten female breast development, i would just be wary of who said that it treated their "gyno".

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
.25mg E3D would be the exact dosage i would do then is it was for preventative purposes, but thats not what i'm looking for. you were trying to keep you estrogen levels a tad lower to keep from the side affects of anabolics that i'm stuck with now.

i appreciate your post, but you know that is no good to me, or any other person reading this thread looking for help with existing gyno.
Stoni, what is really no good is advising anybody to completely eliminate Estrogen from their body based on anecdotal reports from, 'bros' on the internet. Not being condescending, but are you aware of the necessary role Estrogen plays in your body?

spigot

spigot

Awards
Stoni, what is really no good is advising anybody to completely eliminate Estrogen from their body based on anecdotal reports from, 'bros' on the internet. Not being condescending, but are you aware of the necessary role Estrogen plays in your body?
Brotelligence trivializes your claims.

Stoni9

Stoni9

Awards
I would take into account the time frame we're talking about. You said that you've had this gyno for 3-4 years?

Were the people you talked to who used letro treating fully devoloped gyno? Or the panic gyno that lots of people seem to get after cycle? Because if its panic gyno, then the letro would make sense. A powerfull AI would reduce estrogenic sides SEEMINGLY getting rid of a persons "gyno"

I see lots of people report "gyno" and its really just hormonal fluctuation. It gives you the puffy nips, maybe the appearance of small nodules under the nip, some tenderness. But its not full blown Gynocomastia. Real deal gyno is extremely noticible, it wouldnt be the kind of thing were you wonder if its there.

This isnt directed at you, as 3-4 yrs later im sure you know whether you have gotten female breast development, i would just be wary of who said that it treated their "gyno".
i did the best i could to talk to people only with established gyno. i kept clear of members with excessively high bf%. i understand that my gyno is much different than the common panic gyno.

I understand you were not directing that to me, but like i said, i did my best across several different forums, to find those with real gyno. i did research on pubmed, and also talked to 2 different physicians over that time period. I know mine is real, and i did my best to find real success/failure stories (granted, this is the internet of course, so nothing is for sure)

Stoni9

Stoni9

Awards
oh i agree 100%. i actually just hit on this in my last post.

i know the necessary role it plays, like i said, i did a retarded amount of research. ive read up on pros and cons. the tamox "cycle" seemed a bit less harsh, and bought enough to last me for a year. i weighed the sides of letro, and thought i would go for it.

Stoni9

Stoni9

Awards
I want to thank you guys again for the solid discussions on this thread. ive found these in this forum and others, and they are extremely helpful when deciding what to use.

i looked at my calendar, and i stared 4 weeks from yesterday. i did about a week of ramp up, and about 3 weeks at 2.5mg/ed. i have noticed that sensitivity has decreased, and have started a fairly vigorous morning cardio routine to assure there is little to no "controllable" fat around. i'm like 5'11, 180 right now.

again, i will keep all posted.

Stoni9

Stoni9

Awards
so, "cycle" is going well. i have notice a bit of shrinkage in the mass, and i am not as sensitive as before.

QUESTION: I was going to finish this bottle i have, then start with my nolvadex. I intend to start taking the nolvadex as i start my taper down on the letrozole. I then would take the nolvadex and rebound for 10-12 weeks as Renegade suggest in another thread.

Sound okay?

KingClassic19

Awards
yo fella i need a jst a lil bit of ur time. got gyno from omnevol. not bad but its a sensative lump. stopped takin it, did a cycle of 6-oxo and toremifene citrate for a week now and i have had no results...

jst ordered some letro and have heard the reccomended dose is as follows:

Day 1: .25mg Letro + anti-e*
Day 2: .50mg Letro
Day 3: 1.0mg Letro
Day 4: 1.5mg Letro
Day 5: 2.0mg Letro
Day 6: 2.5mg Letro **

But im confused wat do i do on the 7th day???? and am i makin the right move??

spigot

spigot

Awards
yo fella i need a jst a lil bit of ur time. got gyno from omnevol. not bad but its a sensative lump. stopped takin it, did a cycle of 6-oxo and toremifene citrate for a week now and i have had no results...

jst ordered some letro and have heard the reccomended dose is as follows:

Day 1: .25mg Letro + anti-e*
Day 2: .50mg Letro
Day 3: 1.0mg Letro
Day 4: 1.5mg Letro
Day 5: 2.0mg Letro
Day 6: 2.5mg Letro **

But im confused wat do i do on the 7th day???? and am i makin the right move??
I don't really understand ramping up so fast with a compound with such a long half-life and of such strength as Letro.

Stoni9

Stoni9

Awards
well, i am currently in my 8th week on letro, and i have had very minimal results, and very minimal sides. of those 8 weeks, i have been on the 2.5mg/ED for 7 weeks.

letro apparently just isn't a compound for me. im gonna stay on it for 2 more weeks, then ramp down, then take my nolva and rebound.

kinda bummed

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
i have had very minimal results,

I cant say that im surprised.

Some info i can relay to you is that in my recent PCT, i needed 60mgs of nolva to combat puffyness, i used that untill 40mg worked, then i went down to 20. Now im just running some 6-oxo to help self regulate.

So if my experience says anything, use as much as you need to get the desired results. Doctors in some cases prescribe up to 80mg+ for treatment, that's not to say that you should just jump right in to such a high amount, but i wouldn't be afraid to up the mg's to an effective dosage. Are you using liquid suspension Nolva, or tabs?

Stoni9

Stoni9

Awards
I cant say that im surprised.
Can't say I didn't try! At least some good will come of this tho. It is one more thread people can use for info.

Some info i can relay to you is that in my recent PCT, i needed 60mgs of nolva to combat puffyness, i used that untill 40mg worked, then i went down to 20. Now im just running some 6-oxo to help self regulate.

So if my experience says anything, use as much as you need to get the desired results. Doctors in some cases prescribe up to 80mg+ for treatment, that's not to say that you should just jump right in to such a high amount, but i wouldn't be afraid to up the mg's to an effective dosage. Are you using liquid suspension Nolva, or tabs?
Well I kinda lied. I have liquid tamox citrate at 20mg/ml (yes, weaker than nolva)

My plan:
60/60/50/40/30, then keep it at 30 for 6-8 more weeks.
I have Rebound xt (i think) to take during that time, and will probably take some sort of cycle support

for that first week at 60, i will also be ramping down on the letro

sound good? oh, and i'll rep you as soon as i figure out how :fool2:

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
My plan:
60/60/50/40/30, then keep it at 30 for 6-8 more weeks.
I have Rebound xt (i think) to take during that time, and will probably take some sort of cycle support
should be fine, i might even taper all the way down to 20/10, depending on results.

Sine you plan on running it for a couple months, i would definitly get some support gear, liver especially. Be wary of side effects, if your vision starts to get weird DISCONTINUE USE. Nolva has a whole host of occular disturbances attributed to it, along with heart conditions, among others.

Stoni9

Stoni9

Awards
should be fine, i might even taper all the way down to 20/10, depending on results.

Sine you plan on running it for a couple months, i would definitly get some support gear, liver especially. Be wary of side effects, if your vision starts to get weird DISCONTINUE USE. Nolva has a whole host of occular disturbances attributed to it, along with heart conditions, among others.
Ya i just read that in another thread. I was thinking about it before, but i'll get it for sure.

Thanks for the help

Stoni9

Stoni9

Awards
:head: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to futurepilot again.

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
any news?

Ive been on letro 1 mg ED for two weeks now, nipples still puffy, but the gland is completely gone.