about to start Havoc, couple quick ??

Secondlook

Awards
Alright all my stuff for cycle and PCT will be here Thursday. Wondering when I should start. I workout M-F, maybe more days with the cycle but, should I wait until Monday and just get started on AI cycle support over the weekend?

This will be my first ever cycle, thinking going 20/30/40/40. Should this be ok?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
start cycle support tonight, start ur cycle next monday....HAVE UR PCT ON HAND BEFORE U BEGIN

Secondlook

Awards
yup, Im waiting until Thurs. just to make sure everything arrives, but we should be all good everything was in stock.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
make sure you got a joint support product, and i suggest from my experience you dose 20mg preworkout and spread the rest throughout the day. had my best luck that way. ENJOY.

Secondlook

Awards
thanks guys, I will grab some fish oils for joints. But my workout isnt until about 4:30 or 5:00 everyday.

Looking at my dose schedule, what times do you think I should take not working out until 4 or 5.

Being my first cycle could i start out at more than 20mg?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys, I will grab some fish oils for joints. But my workout isnt until about 4:30 or 5:00 everyday.

Looking at my dose schedule, what times do you think I should take not working out until 4 or 5.

Being my first cycle could i start out at more than 20mg?
Start out at 20mg for the first week and go from there. I would take it at 8am and again at 3-4pm(depending on when you workout at 4 or 5.)

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
I would add some r-ala with biotin and sesamin oil. Good addition to the best support supp on the market(cycle support)

Secondlook

Awards
thanks for the help fellas, its just crazy what I am putting into doing a cycle the correct way..I mean if I listened to the fellas at my gym, I don't know where I'd be. Thanks again though.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the help fellas, its just crazy what I am putting into doing a cycle the correct way..I mean if I listened to the fellas at my gym, I don't know where I'd be. Thanks again though.

o how true...

again, load the cycle support and continue it throughout your PCT...

good luck

Secondlook

Awards
Boro, Should I take cycle support during PCT? I will already be taking AI PCS. along with the supp's listed above.

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
cs is taken before, during and after. After pct drop to one scoop year round for over all health and to keep the levels up for future cycles. Fish oil is also good to just stay on.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

We are here to help bro anytime:dance:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cs is taken before, during and after. After pct drop to one scoop year round for over all health and to keep the levels up for future cycles. Fish oil is also good to just stay on.

yep... Cycle support and Post Cycle support are two completely different products. You can run them together and you should run them together. Run Cycle support year round as JMan said...