Milk Thistle
BCAA's
Taurine
PCT

Metacort
Liquid Nolva
Novadex xt

Day 1: Leg Day 10mgs Dose @ 6:30 PM
First dose placebo effect is in effect I believe I am pushing myself a little harder than I normally would though so i am feeling well. Nothing amazing attributed to first dose focus seems to be a little bit heightened but not much.

Day 2: Chest and Biceps 10mgs Dose @ 7:30 PM
I felt a little bit more pump than usual in my biceps I really adjusted my workout for them though so that may be the main contributor. Lost energy rather quicky with chest I did not get my reg 3500 calories in so I am a bit sluggish. Good workout all things aside though. Nothing unusual.
Edit

And there you have it these pics were taken on Day 2 of Havoc

Day 3: Triceps Back and Shoulders 10mgs Dose @ 8:30 PM (ahh!)
Muscle are feeling a little bit more swollen today and hardening is beginning to be apparent. Triceps nearly blew out the back of my arm excellent pump. Back workout very nice back is feeling very solid. I have not experienced the much feared back pump at this point the taurine is clearly doin its thing. About 3 hours after dosing got incredible pump while posing in the mirror. WOW!

Day 4: Rest 10mgs Dosing @ 10:00 PM (AHH AHH)
This morning did some work in the yard and in doing so experienced a good little pump just pulling weeds. Muscles are feeling harder and more full. Played basketball for about an hour felt good to get the old ticker beatin. Dosed after playing basketball and went to see "You dont mess with the Zohan". Tickets were sold out so went to Famous Daves and freakin went to town it seems as though my appetite is increasing I have been pounding food non stop and I am still always hungry! I suppose that is good. Did not sleep at all till early in the morning dosing that late definitely has insomnia producing effects ugh.

Day 5: Rest 20mgs Dosing @ 1:00 PM & 5:00 PM
Very tired from not sleeping much last night but body is feeling solid still eating like a freak and trying to rest a bit.
I am feeling very lethargic today but that may be due to half a bag of licorice for breakfast.( Never happens but I bought it for the movie and we didnt see it so what was I supposed to do? )
muscles are feeling tight just sitting here typing.
Took 150mgs DHEA to help with lethargy no luck I am just tired and agitated.. I am feeling agitated a little bit not sure exactly what from.

Tomorrow will be a good day LEGS! I will post some before pics hopefully tomorrow.
Please feel free to ad any sort of input you feel necessary.

Last edited:
timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Ok So I started a cycle of Havoc 4 days ago so here is the info

5' 9"
178 lbs
10% BF
21 yo

Max bench 225
Max squat 300

Havoc dosing:

10mgs 4 days
20mgs 3 days
30mgs 4 days
40mgs 17 days

Supps

Fish oil
Vitamin E
Costco Multi
TopForm anti-oxidant
Glucosamine Condroiton
Cissus
DHEA
Milk Thistle
BCAA's
Taurine
PCT

Metacort
Liquid Nolva
Novadex xt

Day 1: Leg Day 10mgs Dose @ 6:30 PM
First dose placebo effect is in effect I believe I am pushing myself a little harder than I normally would though so i am feeling well. Nothing amazing attributed to first dose focus seems to be a little bit heightened but not much.

Day 2: Chest and Biceps 10mgs Dose @ 7:30 PM
I felt a little bit more pump than usual in my biceps I really adjusted my workout for them though so that may be the main contributor. Lost energy rather quicky with chest I did not get my reg 3500 calories in so I am a bit sluggish. Good workout all things aside though. Nothing unusual.

Day 3: Triceps Back and Shoulders 10mgs Dose @ 8:30 PM (ahh!)
Muscle are feeling a little bit more swollen today and hardening is beginning to be apparent. Triceps nearly blew out the back of my arm excellent pump. Back workout very nice back is feeling very solid. I have not experienced the much feared back pump at this point the taurine is clearly doin its thing. About 3 hours after dosing got incredible pump while posing in the mirror. WOW!

Day 4: Rest 10mgs Dosing @ 10:00 PM (AHH AHH)
This morning did some work in the yard and in doing so experienced a good little pump just pulling weeds. Muscles are feeling harder and more full. Played basketball for about an hour felt good to get the old ticker beatin. Dosed after playing basketball and went to see "You dont mess with the Zohan". Tickets were sold out so went to Famous Daves and freakin went to town it seems as though my appetite is increasing I have been pounding food non stop and I am still always hungry! I suppose that is good. Did not sleep at all till early in the morning dosing that late definitely has insomnia producing effects ugh.

Day 5: Rest 20mgs Dosing @ 1:00 PM & 5:00 PM
Very tired from not sleeping much last night but body is feeling solid still eating like a freak and trying to rest a bit.
I am feeling very lethargic today but that may be due to half a bag of licorice for breakfast.( Never happens but I bought it for the movie and we didnt see it so what was I supposed to do? )
muscles are feeling tight just sitting here typing.
Took 150mgs DHEA to help with lethargy no luck I am just tired and agitated.. I am feeling agitated a little bit not sure exactly what from.

Tomorrow will be a good day LEGS! I will post some before pics hopefully tomorrow.
Please feel free to ad any sort of input you feel necessary.
I also am on a cycle of havoc, start of week 2. A little rage in the evenings, and the past couple nights, very strange dreams, and not feeling rested after 8 hours sleep. Already noticing a change in my body, especially arms and lats, maybe I just worked em hard, I dunno

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
i just threw in some havoc to my sustanon cycle, i am on week 2, i have also had some wierd dreams, thats funny

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
I also am on a cycle of havoc, start of week 2. A little rage in the evenings, and the past couple nights, very strange dreams, and not feeling rested after 8 hours sleep. Already noticing a change in my body, especially arms and lats, maybe I just worked em hard, I dunno
Ya I have had some crazy dreams the last few nights as well. I have been a bit short tempered and I am definitely struggling with my sleep. I will sleep for 4 hours and feel like junk 6,8,12 hours and feel like junk no good. If you figure out anything that helps let me know. Ya my back is already beginning to feel tighter. are you on a bulking or cutting cycle? Calories?

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
i just threw in some havoc to my sustanon cycle, i am on week 2, i have also had some wierd dreams, thats funny
OK so I think we have a consensus. Havoc definitely has some effect in dream land. I dreampt that I was puking firey spaghetti and I killed my grandma or something...WIGGITY WACK! What kind of gains are you seeing with the sustanon havoc combo? Sustanon alone?

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Ya I have had some crazy dreams the last few nights as well. I have been a bit short tempered and I am definitely struggling with my sleep. I will sleep for 4 hours and feel like junk 6,8,12 hours and feel like junk no good. If you figure out anything that helps let me know. Ya my back is already beginning to feel tighter. are you on a bulking or cutting cycle? Calories?
Cutting, not sure of an exact number, but I have definitely cut the cals and upped the protein and complex carbs. Drink a gal o water at least in a day throughout the day, it should help with the back.

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
Cutting, not sure of an exact number, but I have definitely cut the cals and upped the protein and complex carbs. Drink a gal o water at least in a day throughout the day, it should help with the back.
I drink a gallon or more on most days. I should have been more specific my back is feeling pleasantly tight not painful. I am getting my taurine in daily so hopefully back pumps wont be an issue. Let me know how that stack works for a cut cycle.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
I drink a gallon or more on most days. I should have been more specific my back is feeling pleasantly tight not painful. I am getting my taurine in daily so hopefully back pumps wont be an issue. Let me know how that stack works for a cut cycle.
Will do!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm down to follow along. Good luck with this! :)

I never experienced the strange dreams while on havoc myself. The only thing that does that for me is GABA.......then my subconscious gets its freak on.

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
I'm down to follow along. Good luck with this! :)

I never experienced the strange dreams while on havoc myself. The only thing that does that for me is GABA.......then my subconscious gets its freak on.
HA I am not sure if I want to know what your what is in your subconscious when it "gets its freak on" HAHA
How do you feel about the effectiveness of GABA?
So I was going to ask you how your 3-ad cycle is going. And do you think it would make sense for me to stack the 3-ad with this even though I am already 5 days into havoc?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HA I am not sure if I want to know what your what is in your subconscious when it "gets its freak on" HAHA
How do you feel about the effectiveness of GABA?
So I was going to ask you how your 3-ad cycle is going. And do you think it would make sense for me to stack the 3-ad with this even though I am already 5 days into havoc?
I really enjoyed testing 3-AD. If you haven't run Havoc solo yet, then i would keep it just as that. I do believe however that 3-AD would stack very well with Havoc.

Personally, i LOVE Gaba! :) It takes a bit to get used to the "Gaba Rush", but i always sleep like a champ when taking it.

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
I really enjoyed testing 3-AD. If you haven't run Havoc solo yet, then i would keep it just as that. I do believe however that 3-AD would stack very well with Havoc.

Personally, i LOVE Gaba! :) It takes a bit to get used to the "Gaba Rush", but i always sleep like a champ when taking it.
Yep this is my first experience with Havoc so I guess I am going to keep this as a solo mission. :head:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep this is my first experience with Havoc so I guess I am going to keep this as a solo mission. :head:
Definitely a good idea. You're going to have great gains with the Havoc alone. Good luck man, i'll be following along. If you need any help along the way, you know where to find either Dsade, Crader, or I. :)

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
i had some wack feelings in my dreams too when i was doin methyl-E (epistane), it reminded me of trying to sleep when having a fever and you wake up all disoriented and what not. i would also wake up and feel pulled to a side of my body, hah it was strange, and id be like "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" and fight it then go back to sleep. i didnt think anything of it tho until all you just mentioned your sleeping issues with epi, since i stopped the compound that has stopped to.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haahah, I like how you just changed your age and reposted the thread, Tricky b@st@rd.

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
i had some wack feelings in my dreams too when i was doin methyl-E (epistane), it reminded me of trying to sleep when having a fever and you wake up all disoriented and what not. i would also wake up and feel pulled to a side of my body, hah it was strange, and id be like "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" and fight it then go back to sleep. i didnt think anything of it tho until all you just mentioned your sleeping issues with epi, since i stopped the compound that has stopped to.
Ya dude about the whole fever thing that sounds just about right. Like trippin out. I have actually been feeling more hot than usual since starting so maybe havoc actually is melting our brains:sick:
HAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOO and then back to sleep, that is classic.

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
Definitely a good idea. You're going to have great gains with the Havoc alone. Good luck man, i'll be following along. If you need any help along the way, you know where to find either Dsade, Crader, or I. :)
Word up thanks dude. And I am already watching numbers go up on the scale...I dont know if that has more to do with eating more or the Havoc but either way.. DOPE! I measured in at 10%BF this morning and 180 which put my LBM up 1 lb and fat up 2... and that is in the last week so off to a good start.

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards

I have sleeping pretty crumby lately so maybe I will have to pick up a jar.
I have a client who is taking this HGH powder business and it has 7-keto, GABA, DHEA, all sorts of crazy business but she says she sleeps like she was six feet under and then gets up and works 12 hour shifts so maybe I will give that a try.

Side note.. She also gets HGH injections and all sorts of other business from various doctors and ....chiropractors and what not so it is yet to be determined what exactly has this old woman working 48 hour work weeks.

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
Day 5 : 20 mgs dosing 8:00 AM & 6:30 PM

Today was not a good one I was unable to get hardly any food in I had a total of 6 cups of cottage cheese 2 cups of apple sauce 3 eggs a bowl of shredded wheat and 2 slices of pizza AKA not nearly enough. I have definitely noticed an increase in my appetite which made today miserable I had about 40 oz of water for the day (until about an hour ago when my day finally stopped) Havoc dosing was random I didnt get any of my support supps until about an hour ago. Oh and I ditched out on legs and went to a Blaze game... SO all in all a terrible day however the misery that has been my day today has given me some insight on what my body is now requiring of me especially with the newly introduced variable...HAVOC. Anyway tomorrow will be excellent I am pumped have not "attacked ze ion!" in 3 days and my brain is definitely not appreciating it.

Question: Has anybody experience mild-intense headaches while taking havoc and also does water intake need to be increased while using Havoc. Obviously today my water intake was...retarded...so..that could possibly be the reason my head has been pounding all day but I think I saw a post somewhere talking about increasing water intake??? Anyway thanks for the input and the now proving indisputably the fact that 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol has some effect on the subconscious.

If anybody has any interesting dreams while using 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol and would like to share with the class feel free to do so now:saw:

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
2nd week of havoc cycle;

yesterday pull ups w/45 hanging on belt, usually I do four sets; 10 reps
10 reps
8reps
8reps
but yesterday 10,12,12,15, my workout partner was like whoa! and I was all like, yeah, whoa!
also I'm finding it hard to get off the cardio machines, 30 min just doesn't seem enough and I've been pushing for new records, like 100 flights on stairmaster in 20 min, havoc is definitely working.
also increase in appetite and I have felt hot at night as well, not just cause it's summertime either.
supps include; havoc 20/30/30/40
dhea
fish oil
nac
soy lectithin
bcaa's
milk thistle
one a day multi
super c (vit c)
pct; novadex,& liver support

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
OK so I think we have a consensus. Havoc definitely has some effect in dream land. I dreampt that I was puking firey spaghetti and I killed my grandma or something...WIGGITY WACK! What kind of gains are you seeing with the sustanon havoc combo? Sustanon alone?

i am doing a 15 weeks cycle of sus, my original plan was to kick start the cycle with the havoc but i decided to throw the havoc in mid way when the sus started kicking in. The strenght has been crazy. I am on week 6 of sus and week 3 of havoc starts today, i am doing 20/30/40/40. So far just a little acne from the havoc, but it could be the test. dreams are strange like every night. When i first started the cycle the sus quickly started putting on some size, but when i added the havoc it really dried me out quickly. I also have some ldex. The havoc is giving me good pumps, I have taken superdrol in the past and have gotten severe back pumps by week 2, so far nothing with the havoc. I am also on ai cycle support. And every morning i have a hard on for like 2 hours, kind of crazy when i empty the trash or get the paper

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
2nd week of havoc cycle;

yesterday pull ups w/45 hanging on belt, usually I do four sets; 10 reps
10 reps
8reps
8reps
but yesterday 10,12,12,15, my workout partner was like whoa! and I was all like, yeah, whoa!
also I'm finding it hard to get off the cardio machines, 30 min just doesn't seem enough and I've been pushing for new records, like 100 flights on stairmaster in 20 min, havoc is definitely working.
also increase in appetite and I have felt hot at night as well, not just cause it's summertime either.
supps include; havoc 20/30/30/40
dhea
fish oil
nac
soy lectithin
bcaa's
milk thistle
one a day multi
super c (vit c)
pct; novadex,& liver support
You may want to get a cortisol blocker for pct and a SERM or at least an AI. Cause that seems like sort of a wimpy PCT...6-oxo seems to be a favorite for PCT with Havoc
Checkout "Havoc Write up"

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
Day 6: Legs 20mgs Dosing 10 AM & 3 PM
Today I got all my food in and a little bit more but I think my ratios were off cause I felt a little carbed. Workout was pretty good strength feels like it is beginning to increase some. I did not feel very high amounts of energy. My stupid face drank a full throttle before before lifting so maybe the carbonation killed me. Anyway decent day rode the bike at 60% for 15 minutes post workout felt good. Pumps were not as good as I had hoped for... Body felt pretty off today. Still no back pumps to speak of.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Lookin' good TEAR. Havoc didn't really affect my dreams much that I remember. Like Trauma, GABA is the crazy lala land dream maker for me. But I still loved Havoc. 40 mg was a great spot for me. Will be a followin'.

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
Day 7: Chest & Biceps 20mgs Dosing 8 PM
That was an incredible work out strength is definitely increasing at this point. I tried taking both pills pre workout rather than spreading it out and that definitely seemed to be quite effective. I popped up from 85lbs for dumbbell chest press to 95lbs pretty easily I know I will definitely be able to bring those #s up again next chest day. Biceps were good increased weight in all exercises nothing too crazy though most strength increase seemed to be with my chest. Good workout decent pumps nothing like a few days ago. I was reading up a little about Cissus and it seems that cissus can sometimes help with pumpage? I dont know. Anyhow fun workout. Joints were definitely dry tonight though and that was not cool so I am going to up my cissus a gram or two tomorrow and see if that makes any sort of difference. Oh I was considering throwing Halo LG into my PCT. They have adjusted the ingredients and have added 6-oxo. I liked them before and hopefully this change will be even better. Any input on whether or not that would be a good idea or not would be helpful. Thanks!

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
GABA is the crazy lala land dream maker .
HAHA that is awesome! Ya 40mgs seems to be the boiling point with Havoc I have been taking 20 for the last couple days and feeling pretty good about it especially tonight wooh! I am moving up to 30 tomorrow and I am way stoked:woohoo:! Thanks for following. Oh and I am definitely going to grab some GABA as you can see from the times that I post sleep has been a bit of an issue so hopefully that will help. Oh ya T1 referred to the GABA rush? What exactly does that entail?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HAHA that is awesome! Ya 40mgs seems to be the boiling point with Havoc I have been taking 20 for the last couple days and feeling pretty good about it especially tonight wooh! I am moving up to 30 tomorrow and I am way stoked:woohoo:! Thanks for following. Oh and I am definitely going to grab some GABA as you can see from the times that I post sleep has been a bit of an issue so hopefully that will help. Oh ya T1 referred to the GABA rush? What exactly does that entail?

It can cause a feeling of shortness of breath that can last anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Some people also get numbness around and mouth and tingling of the skin.

It's a little freaky the first time you experience it, but you get used to it. I've had the shortness of breath, but it only lasts a few minutes and then you're golden. :)

It's some great stuff though. Very good at stimulating the anterior pituitary gland to secrect more growth hormone while you sleep. :D

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
It can cause a feeling of shortness of breath that can last anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Some people also get numbness around and mouth and tingling of the skin.

It's a little freaky the first time you experience it, but you get used to it. I've had the shortness of breath, but it only lasts a few minutes and then you're golden. :)

It's some great stuff though. Very good at stimulating the anterior pituitary gland to secrect more growth hormone while you sleep. :D
Dude! That sounds like Cocaine or something :fool2:
Crazy gotta get some. Did you feel like you had the benefits of increased GH as far as work outs were concerned and mass increases or just helped out with sleeping?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude! That sounds like Cocaine or something :fool2:
Crazy gotta get some. Did you feel like you had the benefits of increased GH as far as work outs were concerned and mass increases or just helped out with sleeping?

LOL - Not even close man. I've been off it for a while currently, but i'm starting back this weekend. I noticed good effects with sleep and enhanced recovery with longterm use(due to increased GH effects). It really is great stuff.

BTW - Make sure you have Fish Oils(Omega 3) in there to help assist with joint issues. They really do make a big difference. :)

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
LOL - Not even close man. I've been off it for a while currently, but i'm starting back this weekend. I noticed good effects with sleep and enhanced recovery with longterm use(due to increased GH effects). It really is great stuff.

BTW - Make sure you have Fish Oils(Omega 3) in there to help assist with joint issues. They really do make a big difference. :)
I will pick some bulk up immediately! I am taking two gels of fish oil in the morning. Would you recommend an increased dose?
Spread out more?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will pick some bulk up immediately! I am taking two gels of fish oil in the morning. Would you recommend an increased dose?
Spread out more?
I'd take it 3 x daily for best effects.

I get my bulk Gaba from Nutraplanet.......my favorite planet! :)

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any reason you are stacking both trione (metacort) AND novedex in your pct? IMO you might be crushing estrogen with that combo plus your serm. Just a thought.

I'm running the BN TD trione right now and it's helping to increase strength through a cut. It's good stuff, so I bet you'll like metacort.

Concerning Gaba, 1g sublingual works really nice. Way better than oral administration, but neither is very impressive to me. I'd like to think if it works for you, it's probably safer than consistently dosing meletonin or tryptophan though.

Trauma, can you tell I'm searching threads that have Havoc in the title? :study:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any reason you are stacking both trione (metacort) AND novedex in your pct? IMO you might be crushing estrogen with that combo plus your serm. Just a thought.

I'm running the BN TD trione right now and it's helping to increase strength through a cut. It's good stuff, so I bet you'll like metacort.

Concerning Gaba, 1g sublingual works really nice. Way better than oral administration, but neither is very impressive to me. I'd like to think if it works for you, it's probably safer than consistently dosing meletonin or tryptophan though.

Trauma, can you tell I'm searching threads that have Havoc in the title? :study:
Lol - yes i can.

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards

So are you recommending metacort plus serm and that would be sufficient in your opinion?

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
Is it likely that I will need a SERM?:chick:, I heard Havoc isn't known for gyno, in fact I heard it may reduce gyno
You may you may not. Havoc has been known to help with gyno that does not say anything about how you are going to react post cycle. It is good to have a SERM on hand just in case something happens.

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
Is it likely that I will need a SERM?:chick:, I heard Havoc isn't known for gyno, in fact I heard it may reduce gyno
Besides dude if you looked like this :chick: I would say you should start hittin some heavier stuff cause GYNO was good to your body lol!

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards

I kind of thought of Novadex as sort of worthless I bought it quite some time ago for some reason? Does it actually carry much of an effect?

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
I kind of thought of Novadex as sort of worthless I bought it quite some time ago for some reason? Does it actually carry much of an effect?
I have gone through two bottles of novadex, and have used nothing to compare it to....but it works great! and I've heard for the price it's the best(same price as 6OXO)

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
Day 8

Day 8: Cardio & Abs Dosing 30 mgs: 10 mgs 2:00 PM 20 mgs 7 PM

Today was pretty crazy I was crazy busy at work and didnt get enough food or water. This caused me to get somewhat dizzy. Cardio was pretty OK 20 minutes on the bike heart rate 150. Did not feel this crazy cardio energy I have heard about. However abs were quite incredible I went forever and ever and my stomache wouldnt get tired. Feeling ok pretty mellow as far as work outs go. My scale weight has hopped up to 184? That was a constant through out the day body fat feels up a little but not much so..... Today was not anything special except for that weight increase! I am going to start getting to sleep earlier. I ordered some bulk GABA and it is supposed to be here this coming tuesday. I am way stoked! Things are goin well other wise. Oh I will get some pics on shortly. I dont have before pics here but I will put some currents.:pose:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma what do you think regarding my pct?
Coming off a havoc cycle your estrogen levels should be fairly suppressed already going into pct. This is due to the AI qualities of the compound itself.

For your PCT i recommend running the SERM inverse to the AI as was already suggested. The Serm will prevent the rising estrogen for exhibiting its effects on the receptors all while the HPTA begins to upregulate itself.

Running the AI inverse to the serm helps prevent estrogen rebound, and is a theory that has widespread use at this point. Basically, if you suppress all your estrogen very low right from the beginning of PCT, and keep it suppressed, it can rebound sharply once the AI is ceased and many problems can commence. By gradually tapering up the AI and using the serm you're allowing your body to gradually get the estrogen under control and limit rebound effects.

If you're having a hard time setting it up, PM me and i'll help you out. :)

Last edited:
TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
Coming off a havoc cycle your estrogen levels should be fairly suppressed already going into pct. This is due to the AI qualities of the compound itself.

For your PCT i recommend running the SERM inverse to the AI as was already suggested. The Serm will prevent the rising estrogen for exhibiting its effects on the receptors all while the HPTA starts to upregulates itself.

Running the AI inverse to the serm helps prevent estrogen rebound, and is a theory that has widespread use at this point. Basically, if you suppress all your estrogen very low right from the beginning of PCT and keep it suppressed, it can rebound sharply once the AI is ceased and many problems can commence. By gradually tapering up the AI and using the serm you're allowing your body to gradually get the estrogen under control and limit rebound effects.

If you're having a hard time setting it up, PM me and i'll help you out. :)
Thanks dude!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So are you recommending metacort plus serm and that would be sufficient in your opinion?
Actually, if it were me, I'd save the Metacort for an nha stack down the road. I'm VERY experienced with transdermals and, despite popular opinion, there's definately dosing issues.

If you use your Novedex, you can follow Trauma's suggestion for the INVERSE protocol much much more easily. Just my 2 cents.

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
Actually, if it were me, I'd save the Metacort for an nha stack down the road. I'm VERY experienced with transdermals and, despite popular opinion, there's definately dosing issues.

If you use your Novedex, you can follow Trauma's suggestion for the INVERSE protocol much much more easily. Just my 2 cents.
NHA?

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards

Thanks breda man. What kind of a cycle would you say would require metacort?