(3) Bottles of 1-AD, Cycle Coming Soon

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
I have 3 bottles of 1-AD and plan on running for 3-4 weeks @ ~600mg per day. I will be taking a multi, fish oil, some Cycle Support, Post Cycle Support, protein, and possibly AMS' 4AD to help fight the lethargy and libido loss commonly reported from cycling 1-AD solo. I have Nolva, which I can use for PCT unless I get some 6-Oxo, but would most likely go for the Extreme.

Are there any more recent threads about this? I've seen the old ones in regards to 1-AD.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
You can run it for 3-4 weeks and should have a great cycle as long as it's the old Ergo 1-ad. I ran my first cycle with just one bottle back in the day. I ran it @ 300mg/day for 20 days and put on about 8 solid lbs. You don't have to run it as high as everyone is saying unless you weigh 250 lbs. Just start out with 300mg/day, 1 capsule taken with break, lunch, and dinner and run it for 4 weeks. If you are not seeing anything after 2 weeks then bump up the dosage and find your sweet spot. I love 1ad.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Is this Icon Science or Ergopharm? You should be fine at 400mg for 45 days.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
It's Pacific Coast.
I forgot about that one:eek:. You'll see great results at 4 caps everday for 45 days. What do you think you'll use as a stacking addition to counter the libido problems caused by 1-AD? You mentioned AMS 4-AD, but IMHO I'd probably use Dermacrine, newly reformulated Methyl 1-D, or simply use an Androsterone product like Methyl Masterdrol.

DAVIDOFF SVK

DAVIDOFF SVK

Awards
Hi,don't know nothing about AMS 4AD but dermacrine should help u with libido.5 pumps a day should give u 155mg of test.Guy on another forum was runing mass tabs with dermacrine and liked it.Good luck

isoc

Awards
  • Established
I think dermacrine will be the closest thing to the old 4-ad/1-ad stack, although there are other alternatives, for instance 11-oxo minght be interesting

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
I have my 3 bottles. I might order 2 or 3 more. I wanna make one hell of a cycle out of this.

In regards to the different posts:

I will be stacking 1-AD with AMS' 4-AD, which is said to help with the libido and lethargy issues. I have some leftover Cycle Support to use as well, including fish oil. I have leftover Retain2 and Post Cycle Support. I'm not exactly sure what to stack during PCT; either 11 Oxo, 6 Oxo, or 6 Oxo Extreme. I've heard of people using only 6 Oxo for PCT and experienced no problems afterwards, but I'd rather play it safe.

I'm sure my original Aspire Lite will help with the libido issues, too, if I have any during the cycle or during PCT. ;)

Also, do probation drug tests only test for recreational drugs, or could 1-AD show something funky on it?

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should stack with PCT? 11-oxo, 6-oxo, or 6-oxo Extreme?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
my very first cycle was 1-ad & 4-ad. amazing results.

I used 6-oxo for PCT and it did the job. Get 2 bottles.
6-oxo and ATD (eg. rebound XT) would do the job as well.
Primodial Performance has a PCT product that is supposedly amazing. check with them too

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
I hear that 1-AD is absolutely amazing, especially when stacked with 4-AD. Supposedly people were able to cut a lot of body fat, too.

What were your results like?

my very first cycle was 1-ad & 4-ad. amazing results.

I used 6-oxo for PCT and it did the job. Get 2 bottles.
6-oxo and ATD (eg. rebound XT) would do the job as well.
Primodial Performance has a PCT product that is supposedly amazing. check with them too

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
I always wish I had gotten to try the original 1ad/4ad cycle that I hear such good things about

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
I always wish I had gotten to try the original 1ad/4ad cycle that I hear such good things about

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I hear that 1-AD is absolutely amazing, especially when stacked with 4-AD. Supposedly people were able to cut a lot of body fat, too.

What were your results like?
Definitely stack it with some sort of Test Base. Test Prop is ideal if you are going 4 weeks, but 4-ad will certainly do the trick. Check out Primodial Performance's Dermacrine. Feedback (on here) says its about 150mg-200mg of Test. I wrote up a DBOL/1-ad cycle for this kid and he put on 31lbs (~60% was clean weight). HCG is an option too. Last resort, stack it with DHEA.

You are going to want to stack it a Test-Base for a host of reasons, without it, in about 2-3week you will have nearly 0 testosterone in your body. You will feel like total crap. Second, the gains are better... much better. I ran 1-ad/4-ad and gained ~20lbs on my first cycle. Sometime after that I ran 1-ad solo and gained only about 5-6lbs, although my strength was insane. I went from squatting 225x12 to 405x15 - we are talking full squats, ass to the floor. My bench didn't improve proportionally that much... but legs were my strength, and shoulders were not... this is about 7 years ago.

in short, if it's legit 1-ad... find a test base. I wouldn't hesitate to use Primodial's products, although I have only used the Toco-6 product. Maybe you could use 1.5x the dose, to get 250-300mg of test weekly and use HCG to put you at 300mg-400mg. It's not a lot of test, but it will make all the difference in the world in your results & how you feel.

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
I took my first dose of 1-AD for the day. I'll have to order the 4-AD today and it'll take ~3-6 days to get it. I'm ordering from NP. I do, however, currently have a bottle of DHEA on hand. Should I stack it with DHEA until my 4-AD arrives? How should I dose the DHEA? I have 50mg caps. I've heard not to take DHEA before bed because it can cause a rise in estrogen and aromatizes. Is this true? As for Test-based products, I also have Diesel Test Hardcore. I'll use that instead of DHEA if you'd recommend that I do so. My on-cycle support supplementation consists of fish oil and Cycle Support.

My PCT is consisting of Post Cycle Support and 6-Oxo. If I experience any libido issues, then I just so happen to have 2 bottles of the original Aspire on hand as well. ;)

Looking forward to the dramatic transformation! :bruce2:

Definitely stack it with some sort of Test Base. Test Prop is ideal if you are going 4 weeks, but 4-ad will certainly do the trick. Check out Primodial Performance's Dermacrine. Feedback (on here) says its about 150mg-200mg of Test. I wrote up a DBOL/1-ad cycle for this kid and he put on 31lbs (~60% was clean weight). HCG is an option too. Last resort, stack it with DHEA.

You are going to want to stack it a Test-Base for a host of reasons, without it, in about 2-3week you will have nearly 0 testosterone in your body. You will feel like total crap. Second, the gains are better... much better. I ran 1-ad/4-ad and gained ~20lbs on my first cycle. Sometime after that I ran 1-ad solo and gained only about 5-6lbs, although my strength was insane. I went from squatting 225x12 to 405x15 - we are talking full squats, ass to the floor. My bench didn't improve proportionally that much... but legs were my strength, and shoulders were not... this is about 7 years ago.

in short, if it's legit 1-ad... find a test base. I wouldn't hesitate to use Primodial's products, although I have only used the Toco-6 product. Maybe you could use 1.5x the dose, to get 250-300mg of test weekly and use HCG to put you at 300mg-400mg. It's not a lot of test, but it will make all the difference in the world in your results & how you feel.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
watch out with the behavior issues 1-ad causes reccomend taking l-tyrosine as well as vincopcetine.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yeah go for the diesel test or the DHEA... just use those up.. unless you can use Diesel Test during PCT.. I've heard of the product but I generally don't touch those trib-based supplements (it's a tribulus based herbal test booster right?)... that stuff given every limited effects even for newbies. ----- stractch that -----------

Just looked up Diesel Test....
* A must have during Post Cycle Treatment (PCT) for fast recovery of the Hypothalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis (HTPA).*
* Effective at all age groups from 18-90+ years old!*
* Signs of increased free testosterone levels usually within the first 72 hours of use (which include: increased mental focus, assertiveness, motivation, positive outlook, elevated mood, aggressive workouts and that Alpha Male mentality).*
* 100% natural/herbal with no sneaky under the radar ingredients that may be banned in the future.*

use it during PCT... in the meantime just use the 1-ad... maybe sure your 4-ad comes. and don't hesitate to front load it (which means, use higher doses in the first week to get it in your system ASAP)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
yeah go for the diesel test or the DHEA... just use those up.. unless you can use Diesel Test during PCT.. I've heard of the product but I generally don't touch those trib-based supplements (it's a tribulus based herbal test booster right?)... that stuff given every limited effects even for newbies. ----- stractch that -----------

* A must have during Post Cycle Treatment (PCT) for fast recovery of the Hypothalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis (HTPA).*
* Signs of increased free testosterone levels usually within the first 72 hours of use (which include: increased mental focus, assertiveness, motivation, positive outlook, elevated mood, aggressive workouts and that Alpha Male mentality).*
* 100% natural/herbal with no sneaky under the radar ingredients that may be banned in the future.*

use it during PCT... in the meantime just use the 1-ad... maybe sure your 4-ad comes. and don't hesitate to front load it (which means, use higher doses in the first week to get it in your system ASAP)

Are you going to get on 1-AD when it comes out ? Btw, haven't seen any new pics on your blog.

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
I haven't heard much about the behavioral issues, but after all, it is a precursor to 1-Test. 700% more potent in fact. I was actually in a very positive, outgoing, and hyperactive mood today. Today's workout was amazing! Energy, mentality, focus, and aggression were insane.

I remember taking Jungle Warfare and Havoc together. I was a prick!!! I felt bad for treating my family and friends the way I did. I was fine most of the time, but was easily agitated and very argumentative. Everyone knew what was up, though, so they knew it was something else causing the bad behavior.

watch out with the behavior issues 1-ad causes reccomend taking l-tyrosine as well as vincopcetine.

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
I'll be sure to save the DTH for PCT. I'll use the DHEA until the 4-AD arrives. How should I dose the DHEA and at what times? I have a bottle of 50mg tabs.

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
Would Maximum Strength Mass FX substitute for 4-AD, or should I just go with the 4-AD? I have Mass FX, too, so I figured I would ask.

I'm currently on probation, but as far as I know they only test for recreational drugs through urine screen. 1-AD couldn't alter the urine screen at all, could it?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Would Maximum Strength Mass FX substitute for 4-AD, or should I just go with the 4-AD? I have Mass FX, too, so I figured I would ask.

I'm currently on probation, but as far as I know they only test for recreational drugs through urine screen. 1-AD couldn't alter the urine screen at all, could it?
No, its not a suitable replacement for 4-AD. You've been given the suitable replacements for 4-AD and plain DHEA is not one of them. Dermacrine is much more potent in the effects department than oral DHEA. Why have you began your cycle if you don't have everything you need?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
No, its not a suitable replacement for 4-AD. You've been given the suitable replacements for 4-AD and plain DHEA is not one of them. Dermacrine is much more potent in the effects department than oral DHEA. Why have you began your cycle if you don't have everything you need?
:goodpost:

Patience is a virtue.

Go with the Dermacrine. Are we all sure he doesn't need a SERM?...

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
I'm gonna go with either the 4-AD or Dermacrine. I'll be about 4-5 days into my cycle by the time I get it, but I have the rest of the cycle and PCT lined up. Thanks for the concerns, though. Point taken.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
What 4-AD are you buying? The stuff from Advanced Muscle Science? I'm sure I read a post about it the other day that said it only minimally raised test. The poster, morpheus, did daily Test bloodwork (he worked in a lab.)
Here's the thread (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/53617-4-ad-ams.html)
Their 1-Androsterone is bunk from most accounts I've read.

I'd stick with the Dermacrine.

It looks like Ergo is coming out with 1-AD again on the 19th available from their website.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
What 4-AD are you buying? The stuff from Advanced Muscle Science? I'm sure I read a post about it the other day that said it only minimally raised test. The poster, morpheus, did daily Test bloodwork (he worked in a lab.)

It looks like Ergo is coming out with 1-AD again on the 19th available from their website.
Yea, I haven't heard much good stuff about the advanced muscle science products... Know a guy who ran 1-Andro and 4-AD, he said he gained, but wasn't thrilled.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

Yea... the new stuff is two steps away from testosterone, kinda like M1D from LG. I bet it's gains are comparable.

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
The Pacific Coast 1-AD is supposed to be the most superior. I've been on it for almost 4 days now. I'm feeling a lot of aggression in the gym. I'm in a very positive mood outside of the gym. I hadn't been in the gym for a few weeks up until last week and I'm blasting through my workouts. Piling up the weights on the machines isn't a problem at all. No weight will hold me down. It's unbelievable. I love it! I'm very solid and vascular. I'm sure the protein intake, creatine, etc. all has something to do with it as well. I'm sure weeks 2-4 on 1-AD will be ridiculous.

I've heard that stacking the PC 1-AD with the real (now banned) 4-AD makes for some ridiculous gains in strength and mass. I'm thinking about getting the original 4-AD instead of the AMS stuff. For on-cycle support, I have Cycle Support. I will have Post Cycle Support for PCT along with 6-Oxo.