Epi Question - More than 4 weeks

mgreen3313

mgreen3313

Awards
Hey guys... just have a quick question. I have done 2 epi cycles previousely just running 20,30,30,40 the first time and 20,30,40,40. I had great results. Anyone have any experience running past 4 weeks. I am thinking of running a total of 6 wks... for example: 20 day 1 and 2 , then bump it to 30 or 40 ed all the way through 6 weeks. I have good experiences with epi with no serious sides other than decrease in libido. PCT will be nolva 40,40,20,20 with test booster. will run cs alongside epi ofcourse. Thanks in advance.

Stats
25 yrs old
7 yrs of serious lifting
204 lbs with 10-12% bf

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
You really do not want to keep running the same compound the gains may not be as good. You may want to go with h-drol or p-plex or possible even m-drol. Make sure you run proper supports on cycle and have a good pct let me know if I can help:dance:

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what happens if you ran this epi for 4 weeks with no cs? but feel just fine lol

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I recommended epi to my tattoo artist and informed him of pct, but to my horror i find today that he ran the epi with no cycle support / liver protection, and his pct was gaspari novadex.. today he tells me man my pecs must be getting fukin swole even my nips are sore!

mgreen3313

mgreen3313

Awards
hypothetically...

so hypothetically if was already on cycle of test-e at 500 wk in week 6 but suspecting a bad batch...ya. how would you finish up the cycle. my original plan was to run the last 2weeks, wks 8-10, of 500 test and throw in the epi at 40 ed for those two weeks and then two weeks btwn cycle straight to pct. Im not getting the gains or strength or libido from the test that i should by wk 6 (up only like 4 lbs bench up about 5) so i am expecting its underdosed or junk. BTW yes my diet is in check. 3500 cal non training days and 4200 on training days. 350 protien per day. i am giong to finish out the test-e just incase its just underdosed but want to finish with an oral to get something out of this cycle...hence the previous question of 6 wks of epi ed at 30 or 40.. wks 6-10 of cycle then the 2 weeks prior to pct. any thoughts? not effective past 4 weeks. im not too worried about sides of epi as i have run it twice before and its so mild. i appreciate any advice.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
6 weeks is common with Epi... it will get suppressive though so consider (or at least have) some Nolva.

Pem is right though, you're not going to keep having good results on the same compound

mgreen3313

mgreen3313

Awards
6 weeks is common with Epi... it will get suppressive though so consider (or at least have) some Nolva.

Pem is right though, you're not going to keep having good results on the same compound

I have nolva for any issues and also my pct. any ideas on how i should finish it up? ...like 3 weeks epi at 30 or 40 and then the last week of cycle and two wks b4 pct another oral? ..or maybe run epi all 6 weeks but run 20/30/30/30/40/40 ??